Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" (9067 Views)

FG And Nigerian Military Describe CNN Report On Boko Haram As Satanic / FG To Declare Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Organisation / Why The US Wont Tag Boko-Haram As A Terrorist Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by nairapark: 5:27am On Jul 25, 2011
Let's be careful not to pursue a dangerous trend. sad
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by udezue(m): 6:10am On Jul 25, 2011
The end of Nigeria. Since the FG have proven to ineffective u can't blame northern Christians for forming their own group to square up with Boko Haram. Was anyone expecting them to clutch onto their Bible and continue turming their cheeks? Until u are wearing their shoes u really don't have anything to say against their new radical approach.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by juman(m): 7:20am On Jul 25, 2011
Nigerians are disjointed people.

We are not one. We are just deceiving ourselves.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Emmysteve(m): 7:23am On Jul 25, 2011
Boko haram vs Akhwat akwot. grin grin grin
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Emmysteve(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2011
Boko haram vs Akhwat akwot. grin grin grin
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Bawss1(m): 8:23am On Jul 25, 2011
Again
otokx:

Media creation

Trust this one to be blown out of proportion.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by 8686(m): 8:53am On Jul 25, 2011
I honestly pray GOD intervains in the events about to unfold.

Some people think the idea of war is what any of us would wish for our enemies.

Why does a particular religion preach and practice peace while the other is always about jihad and 72 virgins Is their heaven a strip club or something?

My honest opinion is that no GOD fearing or doctrine believer can rule this country, of course not som1 like GEJ anyway. Where were this people when Abacha, Babangida and Obasanjo were in power? Or didn't they know Nigeria was at the height of corruption? What 9geria needs is a radical leader who will wake up in the middle of the night and mobilize the airforce to level any state that's holding the nation to ransom. Why should some 72virgin seekers be causing unrest in a nation where an hour old baby should be entitled to the right to live.

What joblessness will eventually cause in this country would be unexpected. I can't see a fresh graduate burning with passion or someone with a good job and life will wake up one morning and start slaughtering fellow men or detonating themselves over some belief that some 72virgins will be waiting somewhere. They're fighting western education and this same people use the media (which is western) to communicate their agenda to fellow 9gerians and the government, what hapd to talking drums and co? Their leaders are learned, well travelled and have seen the world.

I really don't know what I think of a christian group coming up to tackle this 72v seekers buh when the President seems to be celibate can you blame them?

Why should a group of people wake up one day and decide 9geria should become an Islamic country? This is really absurd and pathetic.

I pray to GOD to save us from the almost certain war that's coming cos dem Hotel Rwanda and Sometimes in April will be like childs play when its full blown
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by lukkie(m): 8:56am On Jul 25, 2011
Does anyone still honestly believe Nigeria can survive the next 5 years? I seriously doubt it.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by dustydee: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2011
This is the time that Nigeria needs a leader. Oh! How I wish we had a leader. sad
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by sleekfella(m): 9:32am On Jul 25, 2011
The problem of Nigeria boils down to the system of government we operate, let every state be in charge of its resources and source for funds to run its government  as in true federalism, and lets stop all these money sharing politics we operate, then nigeria will be more productive and those sponsoring all these unholy act in the name of politics will be of no relevance.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by isleman(m): 9:35am On Jul 25, 2011
People should not take sides here. two wrongs don't make a right. this is not good for the image of our country. i hope GEJ will consider sovereign national conference where we can all sit amicably to discuss how we want to co-exist as Nigeria or how we can peacefully part ways.

Its better now before things start happening.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by isleman(m): 9:36am On Jul 25, 2011
sleekfella:

The problem of Nigeria boils down to the system of government we operate, let every state be in charge of its resources and source for funds to run its government  as in true federalism, and lets stop all these money sharing politics we operate, then nigeria will be more productive and those sponsoring all these unholy act in the name of politics will be of no relevance.

fire has risen to the roof now. things has gone beyond that. its not about governance anymore, its about preventing war and bloodshed.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by sley4life(m): 9:56am On Jul 25, 2011
many rival group. Whats happening in the country
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 25, 2011
isleman:

People should not take sides here. two wrongs don't make a right. this is not good for the image of our country. i hope GEJ will consider sovereign national conference where we can all sit amicably to discuss how we want to co-exist as Nigeria or how we can peacefully part ways.

