Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,871 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:45 PM

Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria (1353 Views)

MC Oluomo Is Qualified To Be Oshodi Monarch - Prince Abdulwasiu Almaroof / Igbos Are Qualified To Replace Saraki As Senate President - Sen Ngige / FACT CHECK: Is Tanko Mohammed Qualified To Be The Chief Justice Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 26, 2022
To be elected as Governor of a State in Nigeria, one must fulfill the following requirements:

A. He must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

B. He must have attained the age of thirty-five years;

C. He must be a member of a political party and that political party must have sponsored him; and

D. He must also be educated to at least the School certificate level or its equivalent.

Mr. Bola Tinubu, on his part should maintain his class.
If Nigerians want to know about certificates let them ask INEC and other relevant bodies that made it possible for Tinubu to become Governor of Lagos state TWICE!

When it was said that President Buhari had no certificates and Nigerians were shouting here and there; how can you ask a one time head of state, a U.K trained military general to provide WAEC?

That is the height of a lack of viewpoint that has beplaqued Nigerians.

FUN FACT: Abraham Lincoln(16th U.S President) was self-educated. His formal schooling was intermittent, the aggregate of which may have amounted to less than twelve months. He never attended college, but Lincoln retained a lifelong interest in learning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 26, 2022
Lol. Nobody is saying you can’t be self-educated. You can’t tell us yesterday that you had formal education and then tell us the next day that you were home schooled. Consistency and integrity is key for leaders.

I so don’t understand how you want to be a leader and you have no integrity. Everything about you is shady and hidden. That alone should rule you out, even if you have the ability.

Again, no accountability. Nigerians should ask INEC how someone became governor twice? Isn’t the onus on the candidate to prove his qualifications at all times? You have refused to hold a candidate accountable for his actions, how do you hold him accountable when he becomes the leader?

Some Nigerians are not ready for a better country. Many people benefit from the current state of the nation, so I’m not surprised posts like this are springing up every time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 26, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol

Yea
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by FuckkME(f): 7:32am On Jun 26, 2022
Tinubu urchins dont even how to defend this issue grin grin

Tinubu will be the president of yoruba nation not Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 26, 2022
Yureyes:
Lol. Nobody is saying you can’t be self-educated. You can’t tell us yesterday that you had formal education and then tell us the next day that you were home schooled. Consistency and integrity is key for leaders.

I so don’t understand how you want to be a leader and you have no integrity. Everything about you is shady and hidden. That alone should rule you out, even if you have the ability.

Again, no accountability. Nigerians should ask INEC how someone became governor twice? Isn’t the onus on the candidate to prove his qualifications at all times? You have refused to hold a candidate accountable for his actions, how do you hold him accountable when he becomes the leader?

Some Nigerians are not ready for a better country. Many people benefit from the current state of the nation, so I’m not surprised posts like this are springing up every time.

Honestly i like interacting with respectful people.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that Tinubu didnt say
"i didnt attend primary, secondary school my certificates were stolen"

Such disjointed statements must have come from one of his overzealous aids/support and it clearly shows a lack of integrity and lack coherence.

Posts like these only spring up from me, they hack and block my old accounts.

I am ready for a better Nigeria. We can talk about that if you want.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 26, 2022
FuckkME:
Tinubu urchins dont even how to defend this issue grin grin

Tinubu will be the president of yoruba nation not Nigeria

But he is qualified and certificates are inconsequential.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by ayenika1: 11:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Vladigor2:

But he is qualified and certificates are inconsequential.

For real? Your school cert is a waste. Write the examination for withdrawal

5 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
ayenika1:

For real? Your school cert is a waste. Write the examination for withdrawal

Havent used it, nysc cert. too
Almost 10yrs now it hasnt been touched.

It seems yours is useful, what have you been using it for?
Where do u work?
How much do you earn?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by ayenika1: 11:37am On Jun 26, 2022
Vladigor2:

Honestly i like interacting with respectful people.
I can tell you with 100% certainty that Tinubu didnt say
"i didnt attend primary, secondary school my certificates were stolen"

Such disjointed statements must have come from one of his overzealous aids/support and it clearly shows a lack of integrity and lack coherence.

Posts like these only spring up from me, they hack and block my old accounts.

I am ready for a better Nigeria. We can talk about that if you want.

Agree.
For haters to keep shut, tell him to give us names of his Pry and Secondary school with results obtained.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by ayenika1: 11:42am On Jun 26, 2022
Vladigor2:

Havent used it, nysc cert. too
Almost 10yrs now it hasnt been touched.

It seems yours is useful, what have you been using it for?
Where do u work?
How much do you earn?
Not necessary you use it
The constitution states that any candidate vying for such a position must have at least a school cert. Therefore, his certificate is necessary for the purpose.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
ayenika1:

Not necessary you use it
The constitution states that any candidate vying for such a position must have at least a school cert. Therefore, his certificate is necessary for the purpose.

The constitution also states that any candidate vying for such position(governor, presidency, etc) must have atleast school cert.
Therefore he was governor for 8years, ask inec
Which certificate did he use?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
ayenika1:

Agree.
For haters to keep shut, tell him to give us names of his Pry and Secondary school with results obtained.

Well those details are with inec. He was governor for 8years. He must have submitted those details to inec. Ask inec
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
ayenika1:

Not necessary you use it

Just so we are clear:
Constitutionally, the requirements to be President of Nigeria are contained in the constitution, read together with the definitions in S.318 of the constitution.

To qualify to be President of Nigeria, a candidate needs to be educated up to 'school certificate level'.

