Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,176 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening (766 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / What I Saw On A Colleague's Phone Today / Amazing Pre-wedding Pictures Of A Colleague And Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening by Adonis86(m): 11:04pm On Jun 25, 2022
Years ago, I got a job in one of the reputable federal agencies. There's this male colleague of mine that I became fond of due to his lively conversation and engagement with me anytime sees me. It happened that on one occasion, one thing led to the other and we started talking about his marital life. I was shocked when he told me that his first two children are almost out of pharmacy and medical schools respectively, yet he's just 42. He told me how he married at 23 and started having children and how he's been around his kids growing up and how he aborted his USA travel plans because his son was growing up and needed a father figure around.

Now to cut the story short, I was online tonight and came across his account but my phone tripped off, so I reopened the Facebook app and tried searching his name, only to see someone bearing his name with Jr attached. So when I scrolled, it was his son. I was shocked to discover that he's gay. Mind you this my colleague is like the most handsome guy the our entire unit of not the agency. So that made me believe the young guy bearing his name with Jr attached must be his son, because he looks so so sweet and like his dad. I then tried flirting with him online and he was falling for everything. In fact, he's kinda exposed sexually from the kind of pictures and people he mingles with. My obsession now is, should I tell his father about this discovery or should I play along? This is because the guy is already falling in love with me. But I feel sorry for him. Although a pervert would be happy to sleep with such a cute guy.

Please, advise me. Note that his dad is very hot tempered and this son of his is the soft type from the pictures.

Re: After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening by Ginaz(f): 11:11pm On Jun 25, 2022
mind your business oga. no be ur yansh him son say dey shook.

and who told you his dad may not be aware about that part of his son's life?
Re: After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening by Righteousness2(m): 11:13pm On Jun 25, 2022
The devil is a liar. What a mess of Destiny.
Talk to the Father with wisdom. Tell him you observed something abnormal / unnatural on his son. Tell him to take quality time to observe his son.
Re: After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening by dawnomike(m): 11:16pm On Jun 25, 2022
When trouble sleep, yanga go wake am- wahala you dey find... #Infela'svoice

1 Like

Re: After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening by Drillminded: 12:14am On Jun 26, 2022
Blogger dey do IT. Wehdon
Re: After A Colleague Boasted About His Family To Me, This Is Happening by decatalyst(m): 12:24am On Jun 26, 2022
Poorly written write up.

You must be a learner.

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Gets Uncomfortable Whenever She Sees Me With Another Lady / Watch What This Lady Was Caught Doing In Her Bédr00m (watch Video) / I Release Satanist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.