Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,948 members, 7,848,849 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:02 AM

The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi (1111 Views)

Why Do The Northerners Hate Peter Obi (poll) / Why Does Reno Omokri Hate Peter Obi So Much? By David160 / How Can Anyone Hate Peter Obi? - Farooq Kperogi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by floss(m): 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Sometimes I ask myself is it only Peter Obi that was mentioned in Pandora saga?....if ordinary Pandora in which he never stole but invested his hard earned money on is causing people headache like this, Tinubu name I'm sure isn't missing in the saga.... same thing with Atiku no one is calling them but only Peter Obi....
If Buhari's EFCC couldn't find anything on Peter Obi why can't the people he's trying to rescue support him?...I know that same thing would've been said if APC gave Rochas or Orji Kalu ticket thank God they never got the ticket... What I noticed about Nigerians is this ethnicity is our biggest problem... instead of Jesus Christ to come from the East, the West will rather embrace and worship Satan.

Assuming it was an Igbo man (Peter Obi) that was Tinubu that sold Buhari to Nigerians, I'm very sure West won't even look at him (Peter Obi) now....but they expect everyone to vote Tinubu....I'm very certain that if oduduwa republic was achieved and Tinubu is contesting to be president of oduduwa republic, not up to 20% will vote him, why forcing him on Nigerians.... Tinubu himself knows he doesn't mean well for Nigerians, because if he does he wouldn't have campaigned in the first place.

Let's stop ethnic bigotry and sail in the right direction....you think you are smarter than politicians? Don't you think that if Peter wasn't clean, he would've stepped down and viced Atiku instead or not participate in the race at all. Someone with balls said "Go and verify"....
You and your government are scared to do so...all you got is Pandora this, Pandora that....get your facts right first....if Fr Mbaka never saw any foul play around Obi instead he he called him "Stingy"....I don't think there's any government in the world that can arrest anyone for being stingy....I rather be stingy than being a thief, a drug addict and a property grabber using government power.

What happened in Anambra State when Peter Obi won the governorship election will happen in Nigeria, using an underdog platform to win an incumbent party.

8 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by PresidObi: 9:51am On Jun 26, 2022
Nigerians are asking these questions:

1. Which schools did Tinubu attend his primary and secondary schools?
2. Can't he go back for a reprint of his credentials even if they were burnt?
3. Why filling blank on the forms, doesn't he remember the names of his own schools?
4. Which years was he in the schools, let's see if he had any classmates.

6 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Golan007: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

3. Why filling blank on the forms, doesn't he remember the names of his own schools?

He didnt attend any primary or secondary school but he has a University degree.

If you don't like it, you can always institute a court case.

62 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by PresidObi: 9:55am On Jun 26, 2022
Golan007:

Then he never had any basic education?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by floss(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Only Tinubu knows what he's hiding by saying he attended so and so primary school when he can't provide evidence to back up the claim... what ever will destroy Tinubu politically forever lies within what he's trying to hide....he might forgo his ambition for that... just for covering his ass up on the case osinbanjo was rewarded with the position of the VP....I don't want to believe that he never attended primary or secondary school....

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Eriokanmi: 10:01am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

He had his primary education in Iragbiji his home town in osun state but stylishly left out the town and school name on his Wikipedia page. He only stated that he had his primary education in now osun state.

I can't rust this man with my dog. Oponu oniro lasan lasan. If a leader could be lying of his origin, age and education, I wonder what he's gonna do as president. His supporters are just like him. Same.of the same.

5 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 10:06am On Jun 26, 2022
I guess Peter Obi Pandora supporters love Tinubu so much. I don’t understand why you obituaries can’t take what you give. You are showing crude hatred to Tinubu but you want his supporters to show love to Peter Obi. Like, Na ment or wetin?

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by ajekpaks(m): 10:13am On Jun 26, 2022
yes
Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Naijanascam: 10:16am On Jun 26, 2022
Golan007:

You mean government college Ibadan of all places don't have records of it's students while CKC Onitsha has? ..... You are really standing on his Wallet
Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by floss(m): 10:18am On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
I guess Peter Obi Pandora supporters love Tinubu so much. I don’t understand why you obituaries can’t take what you give. You are showing crude hatred to Tinubu but you want his supporters to show love to Peter Obi. Like, Na ment or wetin?
I believe you're living in Banana Island now like MC Oluomo.... Because if you are not, just know you are just repeating what you did the last time you supported Buhari....
We are only after someone that mean well for the masses...I don't mind where my saviour originates from...Yar'Adua of blessed memory meant well for the masses no one spoke ill about him or his government...I believe that we have credible Yoruba people in the West that operates in the same standard as Peter Obi but guess what you made us believe that Tinubu is the best you can produce.... we are still complaining of someone using Nepa bill to rule us, you're still promoting someone that might not even have the NEPA bill to be president....are you allergic to good governance and economic development?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by OBALOLA55(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
YOU GO CRY TIRE ATENU angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Golan007: 10:23am On Jun 26, 2022
PresidObi:

Then he never had any basic education?

Seems you don't even know the Law.

It says at a minimum, a school leaving certificate.

