Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. (14372 Views)

We Regret Voting Tinubu – Northern Elders / We Can No Longer Campaign For Tinubu - Northern APC Christians / Atiku May Inherit Buhari's Northern Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Read the beautiful caption

We have voters card, let's forget about those that don't have..

OMG!!!

See TKO..

Northerners are not playing with this election and determination for Aswiaju to win...

grin grin grin

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
^^^^^^^^^^^

While some JJCs in the SE just found out about PVCs..

grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2022
Another wonderful caption.

You support some people before, and you will now be supported.

This is why I love northern folks, they don't forget and they know how to return good deeds.

Very loyal and straightforward people.

grin grin

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Obyino: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
This country seff grin grin
Tomorrow now when things go south this same man willol come and sing another thing
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Thebadpolitican(m): 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Realist12:

You keep wanting to reap where you didn't sow . That's why y'all tarnishing Kwankwanso for not agreeing to work with Obi. You inherited the IPOB and and the gullible ones among end sars movement, but you still want Tinubu to will all his hardworks of years to you. Shows how empty you're. opportunist
You can't employ me . I'm employed to my free will and conscience, rather I'd employ you.

First I am edo not every supporter of obi is Ibo

But every supporter of tinubu is Yoruba more like tinubu is going to be the president of oduduwa Republic after the election that's if he even wins the total vote in Southwest grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Realist12: 2:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
Thebadpolitican:

First I am edo not every supporter of obi is Ibo

But every supporter of tinubu is Yoruba more like tinubu is going to be the president of oduduwa Republic after the election that's if he even wins the total vote in Southwest grin
lying , your level of self deception requires immediate attention. Looks like delusional disorder. On this post you're quoting me is about Northerners supporting Tinubu. Bye won't be responding to you anymore. It's Monday.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by caracas: 3:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Even Buhari did not get this kind of massive love, support, free promotion and advertisements all over the North.

The North is even more excited for Tiubu than the South..
Lol
And they are showing that love by defecting from Tinubu’s party to other parties
I pity you Tinubu fans, the heartbreaks would be very massive n painful for you guys come 2023
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by aiikman(m): 3:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
AmehTsaev:
LMFAOOOO I even thought it was something spectacular, with just 400k I can go to the North right now and organize a group to make a music video of them hailing my name grin grin grin
The igbos some fools re here insulting was even included in the video...my brother with 100k I will gather 500 yoruba and hausa men to sing for peter obi
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by nduchucks: 3:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban Borgu.

This man is not fooling around. Only providence can stop him now.

His candidacy has halted any purported progress made by Oduduwa sessessionists.

The electorate from the SW is essentially ignorant of where its true interests lie. smh
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Thebadpolitican(m): 3:34pm On Jun 27, 2022
Realist12:
lying , your level of self deception requires immediate attention. Looks like delusional disorder. On this post you're quoting me is about Northerners supporting Tinubu. Bye won't be responding to you anymore. It's Monday.

Tinubu won't be happy with your stylish ways of escaping defeat

Tinubu can win presidency in the west and rule oduduwa Republic after that he can pass a bill to regulate skull mining and Fulani attacks on her people
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by lovinagbad: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bigboy911:
Tilumbu will not live to see 2023 the old dirty brown teeth afonja smelly local muslim man is wasting his time and his urchins are clapping for him grin
Pls be very careful of your bad wishes against a fellow human being. Be wise.
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by Wwwq: 5:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
Don’t let them fool you
Don’t trust them
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
caracas:

Lol
And they are showing that love by defecting from Tinubu’s party to other parties
I pity you Tinubu fans, the heartbreaks would be very massive n painful for you guys come 2023

I'm immune to Pandora rubbish..

No wonder Kwnkwaso ran away from ya Pandora body odor..

Jagaba Shine Gaba... grin grin grin

Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by famagro: 8:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
So Nigeria is no longer a zoo?
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by plaindealer: 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2022
famagro:
So Nigeria is no longer a zoo?

To God be the glory... grin grin
Re: New Tinubu Northern Support Video. Bola Tinubu 2023. by duwdu: 8:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
QuotaSystem:

The prophecies are manifesting in real time.

Whoa, that tweet from 2020 you referenced, to me qualifies as a one-in-a-million find! No hyperbole.

Good eyes!

P34c3

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Facts And Documents Why Atiku Abubakar Can't Travel To America... Pictures / FG Redeploys 99 Directors To Five New Ministries / UNIZIK, The Most Beautiful University In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.