Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,165 members, 7,849,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:05 AM

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (40438 Views)

Bosun Tijani Announces Appointment As Visiting Prof at S'African University / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by feedthenation(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
---there should be a close family member whose kidney can match his daughter---

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Yusufisraelj(m): 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
festacman:

UK police arrested Bissouma in handcuffs and charged him for rape before discovering the accuser was on money hunting. He was released.

UK police is not omniscient. It works based on evidence and witnesses which can be misleading sometimes. If you are a follower of FBI past investigative files, you will know that even FBI can be misled.

Absolutely. Well let's wait for the final outcome, I'm finding it hard to believe at the moment even though the evidence is compelling. Let's hear Eweremadu as well.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Emilokoiyawon: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
IPIGS and harvesting human heads, kidneys, brokos and vagina like 5 and 6.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ManTiger(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by IPIGSRHYPO: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
meth cannibals and lies, drug trafficking, exaggerations, fruadand other criminalities are like 5 and 6.
It's in their DNA.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by DAwest7: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2022
Osatarris:
*A Lesson to Learn from Ike Ekweremadu Kidney Matter!*

By Nick Agule

Ike Ekweremadu is obviously a powerful man. Spending his 20th year in the Senate of which 12 were as Deputy Senate President.

He could have used the time to get Nigeria a world-class kidney hospital but no! He didn't need kidney treatment so it was his least bother.

Things happen and his own child needed kidney treatment. As it is with President Buhari and everyone who has held office in Nigeria, Ekweremadu shamelessly took his daughter to the UK for treatment where he was going to be attended to by Nigerian nurses and doctors whom Ekweremadu and gang chased away with total neglect of the health sector.

But Ekweremadu did not go with his child alone, he took along a boy who was suffering hardship and pains from a Nigeria Ekweremadu helped to damage. Ekweremadu wanted to harvest this boy's kidney to save his own child. As fate will have it, tests performed on the boy showed his kidney was not a match for Ekweremadu's daughter.

Ekweremadu began to make arrangements to return the boy to Nigeria and obviously take another one to the UK. But the boy tasted and enjoyed the good life in the UK something Ekweremadu and his band of bad and failed leaders deprived him of in Nigeria.

The boy saw electricity 24/7 (powered by gas from Nigeria), he did not need to start 'I better pass you generator' or he sleeps in darkness to the joy of mosquitoes.

He saw how clean and beautiful the hospitals were different from the mortuaries we call hospitals in Nigeria, and absolutely for free.

He saw how efficient the Metropolitan Police were securing the neighbourhood and not the Nigerian police starved of funds by Ekweremadu and gang! The boy enjoyed rides on clean and efficient public transportation (buses, trams, light rail, underground tube, trains, boats etc) and not the Okada, Keke and endless trekking in Nigeria.

The boy was awed by the beautiful landscaped, trash free and green environment and not the filth he is used to in Nigeria. The boy saw food everywhere. He saw beautiful schools from nursery to reception to primary to secondary all the way to high school absolutely free. He saw that his dream of university education will be realised even if he has no money for fees, and ASUU will not truncate his dream in the UK.

The boy saw unemployed people paid benefits by Govt. The boy saw, enjoyed and liked the UK better than Ekweremadu's Nigeria!
The boy decided he was not going back to Nigeria damaged by Ekweremadu and gang!

The boy ran to seek refuge from the metropolitan police. In Ekweremadu's Nigeria, the police would have arrested the boy and dropped him in Kuje prison where for the next 10yrs he will still be on 'awaiting trial' roll. If the boy tried to talk he will be summarily executed and his body paraded as an armed robber gunned down by the 'gallant' police. Ekweremadu and his gang are above the law in a lawless Nigeria they have created.

Unfortunately for Ekweremadu, the UK is not Nigeria. He has exchanged his posh mansion in a highbrow neighbourhood in London for a police cell where he is being schooled in the act of rule of law something he is obviously lacking in his nearly 20yrs as a law maker.
Ekweremadu will have his day in court.

