Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (14394 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 11:06am On Jun 27, 2022
jamace:

Tinubu is an embodiment of greed, controversy and dishonesty.

This certificate saga will end his career this time around. He escaped in Lagos state because of statute bar of the court case. Thanks to Osibanjo who saved his ass by bringing technicality that the case against Tinubu certificates was not filed within the legally allowed period. It wasnt that he was cleared of the certificate forgery in Lagos state .
This time around, a timely challenge of his certificate forgery in court will catch him redhanded.

Another Pandora wailing, moaning and crying..

Comedian.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
maasoap:

You haven't heard? Shocking!

They don't listen to the news or follow current affairs.. grin grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by sencekompis: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
God bless TINUBU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2022
bdon123:

Where u missing it is that governor zulum n shettima will not be d ones to vote.Governors were responsible for delegates....so they were able to control dem.When it comes to voting,its a whole different game.U cant rig an election u lost by a very big magin,u can only rig when h hav reasonable votes compared wit d winner .

Koburu, we shall see and meet at the polls.

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Elvis778(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddCgyUrh8A

The North carry this Tinubu mata for head no be small..

Pandora and the other losers laboring in pain go suffer, make den save their time and money and quickly retire..

grin grin
Lol, can you campaign for your Tinubu without painfully mentioning the winning teams? grin
Maybe you should come let's teach you how to do this
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by jamace(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Another Pandora wailing, moaning and crying..

Comedian.. grin grin
[b]Your incoming presido has gone to France today for medical checkup.. grin grin He has not become president and his medical tourism has continued. Kwantinue to support a sick man for president.[/b] grin grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2022
Even children are doing their own Jagaba Shine Gaba Videos..

Asiwaju train don leave station, the rest just dey labor in vain grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by TinubuNG: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Even Buhari did not get this kind of massive love, support, free promotion and advertisements all over the North.

The North is even more excited for Tiubu than the South..
You are right.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Factcheck0001: 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Bluntguy:

Tanko will disqualify your drug lord today.
the same tanko that has resigned?
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Chichi2021: 11:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 11:19am On Jun 27, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntRJXVb9N40

This is very new and I love the creativity, the costume and production

Excellent. grin grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Komu1048(m): 11:23am On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FddCgyUrh8A

The North carry this Tinubu mata for head no be small..

Pandora and the other losers laboring in pain go suffer, make den save their time and money and quickly retire..

grin grin

Wow massive love from our brothers from the north. He said rinubu doesn't even have counterpart let alone senior
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 11:36am On Jun 27, 2022
Komu1048:

Wow massive love from our brothers from the north. He said rinubu doesn't even have counterpart let alone senior

Never seen this kind of love and support for any Southern politician in the North, even Buhari did not get this kind of love.

When the North is ready for you, they go all out, they show it massively.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by DeleTaller: 11:39am On Jun 27, 2022
Bluntguy:
Tanko will disqualify your drug lord today.
Tanko already resigned olodo ni yin sir
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Komu1048(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Never seen this kind of love and support for any Southern politician in the North, even Buhari did not get this kind of love.

When the North is ready for you, they go all out, they show it massively.

D guy murdered the song both in melody n content. Hausa people they sing ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by kenedy175(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Despite the catastrophic performance of the government headed by APC, some people still want the catastrophe to continue. AMAZING!!

If there's any part of this country that demands change or that is most affected by the incompetence of the ruling party, it's the North. For a northerner to still believe in APC makes me think we are living a life of fantasy.

Meanwhile, I still pity anyone who believes a northerner will leave their own (Atiku) and vote for a southerner. You probably don't know how a core northerner thinks. Their bond is too hard to break when it comes to ethnoreligious sentiments. When they speak, they speak as one.

This is coming from someone who has lived his whole life in the north. Tinubu won't win the North. Take it to the bank. Atiku will take victory there
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by akbonus: 11:55am On Jun 27, 2022
Realist12:
The north as agreed that it's the turn of the south . The south got the ticket in APC but we might still lose it to Atiku just like the south lost it to Atiku in PDP. Let's support the most popular candidate from the south which is Tinubu in order not to repeat the mistakes southerners made in PDP.
We have to face the reality.
Tinubu is the best man for the job .

RUBBISH!WHICH TIFNUBU?THAT WILL COME AND STEAL US DRY?
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by sunsewa16: 11:56am On Jun 27, 2022
Na Lagos State looted money dem dey squander, na the game, e go clear for im eye.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Realist12: 12:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

If your Pandora man is better, why not spend your time promoting him and making your own videos even if you are not getting paid for it, do something meaningful to support your oga pandora instead of sitting here crying and moaning and throwing tantrums over video.

