Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) (34712 Views)

Ebonyi Youths Hold Rally For Tinubu In Abakaliki (Video) / Ebonyi Youths Charter 911 For Relocation Of Fulanis That Arrived At Mid Night / Kashamu’s Supporters Dare PDP, Organise Rally For Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Awaja(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
The chariacharisma was huge, AFIKPO guys really made Igbos proud
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Abujason: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
Moh247:
5% idiots
Ya mama is also an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Moh247: 10:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
smiley
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Nyamiri: 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:

Rule 2

Is ipob pigs your surname? Or why did you take an open jab personal?

Obi will come 4th in the coming elections. Once he loses, you can resume your Biafran agitations and continue killing yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Sleekfingers: 10:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
post=114150775:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xloNrcsu9w

These are the youths residing in Afikpo metropolis.
Nobody gave shishi
Nobody collected shishi
People donated T shirts
Banners.
Pure water
Bottled water
Etc
It's neither a borrowed nor paid crowd. All came out at will, the only motivation was the name Peter Obi

That's good......

But can peter obi win in any southwest and northern states? Waste of time and energy
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by EdwardRandy(m): 10:55pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
APC will pull 28% in ebonyi.
PDP 10%
Labour 62%
Apc pull 28%? Lmao! Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by tinacrl01(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
Toluwanise247:
These are the lazy Nigeria youth Buhari talk about some years ago….. if you like abuse me. Obasanjo have said it all “ Peter obi is not a saint but his one of integrity politicians “ which means there are mean integrity politicians but no saint among Nigeria politicians. Stop wasting your time Obi will never become president.

Mugu
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Zeeku: 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ebubu4:
you are a joke. because of 50 people protesting?
you're the real joker here, Peter Obi will get 80% vote in Ebony state others will manage 20% take it or leave it.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by okpukpu(m): 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
Afikpo my home town... We are all obedient.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Andrea781: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ebubu4:
Are they protesting? Tell me about it.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by KosiGee(m): 11:05pm On Jun 25, 2022
Advocate500:
don't worry, it will continue to increase, your PR job is intact for now,all his group of nitwits supporters will retire with him at his country home.

His attempt to divide the igbos along state lines failed woefully, the insecurity he created in the eastern region because of his selfish interests, will hunt him down after 2023.

After instigating other eastern governors to work against the interests of the igbos, he will not go unpunish ,i am happy his evil hands have entered his mouth.

Who is your candidate mister? Who are you advocating for?
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
They'll not be paid youths now.

Let them rally for our incoming President, Ashiwaju Jagaban, children of hate will change story.
They'll be tagged paid Youths.

If it's not madness, then it's craziness from their end

Shut up and learn.
A man that can't win ordinary primaries without buying delegates cant have people campaign for him for free.

We no dey give shishi
We dey OBI-DIENT.
Enter moto before dem leave you and Bat for bus stop

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Advocate500: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
KosiGee:

Who is your candidate miste6r? Who are you advocating for?
my brother i am at a cross road right now, i love obi candidacy but i am watching his support base ,as an igboman i won't like us to make the mistake we made with Jonathan, by supporting only one candidate ,at the end of the day if obi lose ,we will enter another political isolation for another 8years.

I have two candidate, obi the first choice and Atiku the second. I believe south south and south east should stop attacking PDP and Atiku, our major enemy is APC and Buhari.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by dreadsbee: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
pls we need this in south-west and to be taking to the northern part. Nigeria need a change and no vote should not be done on settlement
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by echodrum(m): 11:19pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ebubu4:
they are not protesting. They are marching in solidarity. You know the beauty of it? No shi shi was given to mobilize them.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by GABRIEL6036: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
The only reason why I collected my PVC is to be OBIDIENT in future. grin
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Codepain:
PDP 10%
Labour 62%
correct..inec chairman
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Asour: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Ebubu4:

I'm not even 'Obidient' yet but oga these people aren't 50 now. Can't you see?

Besides they aren't protesting anything. A rally/support match would be better terms.
Cheers.

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by 8stargeneral: 11:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
Thought their governor said his people won't vote for LP
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by koolaid87: 11:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
Its even an honour for the Red cap Kano Man to answer as PO's vp.

With or without him, PO will be crowned

By the way, PO means President Obi
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:02am On Jun 26, 2022
You're the to keep quiet and learn son because you know NOTHING.

So Tinubu can buy all the governors? Or you don't know that the delegates are selected by governors themselves?

Before laying claim, have firsthand information son so that you wouldn't be disgracing yourself
Danniedpastor:

Shut up and learn.
A man that can't win ordinary primaries without buying delegates cant have people campaign for him for free.

We no dey give shishi
We dey OBI-DIENT.
Enter moto before dem leave you and Bat for bus stop
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by jimmynauty: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Nwodosis:
No youth wants to be in military camp eating cassava and agbado!

Good let them be OBIdent, we the Arne of the north we are readiOBIdent
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Emma2Seconds: 12:07am On Jun 26, 2022
wink
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by olunavi(m): 12:07am On Jun 26, 2022
Read the jargons you typed below.... Better go back to elementary school.No be by force to write in English ���� shocked shocked shocked shocked

Advocate500:
don't worry, it will continue to increase, your PR job is intact for now,all his group of nitwits supporters will retire with him at his country home.

His attempt to divide the igbos along state lines failed woefully, the insecurity he created in the eastern region because of his selfish interests, will hunt him down after 2023.

After instigating other eastern governors to work against the interests of the igbos, he will not go unpunish ,i am happy his evil hands have entered his mouth.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by ComeToJesus: 12:17am On Jun 26, 2022
Nwodosis:
No youth wants to be in military camp eating cassava and agbado!

grin grin

Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Danniedpastor(m): 12:21am On Jun 26, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
You're the to keep quiet and learn son because you know NOTHING.

So Tinubu can buy all the governors? Or you don't know that the delegates are selected by governors themselves?

Before laying claim, have firsthand information son so that you wouldn't be disgracing yourself

So, you are saying that Tinubu won the primaries on goodwill?

Senseless lie
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by TruthinAction: 12:25am On Jun 26, 2022
Hypertension will hold some people because of Peter Obi. This is revolution without violence.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Babastrong(m): 12:35am On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Codepain post=114151076]APC will pull 28% in ebonyi. PDP 10% Labour 62%[ And in the end, labour party will lose.]
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by Upright750: 1:00am On Jun 26, 2022
Obidient people ... if you re outside nigeria .. you can support Peter Obi movement by organizing some youth in your community or at least your polling unit to mobilize for Peter Obi . Labour party. It will go a long away .. this movement is like a project which we all need to be very serious about it.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by comrChris(m): 1:07am On Jun 26, 2022
This will surely increase the hatred umahi has for Afikpo.
But the good thing is that Afikpo people don't care, they don't send him. For 7years he has been in office,he did nothing in Afikpo rather, he vowed to make Afikpo politically irrelevant but God pass am.
Afikpo people are the most educated in Ebonyi state and they are doing well even without any government presence, that's why all the governors that have governed Ebonyi hate them, non did anything there.
Re: Ebonyi Youths Organise Rally For Peter Obi (Video) by preciousmetals: 1:09am On Jun 26, 2022
Both APC or PDP will not get 10% in Ebonyi State
Codepain:
PDP 10%
Labour 62%

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri: Osinbajo Has Food Soldiers, Tinubu Has Foot Soldiers / Peter Obi To Nigerians: "Collect The Money they give to you and Vote For Me" / Supreme Court Affirms Ganduje’s Election As Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.