Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee (1727 Views)

What's Going On Between My Oga's Daughter And I? / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by ImoleNaija: 10:32pm On Jun 26, 2022
My heart is troubled. How could a person be this wicked, a non-repentant cheat?

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by Divay22(f): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2022
Start looking for another job while you carry out your act wink

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by ImoleNaija: 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Divay22:
Start looking for another job while you carry out your act wink

He's not my employer; just a senior at work. He would be the one looking for another job because such drama is prohibited in the company's house. Even wives or gfs aren't allowed, not to mention smuggling in different girls/oloshos.

If not for his job that's at stake, I for don release vawulence.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tell him about it see something say something
Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by ImoleNaija: 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2022
bukky1994:
Tell him about it see something say something

He's just a serial cheat who is not ready to change for better. With me around, his fiancée does not know he's still flirting around. Truthfully, I'm tired covering up for him everyday. Only if the lady knows what is good for him; leaving him for good. How would a person be sleeping with anything under skirt as though there's a trophy for the best layer (of girls)?
Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by Orgasmgiver123(m): 9:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
ImoleNaija:
My heart is troubled. How could a person be this wicked, a non-repentant cheat?
Comrade, kill them all

One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

3 Likes

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by Ofunaofu: 10:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
grin

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by ImoleNaija: 7:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ofunaofu:
grin

Abi ooo

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by FalseProphet1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

1 Like

Re: I Want To Cause Vawulence Between My Oga & His Fiancee by viberion: 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Go on.
You don chop belleful ba?

Next!

(1) (Reply)

Unpopular Opinion: Marriage Is For Women Alone / Ladies, Don't Do This For A Man No Matter What / I'm In Love With A Soldier's Only Daughter What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.