Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,411 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:15 AM

Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu (72046 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by VirileNelly2420: 9:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Ashawo pocket don run dry she come remember say she get willing maga somewhere grin

She don go collect all the prick she been wan collect, now her body don calm down.

This is why you should never get involved in boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife matter.

In fact, growing up in the village, it was one of the very first lessons that was banged into my subconsciousness.

That if you put mouth for husband and wife matter, na your gist them go take settle for night.

Or what would you say about those who lambasted Precious in defense of FFK or those who lambasted FFK in defense of Precious?

Reading all these eulogies that FFK is singing about Precious won’t they be seeing themselves as biggest fools of the 21st century?

Lesson: Never you put mouth for husband and wife matter.
Dats just it...
I've always distanced myself from husband and wife matter.

But dis eulogy from FFK has created a fantasy in my head, honestly.
So much overwhelming imagery cool.

Some idiots go wan feel dis sweet moment FFk and his wife felt. Dey go willfully instigate fight with dia lover with d intention of making it up in later time. grin grin cheesy
Only for d fracas to outstay Jesus coming. grin grin grin. Abeg no go and try devil o.

"Oke soro ngwere maa mmiri...."

Wen rat enters under rain with d lizard...
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by SugarGirl44(f): 9:58am On Jun 25, 2022
What tf is Mama Aragon ffs?
Ffk are you mad or something? grin grin
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by naija4life247: 9:59am On Jun 25, 2022
onyenatruchi:
Is like they use Igbo women swear for Yoruba men lipsrsealed Yoruba men are ready to die for Igbo women lipsrsealed any day any time, twice in a week lipsrsealed Yoruba women should try to brush up so that they will look kinkylipsrsealed Yoruba men don't like Yoruba ladies at all lipsrsealed

We love cheap girls. This particular one has four children for the Yoruba demon without dowry being paid. The 19 years old that FFK has been parading for some months now is also at reserve bed. This is a big achievement in your own tribe

3 Likes

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by IfnobeGod20: 10:01am On Jun 25, 2022
My grandpa will always tell me to learn to mind my business, if I want to live long but I will subtly say this without talking too much because I want to mind my business as papa always advised.
FaniKayode, you can never find a saint woman, learn to live with the necessary evil because perfection is of the Lord not human. Chasing your women away at the slightest provocation doesn't make you a mature man. All men face alot at home with their wives.
I hope I didn't talk much because my papa warned me before he died to always mind my business?
Next!

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Moh247: 10:09am On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
peace is never an option angry

Obituary isn't an option either
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by BaddestQueen(f): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Moh247:

Obituary isn't an option either

Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by kalvoken(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Ashawo pocket don run dry she come remember say she get willing maga somewhere grin

She don go collect all the prick she been wan collect, now her body don calm down.

This is why you should never get involved in boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife matter.

In fact, growing up in the village, it was one of the very first lessons that was banged into my subconsciousness.

That if you put mouth for husband and wife matter, na your gist them go take settle for night.

Or what would you say about those who lambasted Precious in defense of FFK or those who lambasted FFK in defense of Precious?

Reading all these eulogies that FFK is singing about Precious won’t they be seeing themselves as biggest fools of the 21st century?

know this and you shall live long, because you will know peace.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by richie240: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2022
phemmyfour:
She'll pack out again .....it LL continue to be like that since ffk is involve
Lolz.....its 'unfinished business'.
I just pity him, ds time around she will vamooze with d sheedren
Cunnyman die, cunny-woman bury am!

Hin aiz go soon clear!
cool

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ashawopikin(m): 10:15am On Jun 25, 2022
That's thier fucking business
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:16am On Jun 25, 2022
Husband and Wife matter me minding my business.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Moh247: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

God bless Yoruba Christians and reasonable Yoruba Muslims
God bless real Omoluabis
thunder scatter Tinubu urchins

Lol

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

Sharp guy President... President wey Sabi street O.T

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by BaddestQueen(f): 10:19am On Jun 25, 2022
Moh247:

Lol

President Bola Ahmed Tinubu Jagaban of borgu

Sharp guy President... President wey Sabi street O.T

Peter Obi for you
Peter Obi for me
Peter Obi for everyone.
vote Peter Obi for a better tomorrow.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Tecno66: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar
What do you expect from a man who claims to have a short fuse?
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ponishah: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar
I don't like him, but I am happy for them.
It is always awesome, romantic and encouraging to see marital reconciliation and all other reconciliation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Munzy14(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2022
Love conquers...

I mean four healthy boys no be child's play...

They should work on their differences.

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by gloryhomemaker(f): 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
You see marriage matter, if you are not called, respect yourself and keep quite.

2 Likes

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Sarsaproko: 10:29am On Jun 25, 2022
Egotist..

Ok you have cctv and people working in your house.. We don hear...
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ImaIma1(f): 10:33am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

He said they have gone their separate ways.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by diaspoAFRICANS: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar

A man reconciled with the mother of his kids and you spilled this trash?

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by olancho: 10:35am On Jun 25, 2022
I no go ever put mouth for husband and wife matter.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by FKMagazine(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2022
Chronic bipolar disorder symptoms
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Pootle: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2022
4 hours talking or 4 hours smashing grin
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by mauchiz: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2022
she has four boys, that is her home, they should settle themselves.

Ffk should allow peace reign,the children will always bring her back.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by daddytime(m): 10:43am On Jun 25, 2022
richie240:

Lolz.....its 'unfinished business'.
I just pity him, ds time around she will vamooze with d sheedren
Cunnyman die, cunny-woman bury am!

Hin aiz go soon clear!
cool

Femi is secretly praying for her to take the kids, trust me.

You think it's easy to raise just one kid not to talk of four?

He just didn't want it to seem like he didn't raise a dust.

Na reverse psychology...
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by danhans(m): 10:50am On Jun 25, 2022
That is the best thing,no one is perfect and no marriage is %100

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by jimyjames(m): 10:53am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:

Lesson: Never you put mouth for husband and wife matter
From your comment you just called yourself the biggest fool of the century, keep precious name out of your mouth kid, FFK has reconciled with his wife without mentioning any word as ashawo, pocket run dry, collecting prick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by limeta(f): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
The old saying never go back to your ex .
The shop that fixed the broken mirror is still open .
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Thomasankara(m): 10:54am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar.

I'm happy about the reconciliation, and wish the Kayode's all the best

No he's not, it was actually chikwendu that was all over him, using so many innuendoes and manipulative tactics to get his attention. Chikwendu cannot sustain her lavish lifestyle so she needs someone to leech on. From this moment,be expecting many cozy pictures she will be taking and exotic lifestyles she will be displaying.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Thomasankara(m): 10:55am On Jun 25, 2022
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar.

I'm happy about the reconciliation, and wish the Kayode's all the best

No he's not, it was actually chikwendu that was all over him, using so many innuendoes and manipulative tactics to get his attention. Chikwendu cannot sustain her lavish lifestyle so she needs someone to leech on. From this moment,be expecting many cozy pictures she will be taking and exotic lifestyles she will be displaying. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ATTITUDE2: 10:56am On Jun 25, 2022
This life! grin
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Mayeldah(m): 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Women. My advice to ffk is, he should be careful because the woman may have unfinish business. Hidden motive.

Baba rest, be happy for them.

Stop being negatively minded. It will work this time if they both are willing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.