Its better now before things start happening.

very true! You understand wat needs to be done! For the southerners, i as a northern hausa man can tell you that more than 70% of people here don't want this union but everything that starts from the north is seen as a terrrist action b'cos of double standards, all your papers and people call for breakup but atleast 2 people I know have been arrested for callin same. We now need your help, please start a movement and I promise you we will join! A muslim kills people you jugde the religion but a xtian does same he's a mad man anyways who cares, please people with courage should start the process and you will surely get northern support! No more noise! Action pls!
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by phreakabit(m): 10:21am On Jul 25, 2011
This pic is totally WRONG! about 3 more partitions are needed at-least.

Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 25, 2011
^^ it will be easier to start with 2
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by udezue(m): 10:25am On Jul 25, 2011
We are beyond the point of dialogue. Dialogue with a ppl who's way of life is so devilish and violent? More power to the non-muslims of the North.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by blackbeau1(f): 10:31am On Jul 25, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh God,nigeria is in trouble. GEJ,pls split nigeria.plsssssssss
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by freeman9: 10:33am On Jul 25, 2011

, i as a northern hausa man can tell you that more than 70% of people here don't want this union but everything that starts from the north is seen as a terrrist action

the above quote from DivideUs underlies every thing i hate about an hausa man. total hypocrisy.
northerners has been in total control of this country longer than any southerner and they had all the power to do as they liked yet they did not use it to go their own way.
now that power has shifted to the south they now start killing people. so it is one nigeria when an hausa is in power and lets kill them all and lets divide when power goes to a southerner.

absolute rubbish.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by hackney(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2011
Hmm. . . . quite a familiar trend developing in the north.
ok.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 25, 2011
freeman9:

the above quote from DivideUs underlies every thing i hate about an hausa man. total hypocrisy.
northerners has been in total control of this country longer than any southerner and they had all the power to do as they liked yet they did not use it to go their own way.
now that power has shifted to the south they now start killing people. so it is one nigeria when an hausa is in power and lets kill them all and lets divide when power goes to a southerner.

absolute rubbish.

why are you boilin? we obviously dont want this union so lets all work on it ok, as for when this and that, have you ever seen unarmed people fight military? now its a civilian government and as such much easier to succeed. Achieve this and you are done with the hausa man abi?
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by megam: 11:01am On Jul 25, 2011
The truth is that i think its better we split up let the north stay on their own and continue to rule themselves. we are better off apart than together. The hausa thinks they own this country besides they are the one drawing us back today Nigeria is ranked among the poorest nation simply because of this hausas. over 40% of our population come from there.

The Yourbas and Igbos with south south can survive pretty well on their on. so lets stick to the map split earlier posted.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by idstar(f): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2011
DivideUs is definitely in support of the killing of unarmed and defenseless men, children and women in the name of a god. Anyway, i agree with ASA that there is fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run, there is fire on the mountain top, and no one is a-running.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Tunby(m): 11:12am On Jul 25, 2011
Haaa! Na so WAR dey start small small o.The best people to handle this boko people remain the JTF.However they'll need a lot of intelligence to take them out.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 11:23am On Jul 25, 2011
idstar:

DivideUs is definitely in support of the killing of unarmed and defenseless men, children and women in the name of a god. Anyway, i agree with ASA that there is fire on the mountain, and nobody seems to be on the run, there is fire on the mountain top, and no one is a-running.