A degree is far superior to that.

62 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Olachase(m): 10:27am On Jun 26, 2022
Don't worry op I have gotten my pvc

So guess what I'm using it for Tinubu

Hope you are happy now cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by floss(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
Olachase:
Don't worry op I have gotten my pvc

So guess what I'm using it for Tinubu

Hope you are happy now cheesy cheesy

Ask your children that not me

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 10:34am On Jun 26, 2022
floss:

I believe you're living in Banana Island now like MC Oluomo.... Because if you are not, just know you are just repeating what you did the last time you supported Buhari....
We are only after someone that mean well for the masses...I don't mind where my saviour originates from...Yar'Adua of blessed memory meant well for the masses no one spoke ill about him or his government...I believe that we have credible Yoruba people in the West that operates in the same standard as Peter Obi but guess what you made us believe that Tinubu is the best you can produce.... we are still complaining of someone using Nepa bill to rule us, you're still promoting someone that might not even have the NEPA bill to be president....are you allergic to good governance and economic development?

This kind of imbecilic blackmail and scare mongering tactics cannot work on reasonable Nigerians like me.

I live and work in Abuja so I don’t need to live in Banana Island to be happy. The fact that Tinubu’s Banana Island and not Peter Obi’s Awka was the first place that came to your mind when you thought about living a good and happy life says it all about the legacies of the two leaders we are talking about.

Talking about meaning well for the masses, the better option between the two is the person that has done well for the masses in the past and that’s Tinubu.

I can tell you for free that Tinubu introduced payment of WAEC fees for all public school students in Lagos state. Same policy has been adopted by all state governments in Nigeria including Anambra.

He introduced the millennium schools for indigent students, BRT for easy movement of the masses, office of the public defender for free legal assistance to poor people that needs legal help, LAWMA/PSP to engage unskilled poor folks and help clean the environment etc. Tell us exactly how Peter Obi helped the masses when he was governor.

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by floss(m): 11:04am On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

List them here just like I listed some of Tinubu’s policies that were masses driven and stop wasting my time.
One thing I noticed about Tinubu and his supporters is that when they are checkmate they start looking for your grammar,tenses and semantics.... what you are just exhibiting is the last kick of a dying horse...I don't want to type like you did rather I gave you link to a source... what Peter Obi and his supporters care about is credibility and authenticity...

If you are so scared of clicking the link, don't quote me again... Happy Sunday
Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by donphilopus: 11:06am On Jun 26, 2022
floss:

One thing I noticed about Tinubu and his supporters is that when they are checkmate they start looking for your grammar,tenses and semantics.... what you are just exhibiting is the last kick of a dying horse...I don't want to type like you did rather I gave you link to a source... what Peter Obi and his supporters care about is credibility and authenticity...

Peter Obi achieved nothing when he was governor of Anambra State reason you're scared of typing whatever. What should we verify when you've posted nothing?

2 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by seunmsg(m): 11:10am On Jun 26, 2022
floss:

Lol, you can’t list what Peter Obi Pandora did for the masses of Anambra because there is none. He did nothing for them. You can’t lie your way out of this. Next time, don’t come here to post lies again because I will be here to call you out. Thanks.

54 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by adedayoa2(f): 11:29am On Jun 26, 2022
This reason

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Idaytesj29(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Serious ment. Induced by Mkpurumiri
Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by dragunov: 1:25pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:

Lol, you can’t list what Peter Obi Pandora did for the masses of Anambra because there is none. He did nothing for them. You can’t lie your way out of this. Next time, don’t come here to post lies again because I will be here to call you out. Thanks.

Like I have been calling you out for ages, Kadoso. Like I have been calling you out!
Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Factcheck0001: 1:48pm On Jun 26, 2022
Golan007:

tinubu is truly a genius if he has no certificate n work with multinational companies

Even in Nigeria before u can work in bank they must verify all your credentials

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Oladelepsy001(m): 7:40am On Jul 01, 2022
Because Peter Obi's supporters can not actually tell us what he did in Anambra for 8years and they are of strong believe he will solve Nigeria's problem.. They even find it difficult to explain the reason Peter himself prefers to reside permanently and conveniently in Lagos instead of the Anambra he governed for years; Most of them even love to live,work and be posted to the same Lagos Tinubu once governed and contributed his own quota of developmental ideas in..
Tinubu's supporters only see Peter Obi as a cheap talker and they believe "talk is free"
ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN VOICE

1 Like

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Tinubufit: 8:07am On Jul 01, 2022
Who are the Nigerians asking this silly question just say you igbos continue asking the question.
PresidObi:

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Jul 01, 2022
All this epistle to have us vote Pandora criminal?

11 Likes

Re: The Reason Tinubu Supporters Hate Peter Obi by Mfetenang: 8:44am On Jul 01, 2022
Very funny, Peter Obi is the last person any Tinubu supporter is worried about. Real Tinubu supporters know that Peter Obi will not win even one state in the 2023 presidential election.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Senator Adeleke Spotted Dancing In Church / Nnamdi Kanu Have Taught Igbo's That Police Is Your Friend. / as

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.