Section 318 of the constitution defines this as 'Primary Six School Leaving Certificate' when it is accompanied by at least 10 years of service in the public or private sector, attendance of certain educational courses and the ability to read and write in English.
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 12:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
Then let Tinubu claim that he is self-educated! cheesy

You know primary school(s) one attended tends to give an insight into one's birth details. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by aribisala0(m): 12:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
ayenika1:

Not necessary you use it
The constitutions says no such thing maybe you have a comprehension problem.
At no point does the constitution say a candidate MUST HAVE a SCHOOL CERT

nowhere is that stated in the constitution. There is no requirement to have PASSED school certificate exams . NONE whatsoever
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by onatisi(m): 12:38pm On Jun 26, 2022
My brother , you see when Nigerians decide to be mad and crazy , every logical reasonable argument becomes madness to them .
this is just to buttress your point , no one is contesting that tinubu went to school or not , we all know he did , all we are asking for is ANY EVIDENCE TO PROVE IT , and trust Nigerians they are beating all about the bush like rabid donkeys and defending the man in ability to prove these things . if he gets to power now and start behaving like a dictator they will lift their big smelly mouth and start praying to God to deliver them from tinubu .
provide proof of education , instead they are tell us tinubu life story
Yureyes:

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 12:43pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vladigor2:

Well those details are with inec. He was governor for 8years. He must have submitted those details to inec. Ask inec

And his camp can't boldly name the schools or will INEC sue them for divulging classified information?

Why should I want to run for an elective office and have difficulty in boldly saying I attended Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School, Ikeja Lagos and anyone is free to go and verify from the mentioned school?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 12:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Yureyes:

Are u referring to obituary ? The pathological liar of all Time ...
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

And his camp can't boldly name the schools or will INEC sue them for divulging classified information?

Why should I want to run for an elective office and have difficulty in boldly saying I attended Maryland Comprehensive Secondary School, Ikeja Lagos and anyone is free to go and verify from the mentioned school?
you
See your life omo ibo ? .... u leave your dilapidated region and come to school in Lagos State that the same tinubu u are castigating developed... Hypocrite personified ... Go back to your barren land and further your education there .
Anufia
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Arysexy(m): 12:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
He needs to explain more who he is grin

Is this why he left his primary and secondary school certificate out, to avoid revelation?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:
you
See your life omo ibo ? .... u leave your dilapidated region and come to school in Lagos State that the same tinubu u are castigating developed... Hypocrite personified ... Go back to your barren land and further your education there .
Anufia

If the Olurunfumi family who sold plots of land to my family decades ago, when probably your deity was still finding his directions....saw nothing wrong in us being part of their community......who the hell do you think you are? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mental health crises is real, so calm down because I don't think Yaba Psychiatric hospital have enough bed space. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

Some people that go for nysc but dont attend the camp nko?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vladigor2:

Some people that go for nysc but dont attend the camp nko?

Then whoever needs the complete picture should investigate for details. It was interested parties that went to dig out the former finance minister, Kemi Adeosun's NYSC history that finally led to her resigning.

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

Then whoever needs the complete picture should investigate for details. It was interested parties that went to dig out the former finance minister, Kemi Adeosun's NYSC history that finally led to her resigning.

Exactly.
So who needs the details?
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 1:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Vladigor2:

Exactly.
So who needs the details?

Nigerians who need to have clear details of those who have come forward to vie for public offices. I can't be seeking for a job and feel the company has no right to scrutinize my academic records.

Abeg when has primary and secondary schools attended become classified information?

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by frank317: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

Nigerians who need to have clear details of those who have come forward to vie for public offices. I can't be seeking for a job and feel the company has no right to scrutinize my academic records.

Abeg when has primary and secondary schools attended become classified information?

the matter tire me.... what kind of human beings are Nigerians? Is this even supposed to be a subject of debate? the educational background of a supposed leader is being questioned and some people are making it a tribal issue... and u guys say there is hope for this country?

3 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by babyfaceafrica: 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2022
Una get time dey write epistle

1 Like

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2022
frank317:

the matter tire me.... what kind of human beings are Nigerians? Is this even supposed to be a subject of debate? the educational background of a supposed leader is being questioned and some people are making it a tribal issue... and u guys say there is hope for this country?

E tire person! Even Obasanjo and Abiola whey senior Tinubu, the group picture of their attending Baptist Boy's High School (BBHS), Abeokuta is easily accessible online.

2 Likes

Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 2:21pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

If the Olurunfumi family who sold plots of land to my family decades ago, when probably your deity was still finding his directions....saw nothing wrong in us being part of their community......who the hell do you think you are? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Mental health crises is real, so calm down because I don't think Yaba Psychiatric hospital have enough bed space. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oboy u are just a citizen not an indigen... Know your mate.. the different is clear .
Even a Yoruba man 2ey no get single property for Lagos go get mouth pass u... If level chok

Ki elegbe moegbe...

Go back to your barren , unproductive state
if truly obi had developed anambra ...
Even p-sqaure can't live there for a day...
Nyamiri slowpoke..
Oya tell us what tangible infrastructures Peter built in anambra that make him to deserved nigeria presidency
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by walefresh3(m): 2:23pm On Jun 26, 2022
greenie77:

E tire person! Even Obasanjo and Abiola whey senior Tinubu, the group picture of their attending Baptist Boy's High School (BBHS), Abeokuta is easily accessible online.
Mugu he didn't complete his primary education and secondary education here in Nigeria...
Re: Why Tinubu Is Qualified To Be President Of Nigeria by greenie77: 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
walefresh3:

Mugu he didn't complete his primary education and secondary education here in Nigeria...

Okay, Uncle Wisdom. Share with us, where he completed it abi na classified information?. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Built Airport From Peter Obi's Savings.. Gov Ishaku / Show Me Anyone Who Has More Experience Than Peter Obi – Baba-ahmed Replies Okowa / Osun Campaign Groups For Peter Obi, Kindly Join Your Local Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.