Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) (20985 Views)

Delta Reps Seat: Appeal Court Affirms Labour Party’s Election: Premium Time / Labor Party Election Rigger Caught Red- Handed In Surulere / Labour Party' Election Situation Room (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.
They love hypocrisy so much.

Song of disobedience pandora.
Ipob national anthem.
go over what you just wrote and tell me if you're truly ok, you're an enemy of this nation. I SAID IT,
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by DOTian: 2:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
splashbaby:
Zoogerians are making serious efforts to take over the Zoo. How quickly do you all betrayed Nnamdi Kanu without looking back. What if you guys fail as usual, will you go back to biafra?...dotian are masters of confusion.
Don't call my name when next you are drunk. ..
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by noyd911(m): 2:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dear king's and Queen's, there is no better time than now for us to take back our country from this old and selfish politicians. Don't forget that we're the change we seek, please let join hands together with one mind and vote the right candidate, together we'll succeed!!

Please contact me for your contemporary kitchen design and fabrication.

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Greyworld: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
NLPoliceWoman:

Again,
Seun Mynd44 Dominique Rule.
Rule 2
Again may the fleas of 10 thousand cattle feast on your balls.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by DSC7: 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

You are irredeemable....

Tueeehhh....

Upon ur level of Exposure you still sound so myopic...

I pity you....

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by splashbaby(m): 2:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
DOTian:

Don't call my name when next you are drunk. ..
Insignificant... Just a dot in a circle. No economic, social and political power. grin grin grin grin
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by 1bunne4lif(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Eriggs:
Take ya own Nairaland tribalist grin
you're a lyinvbastard! Keep spreading fake news. When the time comes be ready to defend the trash you just wrote, I've screenshot it. We shall see
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by mbahdi(m): 2:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
Sergio101:

You are too old for this
He's an unrepentant sufferer
A die hard supporter of hardship and killer party apc
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by livinbygrace: 2:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
If una like make you sing more than kennery,Government never get una time.When government get your time,you go know whatsup.Go ask that online motivational speaker(Bodamike)he don dey sing song inside DSS quarters.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Henrymas(m): 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
What a beautiful and melodious piece of art. The thief with opolo eyes and toothpick mouth aka Jagabi should quickly contact Taribo west to compose his own.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by damiloladuke: 2:40pm On Jun 27, 2022
Let's get the party started
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by georgen2u(m): 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

You are really not a good person, I have been following you up on all ur post

Instead of attacking the credibility of the person you are stoking tribal sentiment
If this is all you have against peter Obi then
Am disappointed in you

You are the one that preaches peace and unity's etc

Suddenly your now championing ethnic sentiment

Shebi IPob want to leave Nigeria the government no gree now let's assume they want to unify and become Nigeria, yet you still don't want that
Tell me what you want?

Total annihilation of the tribe? Mr fake unity preacher

I just can't blv how low human beings can go,

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by pacespot(m): 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
I think Labour Party is not using the "Papa, Mama, and Pikin" as seen in their logo for campaign slogan enough.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by uchmannn(m): 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

How much you dey buy gas Or is it charcoal u are u to cook? Just waste your vote and pay heavily in the future....
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by sorom4: 2:46pm On Jun 27, 2022
The recent happening shows that you are either insane or stupid. ( I no curse you oh). It also shows that you do not love Nigeria like you have always claimed. It also shows that your patriotism lies along party lines and not who will surely make this country a better place for you and your future generations. You don't care who is a better candidate as long as it comes from APC. Your shame dey shame me
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by specialmati(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114203155:
With love to Peter Obi from his friends......
As also seen somewhere on Cyberspace.....
grin grin grin grin grin when a tout writes nothing reasonable to pick from their senseless write up.stop messing these forum up mr

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by adioolayi(m): 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
One very key and important technical aspect of elections was addressed by this song..

Identification of party logo.. "Vote where you see Papa,Mama, Pikin"..

That's a powerful message...because most voters do leave their homes with the mind of voting for a particular candidate and get confused with the ballot papers, having arrays of parties and logos...quick identification of party logo is part of electioneering education.

Well done.

But, ....Peter no go win Nigeria's 2023 elections sha..not yet grin

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Obainomilano: 2:54pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.
...manna dead grill ..I am very happy about the numerous orgasm the Peter obi movement gives you and I can only advice you to get more soaps cos there will be more and more obedient news for you to masturbate on and by the way why don't you use your 15 k bmc stipends and campaign for your ancestors instead of wasting your stipends data masturbating about peter obi

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by SmartPolician: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

Your true colours are coming out.

You want a working country and want to vote for Tinubu grin

Touts in Lagos are already threatening to chase out olopa (policemen) if Tinubu wins in 2023. These people don't even hide it.

Nobody should vote for Tinubu or Atiku, turn around and say, "Na only God go save this country." I go swear for you if you say that nonsense close to me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Walllee: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

That's cool,then why don't your darling daddy who is in control of both legislature and judiciary dangle independence inplace of president,let's see which one Igbos will take.Lile I always say a fool @40 is a fool forever,a fool who generalized everyone is incapable of objective reasoning.psychophants everywhere,give them independence No,let them contest as President No.You my guy they always amuse me

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Obainomilano: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
OgunLaakaye:
Quack production!

Seems it was produced in Aba!

So fake!

Picture quality 0
Sound 0
Content 0
Everything 0
...hahahhahaha I feek your pains bro...we need it ..any way get your soaps ready there will be loads and loads of obedient movement news to masturbate one and once again I feel your pains bro
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Walllee: 2:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Walllee:

That's cool,then why don't your darling daddy who is in control of both legislature and judiciary dangle independence inplace of president,let's see which one Igbos will take.Like I always say a fool @40 is a fool forever,a fool who generalized everyone is incapable of objective reasoning.psychophants everywhere,give them independence No,let them contest as President No.You my guy they always amuse me
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by oguns222: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.

You have no sensible reason for being against Peter Obi.

All your writs against him are like hollowed utterances.

Stop deceiving yourself. You are an ordinary political apologist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by kiddkash(m): 3:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob national anthem.
please I am confused, I thought there as no such thing as Biafra

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by realestate99: 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
fombi:
Anyone that sees Peter Obi and still supports /vote for Tinubu and Atiku is wicked to himself and his/her generation.
Peter Obi is a mediocre, no amount of packaging can save him, he was below average as a governor, he can't turn nothing around....an overhyped, overnight igbo project, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by YorobaPIGS: 3:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Greyworld:

You ll end in pain so excruciating that morphine cant help you.
Amen!
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
E no catch. See how e come sound like pikin choir for nursery school.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 27, 2022
realestate99:

Peter Obi is a mediocre, no amount of packaging can save him, he was below average as a governor, he can't turn nothing around....an overhyped, overnight igbo project, nothing more.
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by wonderr(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dangrace01:

Continue to cry bro.
may the Lord grant you fortitude
Re: Labour Party Election Song For Peter Obi By CAMPO (Video, Pics) by kcbaba007: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
post=114179014:
Don't mind the boy abeg.

Ipob natijonal anthem.

Heart attack loading......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Are The Benefits Of Being Part Of A Presidential Campaign Council? / Sahara Reporters To Abati: You Lied / Power Failure Disrupts Screening Of Ambassadors In Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.