Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,146 members, 7,849,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor (40436 Views)

Bosun Tijani Announces Appointment As Visiting Prof at S'African University / Ekweremadu Appointed Visiting Professor By University Of Lincoln, UK (Photos) / Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by naija4life247: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
They are MAD. Did he beg the white pigs for professorship?

All the Africans that the white pigs transported to work as Slaves for them, shouldn't we Africans suspend the white pigs from the Earth planet? Thunder Fire their Mama. Talo mo Iyalaya won?

Ekeremadu, I seriously hate, but I have not seen anything he has done wrong. But, why do I even hate Ekeremadu? Isn't it because I am envious that my father is not in Ekeremadu 's position?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Emmanuel909090: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lol, this man meet one chance kidney donor. Lol
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SmartyPants(m): 7:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
okuta007:

whatever happens to the term “INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY”?

Has Ekweremadu been convicted yet of any wrong doing ? until he is convicted by a court of competent jurisdiction- the action taken by Lincoln University Is similar to one taken by an agbero academy - very emotional lacking rational basis and this is supposed to be a university whereby established logic, critical thinking and substantiated facts drive decision making ? … what a shame!

He was merely suspended from duty temporarily, which is perfectly normal.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Lexusgs430: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
I hope the political class, would take a lesson from Ike Ekweremadu travails and start fixing all the sectors, of our economy, they have continually starved of funds and manpower........
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by NaBanga: 8:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thank God for the Western doctor. The doctor surmised from conversation that the boy had no idea he was getting a surgery. In addition the doctor realized there was no way the patient could be 41 years old. He knew that in the Western system what he was doing would get him in trouble and it was unethical. A Nigerian doctor would have likely proceeded and gotten paid without an afterthought of the boy. shocked
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by StarLord21(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by ledaman: 10:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Temptee101:
Never talk ill of God's anointed

Everything fell apart for him the moment he attacked God's chosen one, PO

Vote for Peter Obi for a better life. This I guarantee you.
Obi the pathological lair

1 Like

Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Sakasitay(m): 11:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by batb: 2:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Osatarris:
*A Lesson to Learn from Ike Ekweremadu Kidney Matter!*

By Nick Agule

Ike Ekweremadu is obviously a powerful man. Spending his 20th year in the Senate of which 12 were as Deputy Senate President.

He could have used the time to get Nigeria a world-class kidney hospital but no! He didn't need kidney treatment so it was his least bother.

Things happen and his own child needed kidney treatment. As it is with President Buhari and everyone who has held office in Nigeria, Ekweremadu shamelessly took his daughter to the UK for treatment where he was going to be attended to by Nigerian nurses and doctors whom Ekweremadu and gang chased away with total neglect of the health sector.

But Ekweremadu did not go with his child alone, he took along a boy who was suffering hardship and pains from a Nigeria Ekweremadu helped to damage. Ekweremadu wanted to harvest this boy's kidney to save his own child. As fate will have it, tests performed on the boy showed his kidney was not a match for Ekweremadu's daughter.

Ekweremadu began to make arrangements to return the boy to Nigeria and obviously take another one to the UK. But the boy tasted and enjoyed the good life in the UK something Ekweremadu and his band of bad and failed leaders deprived him of in Nigeria.

The boy saw electricity 24/7 (powered by gas from Nigeria), he did not need to start 'I better pass you generator' or he sleeps in darkness to the joy of mosquitoes.

He saw how clean and beautiful the hospitals were different from the mortuaries we call hospitals in Nigeria, and absolutely for free.

He saw how efficient the Metropolitan Police were securing the neighbourhood and not the Nigerian police starved of funds by Ekweremadu and gang! The boy enjoyed rides on clean and efficient public transportation (buses, trams, light rail, underground tube, trains, boats etc) and not the Okada, Keke and endless trekking in Nigeria.

The boy was awed by the beautiful landscaped, trash free and green environment and not the filth he is used to in Nigeria. The boy saw food everywhere. He saw beautiful schools from nursery to reception to primary to secondary all the way to high school absolutely free. He saw that his dream of university education will be realised even if he has no money for fees, and ASUU will not truncate his dream in the UK.

The boy saw unemployed people paid benefits by Govt. The boy saw, enjoyed and liked the UK better than Ekweremadu's Nigeria!
The boy decided he was not going back to Nigeria damaged by Ekweremadu and gang!