i do not now nor have i ever supported violence, but when things dont work they dont work period, the thing is all propagnda medis belongs to the south and they brainwash everyone into believing that the hausa person is the problem. i have always believed in one nigeria but when people start insults on my people and religion then it becomes personal, oil money is not a reason to accept livin like that, by the way did the people of niger republic die? I don't think so. atleast let's have peace and be poor (well until we wake up and start farming again) than be rich and always in one wahala or the other! Period.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by malaria(f): 11:25am On Jul 25, 2011
It wz written :time shall come when people will kill u believing they are serving God.john 16:2.
This are all signs of end time.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by udezue(m): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2011
@DivideUs, ur people fought and died to be part of us when we said no so u are nothing but parasites. Prove us wrong and declare Araba.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2011
^^^^ Do I even need to answer you? The niger/delta's been shoutin devide for a while, they have a president now, what are they waiting for? Really. And by the way what do the ibos bring to the table? Apart from arm'd robrs, 419, drug trfkin well basically being criminals and spoilin my passport abroad
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by phreakabit(m): 3:54pm On Jul 25, 2011
DivideUs:

^^^^ Do I even need to answer you? The niger/delta's been shoutin devide for a while, they have a president now, what are they waiting for? Really. And by the way what do the ibos bring to the table? Apart from arm'd robrs, 419, drug trfkin well basically being criminals and spoilin my passport abroad

Tell me about it my brother. First Mutalab blows his balls up (meaning no more virgins for him) and then that other BOKO haram guy MISTAKENLY blows himself up! LOL!!!!!! These our northern bros are really promoting the value of our passport outside. I would have mentioned the numerous flocks of dan-daudus in the North but I remember homosexuality is not a crime (World wide) and is part of the Hausa and Fulani culture.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2011
phreakabit:

Tell me about it my brother. First Mutalab blows his balls up (meaning no more virgins for him) and then that other BOKO haram guy MISTAKENLY blows himself up! LOL!!!!!! These our northern bros are really promoting the value of our passport outside. I would have mentioned the numerous flocks of dan-daudus in the North but I remember homosexuality is not a crime (World wide) and is part of the Hausa and Fulani culture.

1st mutallab even the west agree he was radicalized in europe and that's an isolated case without any followups, 2: the guy that "mistakenly" blew up himself is all hearsay, even your police have no idea what's going on and a lot of folks don't buy that story. And then dan daudu means a guy that acts like a girl, I think you mean dan ludu and my brother do not be decieved, there are more recorded cases of ibo homos than the hausa homo, but a lot more of prist homos than both hausa and ibo together, to me homosexuality is gisgustin! So u c nigeria needs to break cos of the hate and atlast all people will find peace (we hope)
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by Badesh(m): 5:47pm On Jul 25, 2011
Uhmmmmmmmmm, Nigeria we hail thee. I wonder what these pressure groups stand to gain with all the violence and threat to lives. Why can't we just face development and eschew violence in order to better our lots?. Can someone tell the northeners to go study the Sudan issue and make them understand that the war over there did no one any good. When the western world is considering investment options in the country based on our perceived political status, why won't these groups embrace peace and let us talk of the commonwealth of all?.

I pray for this land and the leaders therein.
Re: Rival To Boko Haram As A New Christian Terrorist Group "akhwat Akwop" by phreakabit(m): 7:20pm On Jul 25, 2011
DivideUs:

1st mutallab even the west agree he was radicalized in europe and that's an isolated case without any followups, 2: the guy that "mistakenly" blew up himself is all hearsay, even your police have no idea what's going on and a lot of folks don't buy that story. And then dan daudu means a guy that acts like a girl, I think you mean dan ludu and my brother do not be decieved, there are more recorded cases of ibo homos than the hausa homo, but a lot more of prist homos than both hausa and ibo together, to me homosexuality is gisgustin! So u c nigeria needs to break cos of the hate and atlast all people will find peace (we hope)

Its cool you feel that way after all thats your opinion. However read the link below and tell me what you think. Its quit expository.

http://www.flex.com/~jai/satyamevajayate/heaven.html shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kidnap Shamsideen Abiodun Omotayo, Ikeja Council Clerk, Demand N20m / South Africa Passes Law To Mark HIV Infected People At Their Genitals. (Photo) / Finally, Ohaneze Ndigbo Backs Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.