His victim will now enjoy life in the UK because it's easy to prove that if he returns to Nigeria Ekweremadu and his goons will go after him!
If Ekweremadu had done his bit to fix Nigeria, all this drama would not happen!

Ekweremadu and those like him who think they can do well when Nigeria is sick have just found out the bitter truth - no one will prosper better than Nigeria. If Nigeria fails, we fail with it!

In 2023 we have a unique opportunity to elect leaders who understand that our fate is tied to Nigeria's fate. We rise or fall together!
Go get your PVC today!

We wish Ekweremadu's child a quick recovery hoping that now his case is public, a donor will soon be found for her.
I took my time to read every bit of your write up it’s nothing but truth indeed end will justify the means
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Jman06(m): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
I don't like what is happening to this man. He did what every other person would do to help his or her child in need
Nonsense!

He did what every person would do by looting Nigerian treasury and wanting to use it to save his own at the detriment of poor Nigerians who cannot even afford quality treatment for malaria let alone kidney transplant!?? And to make matters worse, he wanted to exploit another deprived Nigerian child in a manner akin to killing the child to save his own!

You selfish lots are the reason why Nigeria has remained underdeveloped. It's always about your selfish ends! Not thinking about how to create a better society through selflessness!

The day Nigerians begin to think beyond their immediate selfish needs to consider the needs of the generality of Nigerians, that is the day Nigeria would be on the path of development. If Ekweremmadu in his 20years of being in the senate had thought beyond his nose to see the need for a functional healthcare system in Nigeria, he would have built one that would not only benefit him and his family, but serve the healthcare needs of the rest of us. And by so doing, he wouldn't have been in this mess.

I have no pity for Ekweremmadu and other corrupt and selfish Nigerian politicians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by tonididdy(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2022
Temptee101:
Never talk ill of God's anointed

Everything fell apart for him the moment he attacked God's chosen one, PO

Vote for Peter Obi for a better life. This I guarantee you.
I wish to be obi-dient
But I want to see PO CV
Do you mind sharing?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2022
i symphathise with ekweremmadu the father.. I dont knw if the daughter stil needs a donour becos i may be wiling to donate one of mine to save her life if. also to compensate for all the family hv been through lately.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Josywhyte: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Very good of Lincoln university....don't mind that ritualist and his wife
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by MoneyTrees(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
He’s been ban from entering the states as well

Hi sweetie
If you're what your moniker says you're
I was wondering if there's any harm in playing with fire a little grin grin

Yours sincerely
The convener aggressive Loud smokers int.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by okuta007: 5:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
chatinent:
For those of you saying the Ekweremadus are innocent or not, understand that the UK isn't Nigeria. The UK doesn't do partisan arrests!

Let's wait until the verdict is passed...after thorough investigation.

whatever happens to the term “INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY”?

Has Ekweremadu been convicted yet of any wrong doing ? until he is convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction- the action taken by Lincoln University Is similar to one taken by an agbero academy - very emotional lacking rational basis and this is supposed to be a university whereby established logic, critical thinking and substantiated facts drive decision making ? … what a shame!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by mrnwas(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ah! they want to associate with an organ Harvester?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by MZEE01: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
SmartyPants:

Total nonsense.

Innocence until proven guilty is a firm tennet of Law in the UK and every country that practices the common law.
no

There is SmartMan to chose from, but you went for Smartypants

That explains how you reason.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by infofta(m): 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
You think UK doesn't know that boy is a victim of circumstances. If he's living a decent life will he risk his life for Ekweremadu's daughter.

With the situation in Nigeria the Boy's parent will force him to do it for just 500k naira
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Asiwaju is solidifying his support all over Nigeria where things matter and he's on his smooth path to Aso Rock, but these clueless losers are crying and moaning about irrelevant nonsense.

Abeg, things don't move pass your silly and pointless rubbish.

Losers are always dwelling on nonsense.. grin grin
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SmartyPants(m): 5:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
MZEE01:
no

There is SmartMan to chose from, but you went for Smartypants

That explains how you reason.

You're a lunatic if you think I am interested in the gibberish you typed up there.

