Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network (5107 Views)

Ahmad Abubakar Is Dead (Jigawa NUJ Chairman Dies) / Promise Gogorodari: Owner Of Demolished Prudent Hotel In Rivers, Speaks / Atiku Abubakar Is Not A Nigerian, APC Tells Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:38pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

I my family, friend, and few school mates are living a better life courtesy to Jagaban. What did Atiku do for you or your state ?
You reiterate my point with your naivety, Bola Tinubu will be the President of Lagos State, not The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:39pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
You reiterate my point with your naivety, Bola Tinubu will be the President of Lagos State, not The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Oga I wan go eat Turkey now and sleep a good sleep wail on my mention till morning I go reply you when I wake .

#BAT2023
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:42pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

I no need house for Ikoyi but I no Dey pay rent . You never still answer wetting Atiku do for you o
You should have asked what did Bola Ahmed Tinubu do for me?, & mind you, you must be hallucinating because nowhere did I mention any support for Atiku.

You in your oblivious state of mind, myopically claimed Abubakar Atiku is the owner of glo, & I said it is a dirty lie, that both him & bola Tinubu combined are peasants compared to Michael Adenuga.

So I don’t know where you got all this your imaginative sycophants ranting from?
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 11:44pm On Jun 25, 2022
favor914:
You should have asked what did Bola Ahmed Tinubu do for me?, & mind you, you must be hallucinating because nowhere did I mention any support for Atiku.

You in your oblivious state of mind, myopically claimed Abubakar Atiku is the owner of glo, & I said it is a dirty lie, that both him & bola Tinubu combined are peasants compared to Michael Adenuga.

So I don’t know where you got all this your imaginative sycophants ranting from?

Na your papa be peasant good night
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by favor914: 11:45pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

Oga I wan go eat Turkey now and sleep a good sleep wail on my mention till morning I go reply you when I wake .

#BAT2023
Could careless, make the pigeon you want to eat not choke you, nonsense Abubakar Atiku is the owner of Glo?

Bola Tinubu is also the owner of MTN? Please go & try & sleep under that Lagos heat in your mosquito infested cubicle.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by BaddestQueen(f): 11:52pm On Jun 25, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

again
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique Seun
Rule 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by yetunsbay(m): 4:07am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Abubakar Atiku has been Vice President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria, what is the highest public office Bola Tinubu has held?
Tell us his achievements
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by yetunsbay(m): 4:08am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Atiku Abubakar GCON is a Nigerian politician and businessman who served as the vice president of Nigeria from 1999 to 2007 during the presidency of Olusegun Obasanjo.

Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu is a Nigerian accountant and politician who has been national leader of the All Progressives Congress since the party's formation in 2013. He previously served as the Governor of Lagos State from 1999 to 2007 and Senator for Lagos West during the brief Third Republic.

They cannot be compared, Atiku pass am, the records don’t lie.

achievements pls
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by haffaze777(m): 4:53am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
dem no dey sell stolen land here oo

Blah blah blah
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by PrincessofDSS(f): 5:33am On Jun 26, 2022
Anything is possible with Atiku
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2022
BaddestQueen:
again
Mynd44 lalasticlala Dominique Seun
Rule 2

Cry cry baby
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 8:55am On Jun 26, 2022
yetunsbay:
Tell us his achievements

Ask am o no single achievement . Just Vice President when thief money finish
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Derrickfoster1: 8:56am On Jun 26, 2022
PrincessofDSS:
Anything is possible with Atiku
Abi oooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by BaddestQueen(f): 9:23am On Jun 26, 2022
Derrickfoster1:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique
Rule 2
Re: Atiku Abubakar Is The Real Owner Of Glo Network by Viscuz: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2022
favor914:
Could careless, make the pigeon you want to eat not choke you, nonsense Abubakar Atiku is the owner of Glo?

Bola Tinubu is also the owner of MTN? Please go & try & sleep under that Lagos heat in your mosquito infested cubicle.

Leave that guy he worships money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Is Gbenga Aruleba? / Buhahri Is On Cnn Now ,afraid To To Look Up And Face The Camera (pics) / First Thing First, Buhari Must Stop Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.