Stats: 3,156,246 members, 7,829,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

“Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . (3636 Views)

Atiku Interviewed On Voice Of America (Picture) / Kano People Refused To Welcome Tinubu After Collecting Our Money - APC Chieftain / Kano Mass Deaths: Buhari Reacts, Says He Won’t Let Kano People Down (2) (3) (4)

“Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Penguin2: 8:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Following the journey of @naughti_awol, the guy who went to Kano to ask Kwankwaso to deputize Peter Obi, I came across series of videos he posted from his interviews of artisans in Kano on who they will vote in 2023 among the 4 leading presidential
Candidates for 2023 elections and their responses will shock you.

Watch:-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSwZ-C65Xq0

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu will be president in 2023 with only votes from the SW

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Totilopussylick(m): 8:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
Tinubu chances of becoming the next president of Nigeria have been rendered hopelessness with unable to bring out his primary and secondary school certificates tongue.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Totilopussylick(m): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
PaChukwudi44:
Tinubu will be president in 2023 with only votes from the SW

Which isn't enough to qualify him to be the next president of Nigeria tongue.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by solochris(m): 8:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
The illiterate yoluba urchins will still doubt this video. Personally I have decided never to engage them in any argument again. The shock that will hit them next year will lead many of them to partial stroke

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Which isn't enough to qualify him to be the next president Nigeria tongue.
It is enough for him to become president of the Iragbiji town union

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by KashApp: 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2022
You see... One thing about Northerners is that, they love to be in power. That Igbo guy asked him, "what if Peter Obi picks Kwankwaso as VP" and the guy twisted it to "Kwankwaso picks Obi as VP". If truly Obi and Kwankwaso are interested in changing Nigeria and not for selfish interest, they need to come as one. Who becomes President and VP shouldn't be an issue at all but because Politicians are same, they don't want to agree who becomes the boss... meanwhile, they can both make the change happen. Even their supporters are not helping matter too. I saw lots of arguments on Twitter too.. Northerners want Kwankwaso to lead, Igbos no wan gree...

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by IamWonderful: 8:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Mere barking of a dog at moon, Simon Ekpa has spoken

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by VoteTinubu2023: 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2022
These people and their delusion. grin

Tinubu will narrowly win Kano. Only Kwankwanso is a threat.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 25, 2022
There is no reasonable Nigerian that does not know Peter Obi stand out as a true decent and corrupt free politician to take Nigeria out of the woods. Its only selfish Nigerians that are currently benefiting from this decadence in Nigerian today that wont understand why Obi is the best for Nigeria come 2023. Anyone who truly love progress and wish Nigeria well will definitely support Obi. You can see such love and acceptance across the entire country for Peter Obi without collecting shishi.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by maybet081: 9:07pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

na only laugh I laughed.
They said he is not well, na Kano people talk am.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Arysexy(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Laugh wan kee me

The last man said Tinubu e no well. Even if Buhari tell them to vote Tinubu, they will not

I just dey laugh, Gandollar go just milk Tinubu finish and Kwankwaso go waste Kano vote for APC.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Arysexy(m): 9:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
KashApp:
You see... One thing about Northerners is that, they love to be in power. That Igbo guy asked him, "what if Peter Obi picks Kwankwaso as VP" and the guy twisted it to "Kwankwaso picks Obi as VP". If truly Obi and Kwankwaso are interested in changing Nigeria and not for selfish interest, they need to come as one. Who becomes President and VP shouldn't be an issue at all but because Politicians are same, they don't want to agree who becomes the boss... meanwhile, they can both make the change happen. Even their supporters are not helping matter too. I saw lots of arguments on Twitter too.. Northerners want Kwankwaso to lead, Igbos no wan gree...

North just had 8yrs under Buhari and same NW, power should return to south. Kwankwaso should swallow his pride and be VP to Obi

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by ottersberger(m): 9:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
KashApp:

Isn't it more like Southerners and minority northerners want Peter Obi to lead, but Hausa, fulani no wan gree?

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by popez: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Without thuggery and rigging, Tinubu will not win Lagos.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2022
It's a known fact that Red cap owns Kano come 2023.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Realist12: 12:03am On Jun 26, 2022
Listening to this , you the interviewer is already biased . You claim it's unfiltered but reminding them of their earlier response. Clap for yourself. I'm sure if they opposed Obi you won't post it . Now what's it with the hate politics. You know Obi is going no where but you'd rather drag Tinubu along . Same politics you all played in the APC primaries. For you to interview 2 keke riders and arrive at a conclusion shows your mission. If regionalism is what we practiced with Tinubu at the helm of affairs of the south west no other region will come close .