You made a totally incorrect statement about legal matters of which you have no knowledge.

Next time shut up about things you don't understand.

Period.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Confirm4real(m): 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
God don butter that boy bread grin

Automatically a citizen of United Kingdom...
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by kenvic309: 5:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Please, this time of Ramadan has not been easy for me, I am a student and I don't have money on me to break. I will really appreciate it if someone can help me with something to eat because it has not been easy for me.

Opay 7035264990
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Khaysee: 5:47pm On Jun 25, 2022
Best deals in men
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Kurugu92(m): 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
God let feb. 2023 come n go so we can rest with this their obituary. Small thing they will shout obi. What is the correlation btw this topic and obi?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by swissgoldenpro2: 5:51pm On Jun 25, 2022
The matter get as e be
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by NOETHNICITY(m): 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
typodeg:

I disagree

If it was me, I will use my position of 20yrs as senator to establish a world class health facility in my constituent

He did what every other evil person would do
What exactly are you angry at? That he went for the surgery abroad, or that he a young boy to donate his kidney?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by adefitim(m): 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Wow

I feel pity for his daughter

But he shouldn't have criticised Peter Obi.

Does this make sense to you now?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by AngelicBeing: 6:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Osatarris:

By Nick Agule

Ike Ekweremadu is obviously a powerful man. Spending his 20th year in the Senate of which 12 were as Deputy Senate President.

He could have used the time to get Nigeria a world-class kidney hospital but no! He didn't need kidney treatment so it was his least bother.

Things happen and his own child needed kidney treatment. As it is with President Buhari and everyone who has held office in Nigeria, Ekweremadu shamelessly took his daughter to the UK for treatment where he was going to be attended to by Nigerian nurses and doctors whom Ekweremadu and gang chased away with total neglect of the health sector.

But Ekweremadu did not go with his child alone, he took along a boy who was suffering hardship and pains from a Nigeria Ekweremadu helped to damage. Ekweremadu wanted to harvest this boy's kidney to save his own child. As fate will have it, tests performed on the boy showed his kidney was not a match for Ekweremadu's daughter.

Ekweremadu began to make arrangements to return the boy to Nigeria and obviously take another one to the UK. But the boy tasted and enjoyed the good life in the UK something Ekweremadu and his band of bad and failed leaders deprived him of in Nigeria.

The boy saw electricity 24/7 (powered by gas from Nigeria), he did not need to start 'I better pass you generator' or he sleeps in darkness to the joy of mosquitoes.

He saw how clean and beautiful the hospitals were different from the mortuaries we call hospitals in Nigeria, and absolutely for free.

He saw how efficient the Metropolitan Police were securing the neighbourhood and not the Nigerian police starved of funds by Ekweremadu and gang! The boy enjoyed rides on clean and efficient public transportation (buses, trams, light rail, underground tube, trains, boats etc) and not the Okada, Keke and endless trekking in Nigeria.

The boy was awed by the beautiful landscaped, trash free and green environment and not the filth he is used to in Nigeria. The boy saw food everywhere. He saw beautiful schools from nursery to reception to primary to secondary all the way to high school absolutely free. He saw that his dream of university education will be realised even if he has no money for fees, and ASUU will not truncate his dream in the UK.

The boy saw unemployed people paid benefits by Govt. The boy saw, enjoyed and liked the UK better than Ekweremadu's Nigeria!
The boy decided he was not going back to Nigeria damaged by Ekweremadu and gang!

The boy ran to seek refuge from the metropolitan police. In Ekweremadu's Nigeria, the police would have arrested the boy and dropped him in Kuje prison where for the next 10yrs he will still be on 'awaiting trial' roll. If the boy tried to talk he will be summarily executed and his body paraded as an armed robber gunned down by the 'gallant' police. Ekweremadu and his gang are above the law in a lawless Nigeria they have created.

Unfortunately for Ekweremadu, the UK is not Nigeria. He has exchanged his posh mansion in a highbrow neighbourhood in London for a police cell where he is being schooled in the act of rule of law something he is obviously lacking in his nearly 20yrs as a law maker.

