Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) (7436 Views)

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by siofra(f): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
shocked

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by daddytime(m): 7:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mortuary Attendant?

Ewwwww

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by siofra(f): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
Men!!

Have intercourse with them at your risk.

Please ladies, be careful and stay safe.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Typicool8(m): 7:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
siofra:
Men!!

Hmmm
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by virginprincess(f): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Most nigeria men can have sex with anything cheesy undecided, ladies should be very careful with the kind of men they sleep with.

10 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
Lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
THEY CAN PUT THEIR PENIS INTO ANYTHING, AS LONG AS THE PENIS IS STANDING .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2022
Yekparipa

1 Like

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by DriverX: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:
You qualify as anything. No brain having doofus.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
DriverX:
You qualify as anything. No brain having doofus.

but I don't think with my private part when erected that might lead me to rape anyone including toddlers.

4 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Islandlady(f): 7:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Can't imagine such guys cumming into a lady with his parasitic semencry ewwwww

2 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by DriverX: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:

but I don't think with my private part when erected that might lead me to rape anyone including toddlers.
You have no capabilities of thought, therefore, you can't even think. Jumping on a 5 year old statement from a foreign lady and affirming as a statement of fact "among Nigerian men" shows that your IQ quotient is in the negative integer.

69 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Jeon(f): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2022
DriverX:
You have no capabilities of thought, therefore, you can't even think. Jumping on a 5 year old statement from a foreign lady and affirming as a statement of fact "among Nigerian men" shows that your IQ quotient is in the negative integer.

And show me the previous statement I put " Nigerian men " ?

And what's the difference?
Nigerian Men sleep with dead bodies, animals, eat poo and bread for many reasons. Ritual is the main factor though.

THEY CAN PUT THEIR PENIS INTO ANYTHING, AS LONG AS THE PENIS IS STANDING

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by VeryWickedMan: 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2022
When last she Bleep?
Na dem dey mostly spread these rumours so that other girls go frustrate like dem.

7 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Deborah98(f): 8:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
Why do I find this funny.... nothing wey Musa no go see for gate.

2 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by jimmychang: 8:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mumu ,nothing Nigerian here.Girls inserts stupid things into their virgina so far it is long and hard.From pencil,biros to stupid unimaginable objects,sleeping with dogs.

If the object is long and hard a female will Bleep it. NONSENSE angry sad!!!!!!!!!

11 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
jimmychang:
Mumu ,nothing Nigerian here.Girls inserts stupid things into their virgina so far it is long and hard.From pencil,biros to stupid unimaginable objects,sleeping with dogs.

If the object is long and hard a female will Bleep it. NONSENSE angry sad!!!!!!!!!
Haaaa the matter pain this one okkk grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Samfloxin(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2022
How possibly can a penis enter a dead person's vagina...can it penetrate?

2 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Moneyboyz: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
siofra:
Men!!

So that twitter user is telling super stores from Nigeria?
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
Women are for only mature men grin
If u know, u know

1 Share

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by kode12: 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2022
You're quoting a tweet from 2017 dumbo.
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Old story
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
siofra:
shocked

Don’t you think you’ve got issues? You resurrect a story that was posted in 2017 and associate it to Nigerian men. That incident didn’t even happen in Nigeria. You’re an interesting character but this shït is dumb

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Cypress042(m): 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
virginprincess:
Most nigeria men can have sex with anything cheesy undecided, ladies should be very careful with the kind of men they sleep with.

Coming from a gender who slept with ordinary dog just for 5million.

10 Likes

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Autobot05: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2022
siofra:
shocked

An award for sleeping around

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by falcon01: 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
I've seen this exact write up on nairaland 2015

1 Like

Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Freelane33(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mortician
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Rexymania(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2022
WTF! Her problem, her cross, we read and learn. Bye
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2022
Jeon:
hahahahahahahahaaaaaaa I know say this one go unleash her anger
Re: Necrophilia Is On The Rise Among Nigerian Men (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Fake news

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Married Women This Days / Tips On How To Have A Sweet Kiss / Not Kenyan Woman,not Uber! South African Cam Model, Macy Masturbates In A Ca

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.