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by garfield1: 12:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Realist12:
Listening to this , you the interviewer is already biased . You claim it's unfiltered but reminding them of their earlier response. Clap for yourself. I'm sure if they opposed Obi you won't post it . Now what's it with the hate politics. You know Obi is going no where but you'd rather drag Tinubu along . Same politics you all played in the APC primaries. For you to interview 2 keke riders and arrive at a conclusion shows your mission. If regionalism is what we practiced with Tinubu at the helm of affairs of the south west no other region will come close .

He should have interviewed at least 20 people
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Vyzz: 12:39am On Jun 26, 2022
IamWonderful:

This one don dey use Simon Ekpa quote dey hold body with Bible verse grin grin grin grin

Ọmo I comot cap for people wey dey support Tinubu ooo lol

Baba is not marketable at all grin

There is no just good thing about him lol

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Nazgul: 12:53am On Jun 26, 2022
KashApp:
Buhari is from the Northwest and is almost rounding up 8 years, and you want Peter Obi from the south east that has never ruled this country since 1966 to step down for Kwankwaso who's from the north west to run for another 8 years?

Kwankwaso should be the one to swallow his pride and step down for Peter Obi, I don't know what he's dragging sef. He can't win any state outside Kano and Jigawa.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by KashApp: 4:02am On Jun 26, 2022
Nazgul:

Buhari is from the Northwest and is almost rounding up 8 years, and you want Peter Obi from the south east that has never ruled this country since 1966 to step down for Kwankwaso who's from the north west to run for another 8 years?

Kwankwaso should be the one to swallow his pride and step down for Peter Obi, I don't know what he's dragging sef. He can't win any state outside Kano and Jigawa.
As a Yoruba man, I am supporting Peter Obi because I believe so much in him than Tinubu..like I've always said, it's either Osinbajo or Peter Obi because I believe in them. Now, it is clear that, not only Tinubu has the Emi l'okan mentality. Bro, they both need each other to make this victory happen...that's my own major concern.

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Randy100: 4:13am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu is a Yoruba project, allow the yorubas' to vote for him.
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Rekhina(f): 4:27am On Jun 26, 2022
PaChukwudi44:

It is enough for him to become president of the Iragbiji town union
iragbiji town union kwa??

Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Teerach: 7:01am On Jun 26, 2022
grin grin grin Kano is for Kwankwaso. But trust me, Tinubu will get Northern votes. I take it upon myself to ask the real voters and they are all chanting Tinubu. Atiku is a no go area. The northerners call him a thief. They even refer to Obj book. I'm talking about Okada riders, Mairuwa, Mallams, and what have you. Nigerians get prepared whether you like it or yes.
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Amumaigwe: 7:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Realist12:

That is the main issue. Please keep him in your region excluding Lagos which is a noman's land.
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Realist12: 7:21am On Jun 26, 2022
Amumaigwe:

That is the main issue. Please keep him in your region excluding Lagos which is a noman's land.
if not for how detribalized Tinubu is or how welcoming Yorubas are you won't be having the guts to say this . Can you say this in Abuja?
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Penguin2: 8:15am On Jun 26, 2022
Realist12:

Egbon, why not jump on the next flight to Kano and go to interview 1million Kano indigenes so you can form an opinion acceptable to you.

Mynd44
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by Penguin2: 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
IamWonderful:

Have you seen Nnamdi Kanu’s video calling for seize fire in Southeast?

Southeast will be calm from now on.

People will register for their PVC.

And the numbers that will come from Southeast in 2023 will shock you.
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by cleatsmottled9: 8:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Asiwaju, Modern Lagos Architect will be the president no matter what.
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by paracolaxnear1: 8:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jagaban of Borgu is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. These hate filled souls have made it a duty to slander his image but the man keep showing them why he is the Lion of Bourdillon
Re: “Tinubu Is Not Well”, Watch Kano People Interviewed On 2023 Elections . by stainedanisus1: 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lion of Bourdillon . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone.

Moment A TV Host Embarass Reno Omokri For Trying To Ridicule Obi Flood's Visit / PDP Crisis: 'Wike Has Lost Relevance' - Rufai Oseni Tackles Rivers Governor / Charly Boy Shares Misleading Photo Of Tinubu Watching Peter Obi On TV

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57