The boy ran to seek refuge from the metropolitan police. In Ekweremadu's Nigeria, the police would have arrested the boy and dropped him in Kuje prison where for the next 10yrs he will still be on 'awaiting trial' roll. If the boy tried to talk he will be summarily executed and his body paraded as an armed robber gunned down by the 'gallant' police. Ekweremadu and his gang are above the law in a lawless Nigeria they have created.

Unfortunately for Ekweremadu, the UK is not Nigeria. He has exchanged his posh mansion in a highbrow neighbourhood in London for a police cell where he is being schooled in the act of rule of law something he is obviously lacking in his nearly 20yrs as a law maker.
Ekweremadu will have his day in court.

His victim will now enjoy life in the UK because it's easy to prove that if he returns to Nigeria Ekweremadu and his goons will go after him!
If Ekweremadu had done his bit to fix Nigeria, all this drama would not happen!

Ekweremadu and those like him who think they can do well when Nigeria is sick have just found out the bitter truth - no one will prosper better than Nigeria. If Nigeria fails, we fail with it!

In 2023 we have a unique opportunity to elect leaders who understand that our fate is tied to Nigeria's fate. We rise or fall together!
Go get your PVC today!

We wish Ekweremadu's child a quick recovery hoping that now his case is public, a donor will soon be found for her.
I beg, take your manual 1 mili likes! You are too much my guy!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by batb: 2:42am On Jun 26, 2022
yusufmurry:
Really unfortunate. I hope he will come out fine and i wish the daughter God's mercy for healing
Why is this thread littered with Stockholm syndrome patient like dis!
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by okuta007: 3:49am On Jun 26, 2022
SmartyPants:

He was merely suspended from duty temporarily, which is perfectly normal.

technically that is punishment and a attestation of indictment ….
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by yusufmurry: 6:05am On Jun 26, 2022
batb:

Why is this thread littered with Stockholm syndrome patient like dis!

I have no sympathy for him but for the sick daughter.
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by Osatarris: 7:20am On Jun 26, 2022
9jaRealist:

GOOD article, but missing an essential element…
The contribution of the CITIZENS to making a good nation.

Healthcare is only “free” in the UK…
Because CITIZENS pay NI payroll taxes and general taxes.

Education is “free” (only in state schools btw)…
Because CITIZENS not only pay general taxes but also local taxes (a primary source of funding for state schools).

Unemployment “benefits” is actually an INSURANCE scheme…
Because most CITIZENS pay into it when employed and are paid from it when unemployed.

Electricity is stable in the UK…
Largely because CITIZENS pay cost-reflective tariffs (and ‘rebates’ are from CITIZENS’ council taxes).

One could go on and on infinitum…
But, without discounting necessity for good governance, GOOD CITIZENSHIP is equally essential.

Ultimately, Nigeria’s condition is not just down to ‘government’…
It is a culmination of the various actions of ALL Nigerians - by commission or omission!

>

Well said

Hoe many taxes do you think 100m extremely people can pay, can it be up to 1billion per year

Government should pull people out of poverty, then watch how taxes will rise
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by winner37(m): 7:57am On Jun 26, 2022
When our so call politicians go out to foreign land and messup ,what about us who are still struggling to get up ,when we get there how will they regards uS ?
No evil doer will go unpunished...
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by SmartyPants(m): 8:47am On Jun 26, 2022
okuta007:

technically that is punishment and a attestation of indictment ….

Quite the opposite. Technically, it is simply an administrative procedure that may be inconvenient but necessary due to the weight of the accusation against him.

You mean practically/virtual, it is punishment, and that may be but it is of the unavoidable and unintentional kind.

A person accused of a crime may be arrested and denied bail. That is technically not a punishment but an administrative procedure. It is virtually/practically a punishment of sorts since it inconveniences the detainee.

They are simply giving room for the investigation to run its course. And in this case, where his appointment was ceremonial, and designed for good publicity, don't you think his current travails achieve the opposite effect, leaving them with no choice?
Re: UK's Lincoln University Suspends Ekweremadu As Visiting Professor by effido666: 10:32am On Jun 26, 2022
I so much love wat is happening to this thief......I wish all those Nigeria politicians with ill gotten money will suffer like this man or even more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Wike, Go Abuja": Protest Erupts In Rivers Over Impeachment Plot On Fubara / Facebook Shuts Down Nnamdi Kanu’s Page. IPOB Reacts / Police Officers Send-Off Former IG, Alkali Baba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.