His victim will now enjoy life in the UK because it's easy to prove that if he returns to Nigeria Ekweremadu and his goons will go after him!

Ekweremadu and those like him who think they can do well when Nigeria is sick have just found out the bitter truth - no one will prosper better than Nigeria. If Nigeria fails, we fail with it!

In 2023 we have a unique opportunity to elect leaders who understand that our fate is tied to Nigeria's fate. We rise or fall together!
Go get your PVC today!

We wish Ekweremadu's child a quick recovery hoping that now his case is public, a donor will soon be found for her.
Excellent writeup, kudos to you buddy cool
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by 9jaRealist: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Osatarris:

By Nick Agule

Go get your PVC today!

GOOD article, but missing an essential element…
The contribution of the CITIZENS to making a good nation.

Healthcare is only “free” in the UK…
Because CITIZENS pay NI payroll taxes and general taxes.

Education is “free” (only in state schools btw)…
Because CITIZENS not only pay general taxes but also local taxes (a primary source of funding for state schools).

Unemployment “benefits” is actually an INSURANCE scheme…
Because most CITIZENS pay into it when employed and are paid from it when unemployed.

Electricity is stable in the UK…
Largely because CITIZENS pay cost-reflective tariffs (and ‘rebates’ are from CITIZENS’ council taxes).

One could go on and on infinitum…
But, without discounting necessity for good governance, GOOD CITIZENSHIP is equally essential.

Ultimately, Nigeria’s condition is not just down to ‘government’…
It is a culmination of the various actions of ALL Nigerians - by commission or omission!

>

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ZIAZI(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
PresidObi:
Wow

I feel pity for his daughter

But he shouldn't have criticised Peter Obi.

What has this got to Peter Obi? Even Obi won't be pleased with the way you guys are campaigning for him.
Are we not practicing democracy, or is Ekweremadu estopped from having his own political affiliation or belief? Is Peter Obi a member of PDP that would warrant Ekweremadu's support? Party loyalty comes first in politics in it's strict sense.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Okarakwu: 6:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Uk is worse than Nigeria ,a country that turned blind eye to the genocide of the Igbos and instead helped to supply weapons to that effect...
chatinent:
For those of you saying the Ekweremadus are innocent or not, understand that the UK isn't Nigeria. The UK doesn't do partisan arrests!

Let's wait until the verdict is passed...after thorough investigation.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by OBJlive: 6:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
It is absolutely rubish for anybody to suggest that the boy involved in organ harvest saga that implicates the distinguished senator Ike Eketemadu is a minor.
Don't tell me that senator Ike Ekweremadu,who is both a law maker and a Barrister in Nigeria does not know the implication of involving a minor in this procedure.
As for the negative comments of former controller general of Immigration Babandede,and the haste with which he concluded that it was a case of trafficking.Portray Elites of the Nigeria society as the problems of Nigeria
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Yankee101: 6:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
As expected
More loading
What of until proven guilty?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by typodeg: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
What exactly are you angry at? That he went for the surgery abroad, or that he a young boy to donate his kidney?
I am angry because his constituency doesn't have a world class hospital for kidney transplant. And he need to disgrace Nigeria by getting caught while trafficking a poor homeless boy abroad to harvest his kidney.

And if you have issue that I am angry with that, then you deserve the leaders you get
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Abemy(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
EKWEREMADU: How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting - Davido Nwamini side of the Story.

My journey to UK,

On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person.

He asked me "would you like to work in UK"? I just started laughing because I don't have money for that, then I told him no, am not interested and asked me why I told him I don't have money for that.

He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing. I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately. Mrs okoro took me to unknown area where I haven't been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

Next day these young man introduced me to another man immediately I saw the man I greeted him, I don't know his name then he told me he is the owner of the company that want workers in UK and ask me if am interest to work I said yes sir immediately with happiness all over my heart.

Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven't ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I'm fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I'm here and he later called police for my rescue

Written by David Nwamini

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba / Boko Haram KILL 6 more on Sunday , Very very sad, over 60 killed since last week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.