Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,410 members, 7,861,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu (72045 Views)

FFK's Ex- Wife, Precious Chikwendu Arrested / Saraki Celebrates Victory Over Return Of His Houses. Thanks Judiciary, others / 'U Are Looking 4 Another Belle':fani Kayode Gushes As His Wife Flaunts Her Shape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by eldoradoxx: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2022
Obviously Precious Chikwendu sabi do Fani Kayode well. Kayode could not live without Mama Aragon. Which man fit leave woman wey born boys full him house. Hehehehe
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by MatrixCircle: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2022
Anything concerning man and woman no chook your mouth there. Now all the people who were gossiping on both sides will be revealed at the matrimonial bed and will be enemies of the family. cheesy grin
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by God1stson(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lioness-is-back-fani-kayode-gushes-over-return-of-ex-wife-precious-chikwendu/

The All Progressives Congress chieftain further said, “It was joy all around to see the return of this great lioness. Every single one of the 60 people that live and work in our home was happy to see her and some even shed a few secret tears of joy

Our political class is the main problem of this country. How can 60 people be working in ur home, is a home a company or factory. Know wonder he hoppes from one party to another cos he needs to offset some bills.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by K4daniel: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Women. My advice to ffk is, he should be careful because the woman may have unfinish business. Hidden motive.

Nothing furnished..its just LOVE for the kids
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ModCaller: 11:10am On Jun 25, 2022
Na toto dey talk so. She don broke and come use toto to knack am akpako
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
An Hyena welcoming a Lion.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Ashirioluwa: 11:13am On Jun 25, 2022
Best decision for her because outside is not good
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by skaramanga: 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Better get a stud to service her since your manhood is dead

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by TheNiceGuy(m): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2022
Frigga13:
Yoruba can’t never do without igbos ... is it loved hidden in hate grin

Fani hyping this woman after all intense attack and counter .

E go still sup..

No go lose guard like this for a woman .. ask Samson the strongest and Solomon the wisest

For Jesus carefully avoided them in his 12..

When is he decamping to Pdp..

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by bonnyhope: 11:18am On Jun 25, 2022
Penguin2:
Ashawo pocket don run dry she come remember say she get willing maga somewhere grin

She don go collect all the prick she been wan collect, now her body don calm down.

This is why you should never get involved in boyfriend and girlfriend or husband and wife matter.

In fact, growing up in the village, it was one of the very first lessons that was banged into my subconsciousness.

That if you put mouth for husband and wife matter, na your gist them go take settle for night.

Or what would you say about those who lambasted Precious in defense of FFK or those who lambasted FFK in defense of Precious?

Reading all these eulogies that FFK is singing about Precious won’t they be seeing themselves as biggest fools of the 21st century?

Lesson: Never you put m

outh for husband and wife matter.

Then who go settle them?

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by BaddestQueen(f): 11:19am On Jun 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:

just like you love me so much and want to have sex with me
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Bigchristo22(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Maxymilliano:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/06/lioness-is-back-fani-kayode-gushes-over-return-of-ex-wife-precious-chikwendu/
Her eyes don clear after those guys don use preeq do am something, nothing Dey outside stay with your husband
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Beedude(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2022
Did I just read 60 domestic workers ? Our money has been wasted over the years. If he didn't loot, how can someone finance such a life style ?
I am not sure Dangote has such amount of domestic workers

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by wittytezzy(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2022
For better for worse is a trap. When everything goes sour, you only remember the worse. I could remember how this lady painted ffk so bad on jideonwo's interview

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Elly1(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2022
beautyhd:
Good for them.

Give peace a chance, no matter what she can’t be denied access and spending time with her four sons.

Ffk is loquacious, he should speak less and act more.
Short fuse man will soon go off the hook.

What’s the meaning of Aragorn, Ragnar, Liam and Aiden?

Check your dictionary
Vikings names
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by maasoap(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2022
our sons Aragorn, Ragnar, Aiden, and Liam

The names though, so fictional and fake!
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by bjtinz: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin

Honestly don't know whether to laugh or cry again. FFK na real case. Chai
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by GistFullGround: 11:42am On Jun 25, 2022

She may be coming to finish you o; don't trust the feminist spirit!

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by jrusky(m): 11:43am On Jun 25, 2022
Ok. All the best to them.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by richie240: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2022
daddytime:

Femi is secretly praying for her to take the kids, trust me.

You think it's easy to raise just one kid not to talk of four?

He just didn't want it to seem like he didn't raise a dust.

Na reverse psychology...
Lolz....femi look like broke ass niqqa?
From hindsight, all his previous wives /baby mamas had bn giving him girls.
Precious was d first to give him male children, so, he can't let them go brah!
cool
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Rexymania(m): 12:00pm On Jun 25, 2022
Small adults. Calm down, una no go gree. After all the insults. Which yeye lioness
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by miqos02(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Na wa for husband and wife matter oh. Only God fit understand them.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by MiaBeer(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Hope they will both lesson their drama for the good of their family but it looks like both of them have mental problem sha.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Streetmovement(m): 12:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo all this long essay and letter writing on top woman Mattias!! Good for them cool

1 Like

Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by englishgirl55(f): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
He truly is bipolar
Thinkam:
This guy is bipolar.

I'm happy about the reconciliation, and wish the Kayode's all the best
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ufotunang: 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
Women. My advice to ffk is, he should be careful because the woman may have unfinish business. Hidden motive.
...the man ffk can also have hidden motive by setting with her in order to make to come closer to him and anything can happen ...so both of them should be careful
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ufotunang: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
The man ffk has missed the styles ..he normally give him in the other room.. that is why he brought her back
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by ufotunang: 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mumusaphire:
...the man ffk can also have hidden motive by settling with her in order to make her to come closer to him ...so both of them should be careful of themselves
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by SmartPolician: 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
That's why people are always warned never to get involved when couples quarrel. When they make up, you become their common enemy. I thought that FFK remarried cheesy
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by sisisioge: 12:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
Awwwww.....poor girl had to join the band wagon of " I'm staying for my kids". I hope shes smarter this time around. It is well.
Re: Lioness Is Back — Fani-kayode Gushes Over Return Of Ex-Wife, Precious Chikwendu by Mrexcell(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ffk is very good with words.

Monitize ur browser join $5B sales and start earning dollars daily for browsing the internet and inviting people to replicate the same thing.

Daily login bonus = $1.1
Per invite = $100

Contact me on Whatsapp for all the details 090 5884 6849

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Amaechi: I’m Igbo, Jonathan Who Says His Name Is Ebele Can’t Speak The Language / Hassan Usman Sokodabo 5 Children To Wed Same Day In Abuja / Photos Of Wife & Son Of Ibrahim Sakaba Killed By Boko Haram

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.