Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,738 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

I'm Currently In Chicago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Currently In Chicago (4360 Views)

Tinubu’s Picture As A Youngster In Chicago Emerges / Fact Check: Is Bola Tinubu Currently In France As Viral Videos Portray? / "Nigeria Currently In Full-Blown Energy Crisis" - Kachikwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Currently In Chicago by NwaIdeato: 2:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
And my team and I will be headed to Chicago state university which Tinubu claims as his alumni to make open enquires about the authenticity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu first as a person, then we will proceed to verify if he truly attended that institution for the academic years he claimed, then lastly we will demand to see a copy of their graduation year book to ascertain if the iragbiji forger is truly on the graduation list and if possible demand to see copies of his academic records in the said University.

We will be reporting our findings live and our feed will be streamed for all our viewers to see, so there won't be any issues of bias,partisanship, and lack of credibility on our part during the course of this investigation.

We must not allow frauds rule this dear nation of ours anymore, we've learned our lesson the hard way under Buhari, this time around Nigerians are much wiser. You will not buy your way in power at the expense of truth, transparency and credibility again!!!

PSA: my team are actually sponsored by persons of interest who want to unravel the truth about Tinubu, and this group cut across all ethnic groups in Nigeria both here in the US and also in Nigeria, our sponsor is even a Yoruba man, a neurosurgeon for that matter...so you should know this is a project bigger than petty ethnic sentiments! We've made discreet contacts with the admissions and records office of the University and informed them of our mission, and they wholeheartedly gave us the green light to conduct our investigation.

Further updates will be provided tomorrow.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by NwaNimo1(m): 2:14pm On Jun 26, 2022
Also interview some drug pushers about the legendary Tinubu Jagabandit Escobar

[img]https://picfiles./541/541001.gif[/img]

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by doggedfighter(f): 2:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Seriously serious grin

No more business as usual.

14 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by seunmsg(m): 2:18pm On Jun 26, 2022
Hopefully, you won’t be ashamed to tell us the outcome of your enquiry if truly you’re in Chicago.

218 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaIdeato:
And my team and I will be headed to Chicago state university which Tinubu claims as his alumni to make open enquires about the authenticity of Bola Ahmed Tinubu first as a person, then we will proceed to verify if he truly attended that institution for the academic years he claimed, then lastly we will demand to see a copy of their graduation year book to ascertain if the iragbiji forger is truly on the graduation list and if possible demand to see copies of his academic records in the said University.

We will be reporting our findings live and our feed will be streamed for all our viewers to see, so there won't be any issues of bias,partisanship, and lack of credibility on our part during the course of this investigation.

We must not allow frauds rule this dear nation of ours anymore, we've learned our lesson the hard way under Buhari, this time around Nigerians are much wiser. You will not buy your way in power at the expense of truth, transparency and credibility again!!!

PSA: my team are actually sponsored by persons of interest who want to unravel the truth about Tinubu, and this group cut across all ethnic groups in Nigeria both here in the US and also in Nigeria, our sponsor is even a Yoruba man, a neurosurgeon for that matter...so you should know this is a project bigger than petty ethnic sentiments! We've made discreet contacts with the admissions office of the University and informed them of our mission, and they wholeheartedly gave us the green light to conduct our investigation.

Omo you go make name for yourself.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by doggedfighter(f): 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
Hopefully, you won’t be ashamed to tell us the outcome of your enquiry if truly you’re in Chicago.

Is it your shame?

Allow him do his work in Chicago.

Or are you afraid?

Why this premature attack?

Or is it your certificate he's looking for? undecided

Rest !

34 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by VeryWickedMan: 2:24pm On Jun 26, 2022
Which of the universities are you visiting?
Chicago State University (CHICSU) or University of Chicago (UNICHIC)?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by doggedfighter(f): 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
VeryWickedMan:
Which of the universities are you visiting?
Chicago State University (CHICSU) or University of Chicago (UNICHIC)?

Hahahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by richie240: 2:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
They must sha find way to justify their bigotry.
Who asked u whether ur phantom 'sponsor' na 'Yoruba' 'igbo' or Satan biko?

NwaIdeato:

PSA: my team are actually sponsored by persons of interest who want to unravel the truth about Tinubu, and this group cut across all ethnic groups in Nigeria both here in the US and also in Nigeria, our sponsor is even a Yoruba man, a neurosurgeon for that matter. ..so you should know this is a project bigger than petty ethnic sentiments! We've made discreet contacts with the admissions office of the University and informed them of our mission, and they wholeheartedly gave us the green light to conduct our investigation.

So ur 'sponsor' must be a 'yorubaman' for ur pilgrimage to be rational shey?

You and I know ur efforts are futile, its just that shame won't let you and ur phantom 'Yoruba sponsors' give us feedback after ur journey, instead u will open another thread (with another moniker) to further spew another fake news!. ......and d cycle continues!

We know d parole!
cool

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Validated: 2:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
Also, check for Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka "Bobo Chicago"

17 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by 9jatriot(m): 2:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
This one wan open office receive donations and crowdfundme. Awa naija people, I hail

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Validated: 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
seunmsg:
See fear

12 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Arysexy(m): 2:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
Help us interview some drug cartels about Pablo Escobar Drugnibu.