I wonder why you're mistaking me for an Obi supporter
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Realist12: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Then rally your support around obi ,with your support and that of everyone's we can push tinubu to give obi is support and obi will come out victorious
Think about it
Obi played himself and if he could chicken out of PDP why would we leave a structured party to gamble on Obi who clearly won't get reasonable votes from the north.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 12:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Komu1048:

D guy murdered the song both in melody n content. Hausa people they sing ooo

Very melodious, I can not even get it out of my head, sounds better than Buga sef.. grin grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Realist12:
Obi played himself and if he could chicken out of PDP why would we leave a structured party to gamble on Obi who clearly won't get reasonable votes from the north.

More reasons while I will sack you if you were my campaigner

Even the north voted massively for buhari against goodluck Jonathan 2015 and lost go and check d election result even the north will have no choice to sing to the melody's of obi before the election day

Atiku and kwankwaso will divide the vote in the north southern Kaduna will give obi a million vote

I am in a northern group on Facebook were the northerner's are praying kwankwaso comes out victorious because they are afraid of the southern votes and even still some northerner's are supporting obi over kwankwaso but I never saw a northerner there supporting tinubu, if you need screenshot I will have them sent here if you don't mind

If you can beg your tinubu to throw is weight on obi the better for you , APC is dead as a party everyone is waiting to decamp to lp after the election
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 12:39pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

Even the north voted massively for buhari against goodluck Jonathan 2015 and lost go and check d election result even the north will have no choice to sing to the melody's of obi before the election day

Atiku and kwankwaso will divide the vote in the north southern Kaduna will give obi a million vote

I am in a northern group on Facebook were the northerner's are praying kwankwaso comes out victorious because they are afraid of the southern votes and even still some northerner's are supporting obi over kwankwaso but I never saw a northerner there supporting tinubu, if you need screenshot I will have them sent here if you don't mind

If you can beg your tinubu to throw is weight on obi the better for you , APC is dead as a party everyone is waiting to decamp to lp after the election

And Atiku's votes in the SE is totally go, no dilution sef, just gone, then he must share votes with Kwankwaso who is even yet to find his level anywhere, Obi on the other hand is irrelevant beyond the SE..

On the othe hand, APC votes are solid in their strongholds, they are not splitting votes.

Matter of fact, you directly explained the reason why the PDP, Kwankwaso and Obi are all nonstarters and are not going anywhere.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

And Atiku's votes in the SE is totally go, no dilution sef, just gone, then he must share votes with Kwankwaso who is even yet to find his level anywhere, Obi on the other hand is irrelevant beyond the SE..

On the othe hand, APC votes are solid in their strongholds, they are not splitting votes.

Matter of fact, you directly explained the reason why the PDP, Kwankwaso and Obi are all nonstarters and are not going anywhere.

You don't even need to identify you're tinubu urchins you lots are bad campaigners maybe you guys are doing the campaign for tinubu for tribal trolling who knows

Tinubu will be the biggest loser in this election
Let's assume he wins SW, people in SW don't even vote much from election studies

Much of voting power comes from the se, north and SS

SW don't vote they rather go to farms or wait till they are motivated by money

Even in the core north you can still hear few people talking about obi, that of tinubu is never mentioned,tell tinubu to throw is weight
For obi so he can still remain revelant after this election
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by bdon123(m): 12:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
maasoap:

Don't worry, you will have another excuse to give after the main election just like you guys changed mouth after the primary
Most definitely...insha Allah�
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by bdon123(m): 12:56pm On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

APC northern caucus are busy deceiving Tinubu,while telling their people to vote Atiku.On the other hand ,Obi holds half of lagos n almost d whole of south east n SS.Even in north there is Obi as most of u lots only think of core Hausas when north is mentioned while forgetting a state like kaduna is 50/50 muslim/christian population...so also so many other northern states
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Realist12: 12:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

You keep wanting to reap where you didn't sow . That's why y'all tarnishing Kwankwanso for not agreeing to work with Obi. You inherited the IPOB and and the gullible ones among end sars movement, but you still want Tinubu to will all his hardworks of years to you. Shows how empty you're. opportunist
You can't employ me . I'm employed to my free will and conscience, rather I'd employ you.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 1:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

This is why I hate going back and forth with you pandora crowd, you hardly make sense, you are so out of touch and void of obvious realities.

No wonder pandora labor is in vain.. grin grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wasted energy

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wasted energy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Tinubu’s Money Causing Crisis, We Don’t Need It – Enugu APC / EFCC Arrests Amnesty Office Consultants And Contractors Over Billion Naira Scam / APC Leaders Pray For Oyetola Ahead Of Supreme Court Verdict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.