Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network (5104 Views)

Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies) / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:14pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Wetting Atiku impact as Vice President?

Tinubu did more than him as Governor imagine Tinubu as Vice President grin
You are laughing @ yourself, when Atiku was Vice President Tinubu was Governor, when Atiku was running for President, Tinubu was too scared to come out until now?

Man pass man.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Tinubu is better than ATIKU and OBI cry me a river grin
Only for you confused people in Lagos like you, Peter Obi was also Governor for 8 years, what has Bola Tinubu achieved more than Peter Obi in public office?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:17pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
You are laughing @ yourself, when Atiku was Vice President Tinubu was Governor, when Atiku was running for President, Tinubu was too scared to come out until now?

Man pass man.

Who told you go read am Atiku brought a bribe of 5billion Naira to APC and Tinubu turned him down
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
Only for you confused people in Lagos like you, Peter Obi was also Governor for 8 years, what has Bola Tinubu achieved more than Peter Obi in public office?

BAT invested in housing for one not bottle of beer
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by BaddestQueen(f): 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Na your papa be peasant.

#BAT2023
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:18pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Who told you go read am Atiku brought a bribe of 5billion Naira to APC and Tinubu turned him down
Corrupt Bola Ahmed Tinubu turned down a bribe of 5 billion Naira?

Please go & sleep.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2

Cry me a River . Tinubu no be person papa when him first curse?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by BaddestQueen(f): 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
haffaze777:
News for mkpurumiri peoplegrin God bless Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu and Mazi okechukwu Abubakar Atiku, Pandora criminal can collect his own from mkpurumiri peoplegrin
dem no dey sell stolen land here oo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:20pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
Corrupt Bola Ahmed Tinubu turned down a bribe of 5 billion Naira?

Please go & sleep.

Na we dey politics you only believe what is posted online grin

#BAT2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Cry me a River . Tinubu no be person papa when him first curse?
Curse because I said Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Peasant next to Michael Adenuga?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
dem no dey sell stolen land here oo
Anambra land Dey miss ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
Curse because I said Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a Peasant next to Michael Adenuga?

Na your papa be peasant na grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by BaddestQueen(f): 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Rule 2
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:23pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Na we dey politics you only believe what is posted online grin

#BAT2023
What was posted on line that I believed? You are the one that said the fable that Abubakar Atiku offered rogue Bola Tinubu or whatever his real name is 5 billion Naira bribe?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by SamOchuko: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:
The last may not have been heard of the stupendous wealth being amassed by Mike Adenuga, self acclaimed owner of glo mobile network, when he acts a front for the real owner, Atiku Abubakar, Nigeria’s former Vice President. Details available to us proves that, in a bid to siphon cash from Nigerians, Mike Adenuga and his fellow criminals in glo have perfected means at which monies can be deducted from customers accounts on their network. Facts, proves that, on the 25th of may, 2016, between the hours of 1am and 3:51am Nigerian time, a glo customer who had just used the ATM to do a recharge on his glo line, was debited immediately and charged for receiving an international call on his line.
Glo network had to send a flash message, informing the customer, which reads, ”The call you just made can now be made at 10k/sec with N500 international savings pack, validity 30 days.1) press 1 to activate now.” Not done with this, the criminals in agbada, from that day, have embarked on a looting spree on the same line, as airtime disappears at will from the glo number. Sources within the glo mobile network who confided in us, said, “that is one of the ways our oga can get his own share of the money, and also, staff on night duty also get money to keep life going for them through the unwholesome practice.” Most Nigerians have also expressed their dissatisfaction, on the poor services offered, yet with indiscriminate charges and deductions. Findings reveal that, glo network, which is an indigenous telecommunication network in Nigeria, has done more disservice to Nigerians, than any other network, through illegal deductions, and yet the Nigerian Communications Commission (NCC) has paid a deaf ear to their nefarious activities, a source said. Still battling with poor services, strong sources in glo said, they were undergoing facility upgrade, yet no one could use their data services, and no form of communication to her customers. A customer also said, despite his blackberry subscription ending in July, without streaming any video or making calls, the fraudulent network wiped all the money in his account. The get rich at all cost syndrome of Mike Adenuga and his staffers have left customers abandoning the network.

@op na you and who b d “us” way the source abi sauce confide in? @op where’s the link to where you go this news from?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:24pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2

Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy

#BAT2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
What was posted on line that I believed? You are the one that said the fable that Abubakar Atiku offered rogue Bola Tinubu or whatever his real name is 5 billion Naira bribe?

Call any old PDP senator for your zone and ask
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:25pm On Jun 25, 2022
BaddestQueen:
Rule 2
leave him alone let him be fooling himself on top Tinubu that doesn’t have a past.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
SamOchuko:

@op na you and who b d “us” way the source abi sauce confide in? @op where’s the link to where you go this news from?
Use your phone search am for Sahara Reporters or vanguard
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

I am beginning to suspect that you are one of those Oshodi people that work for MC Oluomo?

Maybe the cyber section of the road transport workers?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:26pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
leave him alone

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:27pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
I am beginning to suspect that you are one of those Oshodi people that work for MC Oluomo?

Maybe the cyber section of the road transport workers?

Yes o and nothing you can do about it but to wail till 2027
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:28pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
leave him alone let him be fooling himself on top Tinubu that doesn’t have a past.

Wetting Atiku do physically to impact Nigerians you no fit answer . Just beating around the bush
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:30pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Yes o and nothing you can do about it but to wail till 2027
The same way pdp lost in 2015 because of Jonathan I must continue as President, is the same way APC is going to lose in 2023 because of Bola Tinubu, it is my turn to be President.

A thief that used another person’s identity to go to America?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
The same way pdp lost in 2015 because of Jonathan I must continue as President, is the same way APC is going to lose in 2023 because of Bola Tinubu, it is my turn to be President.

Na you know #BAT2023 if you like no vote am e go still win
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:31pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:

Na you do the visa ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Wetting Atiku do physically to impact Nigerians you no fit answer . Just beating around the bush

What did Tinubu do physically to impact your life in Lagos State, other than making your Oga MC Oloumu head of road transport workers?

Registered patron of Agberos?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:33pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Na you do the visa ?
I dare you to mention the primary & secondary school Bola Tinubu attended in Nigeria?

Alhaji Children’s home school.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:34pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:

What did Tinubu do physically to impact your life in Lagos State, other than making your Oga MC Oloumu head of road transport workers?

Registered patron of Agberos?

I my family, friend, and few school mates are living a better life courtesy to Jagaban. What did Atiku do for you or your state ?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

I my family, friend, and few school mates are living a better life courtesy to Jagaban. What did Atiku do for you or your state ?
Crumbs, how many houses do you, your family & friends have in Victoria Island or Ikoyi?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:36pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
I dare you to mention the primary & secondary school Bola Tinubu attended in Nigeria?

Alhaji Children’s home school.

Which primary school Atiku attend ? grin

As for e university him buy the degree
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
Crumbs, how many houses do you, your family & friends have in Victoria Island or Ikoyi?

I no need house for Ikoyi but I no Dey pay rent . You never still answer wetting Atiku do for you o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SDP's Adewole Adebayo Discusses How He Plans To "Fix Nigeria" / Vacate The South, Asari-dokubo’s Group Ask Northerners / Is Buhari A Transactional OR Transformational Leader?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.