I know why.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by boladale123: 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2022
It is only the lack of real good people alive that makes the living thinks so much about the dead.
And it is said that your house is peaceful not untill a bastard behaves.

It is only a bastard that wouldn't answer his father's name.
All yoruba/cultured people knows where Tinubu belongs,and it is a shame that Nigeria will accept this Low.
By the way,I am a full-blooded Yoruba.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by richie240: 2:37pm On Jun 26, 2022
So.......in other words......?
sojú abe níko
cool

boladale123:
It is only the lack of real good people alive that makes the living thinks so much about the dead.

All yoruba/cultured people knows where Tinubu belongs,and it is a shame that Nigeria will accept this Low.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Dialpad: 2:42pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Op is not very smart, you obviously do not live in the US or just trying to make noise.

Any information you need can be obtained via email. What's the noise about your broke team heading to Chicago... to do what exactly?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by NwaIdeato: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2022
Dialpad:
The Op is not very smart, you obviously do not live in the US or just trying to make noise.

Any information you need can be obtained via email. What's the noise about your broke team heading to Chicago... to do what exactly?

Firstly I don't need to prove anything to you about my location, but if you insist I'll make a video of my present location right now and PM it to you so you can STFU, deal?

Secondly, I'm acting on public interest and I have every right to go about my findings how I deem fit, you can drink sniper if e dey pain you.

17 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by greenie77: 2:47pm On Jun 26, 2022
Just stream the video as you go along for some doubting thomases.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Oracle16(m): 2:53pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaIdeato:

PSA: my team are actually sponsored by persons of interest who want to unravel the truth about Tinubu, and this group cut across all ethnic groups in Nigeria both here in the US and also in Nigeria, our sponsor is even a Yoruba man, a neurosurgeon for that matter...so you should know this is a project bigger than petty ethnic sentiments! We've made discreet contacts with the admissions office of the University and informed them of our mission, and they wholeheartedly gave us the green light to conduct our investigation.

Please also find out the age on his certificate if truly he schooled and graduated there.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Mikolo70(m): 2:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
boladale123:

There are 2 Yorubas... Omo ale and Omoluabi.
Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by MrColdsweat: 3:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
following
Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Stallionhorse: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
Do your thing my guy.. While we on this side make sure we all get our PVC.. We will not only expose all the frauds but also vote for a new beginning in Nigeria.. To all my Obidient soldiers don't give up.. Our country is ours for the taking..

10 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by christejames(m): 3:11pm On Jun 26, 2022
I'm following you brother...

Enough of halfwits trying to Lord over us.

Because someone has nice English accent doesn't mean they are educated undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Kalashnikov49: 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
I will be coming in from Canada...so that we get to do this investigative Journalism and fact finding. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

How can you get admission when you didn't supply credentials of schools you previously attended.

So does it mean that Tinubu didnt even do TOFEL before gaining admission to the university based in Chicago??

WE MUST SEE DETAILS...and make our fact findings!

WE MOVE!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Bobloco: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2022
doggedfighter:

Is it your shame?

Allow him do his work in Chicago.

Or are you afraid?

Why this premature attack?

Or is it your certificate he's looking for? undecided

Rest !

He is already aware of the outcome reason for being jittery

The outcome will not be different from what we already know of Tinubu's primary and secondary school certificate brouhaha

Infact the best outcome Tinubu can get from the Chicago State University or university of Chicago is a certificate of attendance

11 Likes

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by 3ple9iner: 3:40pm On Jun 26, 2022
Good I hope you will update us irrespective of the outcome.

You didn't drop the date and time you intend on going so that we can know when to expect the outcome.
Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 26, 2022
It's only in Nigeria someone can go to university without primary and secondary education!

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Olaideolayemi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nice move.. we are expecting results..
Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by Lovelive: 4:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
We appreciate.

Keep it up !

NwaIdeato:

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by TheNiceGuy(m): 5:02pm On Jun 26, 2022
God bless you.

Don't forget to relate the outcome to us

161 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by MarketForces: 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
NwaIdeato:

Firstly I don't need to prove anything to you about my location, but if you insist I'll make a video of my present location right now and PM it to you so you can STFU, deal?

Secondly, I'm acting on public interest and I have every right to go about my findings how I deem fit, you can drink sniper if e dey pain you.

That he attended a university in Chicago is not in doubt. The real issue is to get a copy of the secondary school certificate that he used to secure admission because they are obviously fake.

So his university degree was built on falsehood.

1 Like

Re: I'm Currently In Chicago by boladale123: 5:19pm On Jun 26, 2022
richie240:
So.......in other words......?
sojú abe níko
cool

Elders will only tell a child in parables,it is the task of the child to interpret it in full.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku Thrown Away From Court Room / No Planned Hike In Petrol Price At Our Retail Outlets, Says NNPC / Sim Card Registration Begins May 1 ( Please Say No To This Rubbish )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.