Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,446 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu (833 Views)

Are The Supporters of This Man Not Ashamed Of Him? What is this? / Supporters Of Zakzaky Hold Rally In Washington DC, London And Turkey / Federal Fire Service Throwing Up Water To Cool Down Supporters Of PMB In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 3:36pm On Jun 26, 2022
The Nigeria Armed forces is well respected and Army as a proffesion is noble and well respected anywhere in the world and it comes with lots of sacrifice and Infact the Nigeria armed forces should be treated with great respect and also offered great renumeration and welfare but when a man plans to recruit people's children into the army just to feed them Casava and corn then there is something wrong somewhere.

Ironically, there are people who are in support of this man so I'm here to make a prayer that all his supporters must say AMEN to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOW-iXKpIY

May the Children of Tinubu supporters be recruited by him into Nigeria army to feed them Cassava, agbado and Yam.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Chinjo2: 3:51pm On Jun 26, 2022
Can he feed his own children with agbado and cassava?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 3:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
Chinjo2:
Can he feed his own children with agbado and cassava?

Now you all will see that indeed Tinubu supporters are their own worst enemy because if you can't say AMEN to what your candidate plans to do for your brothers, sisters, or perhaps you then what is the rationale for supporting that person?

This is an eye opener

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Bastardlyrich: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2022
Toks2008:

Now you all will see that indeed Tinubu supporters are their own worst enemy because if you can't say AMEN to what your candidate plans to do for your brothers, sisters, or perhaps you then what is the rationale for supporting that person?

This is an eye opener
Foronce you have earned my respect for Life,so many yorubas support him because of tribalism

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by YorubaIsGreat(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
May God continue to bless Tinubu for us jare.... On Tinubu's mandate i stand

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Kalashnikov49: 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2022
Tribalism is generational..In the land that appreciates a fallen demon and calls it an ancestor....so musch for being sophisticated...spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Foronce you have earned my respect for Life,so many yorubas support him because of tribalism

I'M a realist, if we are not careful, Tinubu will still win cos bad candidates don't really depend on people's votes but they always want to outsmart the system.

I also believe that Peter Obi may not win cos he needs serious alignment with the north to have a better chance.

Atiku is ticked to be the next president because of the northern factor but for me, I want Obi to win and even if he doesn't, I Implore all well meaning Nigerians to vote for Obi.

But I won't support Tinubu because as far as I'm concerned, Obi is a better candidate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

Say AMEN to that prayer or just keep mum in shame.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by VoteTinubu2023: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2022
You are a very foolish man, Tokunbo. No wonder you are still unmarried at almost 50.

Tinubu is incompetent but the Osibanjo that you campaigned for is a better option??

Once again, You are slow.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by helinues: 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2022
The internal saboteur Dem

Politics no be your things, go back to romance section

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by helinues: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:

Amen jare..

All saboteurs within would be put to shame las las

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Jokerman(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2022
Nairaland clowns want to turn it to be tribalism... it won't work thus time... Well meaning Nigerians are above tribalism...

So Tinubu supporters, why not say Amen to the video, other than trying to divert attention?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Jack005(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
You are a very foolish man, Tokunbo. No wonder you are still unmarried at almost 50.

Tinubu is incompetent but the Osibanjo that you campaigned for is a better option??

why the insult na ogbeni

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:

Now you all can see how your folly is exposed.

Ordinary Amen you can't say.

Is it not also obvious that you are not only foolish but hopelessly daft cos I don't see the correlation between what you posted and this thread.

Another pointer to the fact that many Tinubu supporters are daft.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by yemi1504: 6:10pm On Jun 26, 2022
Toks2008:
The Nigeria Armed forces is well respected and Army as a proffesion is noble and well respected anywhere in the world and it comes with lots of sacrifice and Infact the Nigeria armed forces should be treated with great respect and also offered great renumeration and welfare but when a man plans to recruit people's children into the army just to feed them Casava and corn then there is something wrong somewhere.

Ironically, there are people who are in support of this man so I'm here to make a prayer that all his supporters must say AMEN to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZOW-iXKpIY

May the Children of Tinubu supporters be recruited by him into Nigeria army to feed them Cassava, agbado and Yam.

I didn't know this man really said this lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by naija4life247: 6:16pm On Jun 26, 2022
Toks2008:

May the children of Tinubu's haters be recruited into ESN, IPOB, UGM, bandits, Boko Haram, and Fulani herdsmen gang
Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by TimmyA: 8:20pm On Jun 26, 2022
Point of correction, those supporting him, support him because of religious brainwash
Bastardlyrich:

2 Likes

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Bastardlyrich: 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2022
[quote author=Toks2008 post=114176024]

I'M a realist, if we are not careful, Tinubu will still win cos bad candidates don't really depend on people's votes but they always want to outsmart the system.

I also believe that Peter Obi may not win cos he needs serious alignment with the north to have a better chance.

Atiku is ticked to be the next president because of the northern factor but for me, I want Obi to win and even if he doesn't, I Implore all well meaning Nigerians to vote for Obi.

But I won't support Tinubu because as far as I'm concerned, Obi is a better candidate.
[/quote
I never knew u were like these.
From today I will never troll you again.
I support obi and maybe atiku Because he is not the worst or best but is manageable.
Any of the two.
And also I wish gej agric agric minister will also come out to contest for next election,he is the Yoruba man that has my vote any time any day.
Gracias

1 Like

Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by franchasofficia: 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2022
My brother are you seeing what I am saw shocked
Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Throwback: 9:13pm On Jun 26, 2022
What is this one finding in the Politics section?

Men are at the table discussing, go busy yourself with a topic on 10 reasons why girls like tall guys.
Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by AntonVince: 9:33pm On Jun 26, 2022
...and may the Purchasing Power of everyone supporting this renowned "pee-Poo" crook be reduced as he wishes them.

Amen!

cheesy grin
Re: My Prayer For All The Supporters Of Tinubu by Toks2008(m): 7:10am On Jun 27, 2022
Throwback:
What is this one finding in the Politics section?

Men are at the table discussing, go busy yourself with a topic on 10 reasons why girls like tall guys.

I'm old enough to birth you. I have been a politician since you were using diapers.

I created this thread to point out the folly of Tinubu supporters and I have achieved just that.

(1) (Reply)

Dont Touch Seun / Bola Tinubu Shows Support For Peter Obi (PHOTO) / I Am Now Fully Obidiently.......BATIFIED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.