Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,978 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala (7623 Views)

My friend Asking If He Could Fûck My Girl. pls help / Condom fûck don tire me, please help!!! / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 9:02am On Jun 27, 2022
She lives close to a friend's store I visit since 2013, literally this woman saw me grow from a teenager to a man that I am..her children one is almost my age... but she a young lady.probably one of those girls when their head nor dey house (giving birth at 15)

Can you believe from 2013 to now that I visit my friend store, I haven't said one thing to her..I don't greet her..only mind my business..up to this moment. This woman put eyes for my body o

Anything I do.

Any clothes I wear

Anything I say.

To the extent he gossips with her children about me.

To the extent her husband stares at me too..

Always whenever they see me coming.

her children nor be play o.... even to the smallest.

I don tire, sometimes I wonder what's going through this woman mind.

What people around told her about me.

Yes I'm handsome.
I don't mingle with the crowd much.

But I just dey wonder, nw hate this woman hate me so.

Abi na another thing.

Sometimes...I tire

I go just reason make i nor dey go my friend place again.

I started noticing 2 years ago

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by DrShomo: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2022
Confirm weyrey wey need work grin grin

14 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 9:07am On Jun 27, 2022
DrShomo:
kk bros, I need work for sure.

But people when dey my shoes go understand my plight.
Nor be must say you must comment

some people Just hate you for no reason

And sometimes you go sit down try understand why

Something happened yesterday evening, when make me bring the matter here

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by sirjoggy(m): 9:12am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by abfelicity91: 9:13am On Jun 27, 2022
How this one take relate with your heading?
Some people with stupid reasoning though.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 9:15am On Jun 27, 2022
abfelicity91:
How this one take relate with your heading?
Some people with stupid reasoning though.
give me better heading bros, I go change am.

But as you criticise the heading.. you supposed tell me how you see the matter.
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by doggedfighter(f): 9:16am On Jun 27, 2022
Stop idling away at your friend's shop and get a job.

Idleness is killing you. Since 2013 ! this unheard of.

You are handsome .hehehehehehe

That woman is looking at you out of pity and here you are fooling yourself that she wants to sleep with you.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Draslo(m): 9:17am On Jun 27, 2022
I'm sure the whole family wonders why you've been observing their mother and wife since 2013.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 9:18am On Jun 27, 2022
Draslo:
I'm sure the whole family wonders why you've been observing their mother and wife since 2013.

I started noticing 2years ago for real bros.

But maybe you might be right.
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Draslo(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonero5200:

I started noticing 2years ago for real bros.

But maybe you might be right.
smh

Watch your steps sha make we no hear say you've gone missing

4 Likes

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 9:21am On Jun 27, 2022
doggedfighter:
Stop idling away at your friend's shop and get a job.

Idleness is killing you.

You are handsome .hehehehehehe

That woman is looking at you out of pity and here you are fooling yourself that she wants to sleep with you.

That one join I still dey think am so.

But I don't look like someone who is hungry though.

Thanks anyway.

Something happened yesterday, that's why I brought it here.
I don't normally do this

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by doggedfighter(f): 9:22am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonero5200:

That one join I still dey think am so.

But I don't look like someone who is hungry though.

Thanks anyway.

Something happened yesterday, that's why I brought it here.
I don't normally do this

From your responses I can see you are cool headed and a good man.

Just find a way and keep away from them. If possible avoid your friend's shop.

If anything happens in the street they may point accusing fingers at you even when you're not the culprit.

It maybe something as serious as rape or robbery.

Avoid them !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 9:29am On Jun 27, 2022
doggedfighter:

From your responses I can see you are cool headed and a good man.

Just find a way and keep away from them. If possible avoid your friend's shop.

If anything happens in the street they may point accusing fingers at you even when you're not the culprit.

It maybe something as serious as rape or robbery.

Avoid them !

Cool headed naah, but to mind my business na my thing.

What I brought here this morning is written straight from my heart... that's killing me inside deeply

. I know so many people might read it to another meaning.

But people who really in my shoes will understand..

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Akinzola: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2022
......... and the only thing you can think is she wan Bleep you, I pity you.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by DrShomo: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonero5200:
kk bros, I need work for sure.

But people when dey my shoes go understand my plight.
Nor be must say you must comment

some people Just hate you for no reason

And sometimes you go sit down try understand why

Something happened yesterday evening, when make me bring the matter here

Plz don't go further keep ur. Shit to urself tongue

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by shuwaboy(m): 10:06am On Jun 27, 2022
It’s all in your head
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2022
shuwaboy:
It’s all in your head
ok man.. you've never been in my case.

Come to the streets and see different kind of people
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by TrollsNeverDies(f): 10:12am On Jun 27, 2022
DrShomo:
you mean the OP be werey or the married woman?grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by DrShomo: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:

The OP offcourse

U dey whine me

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2022
TrollsNeverDies:
Bro, honestly you didn't have to quote him. you saw have been avoiding him not to get this thread derailed.

Because this shitx is killing me

I need response from people who have been in this situation before.
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by LoudlyMouthed: 10:18am On Jun 27, 2022
You now opening anoda thread to spread your sh*t?

Yaf told you already to: Speak Now or hold your Unnecessary and Debilitating Thoughts abeg

If it's taking you +20yrs to prepare madness, how many yrs you wan take display d madness sef sad
Tonero5200:
She lives close to a friend's store I visit since 2013, literally this woman saw me grow from a teenager to a man that I am..her children one is almost my age... but she a young lady.probably one of those girls when their head nor dey house (giving birth at 15)

Can you believe from 2013 to now that I visit my friend store, I haven't said one thing to her..I don't greet her..only mind my business..up to this moment. This woman put eyes for my body o

Anything I do.

Any clothes I wear

Anything I say.

To the extent he gossips with her children about me.

To the extent her husband stares at me too..

Always whenever they see me coming.

her children nor be play o.... even to the smallest.

I don tire, sometimes I wonder what's going through this woman mind.

What people around told her about me.

Yes I'm handsome.
I don't mingle with the crowd much.

But I just dey wonder, nw hate this woman hate me so.

Abi na another thing.

Sometimes...I tire

I go just reason make i nor dey go my friend place again.

I started noticing 2 years ago

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by DrShomo: 10:19am On Jun 27, 2022
Tonero5200:

Bro, honestly you didn't have to quote him. you saw have been avoiding him not to get this thread derailed.

Because this shitx is killing me

I need response from people who have been in this situation before.

Eleribu,.. this shiiiit is killing this simple man grin

1 Like

Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 10:20am On Jun 27, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
You now opening anoda thread to spread your sh*t?

Yaf told you already to: Speak Now or hold your Unnecessary and Debilitating Thoughts abeg

If it's taking you +20yrs to prepare madness, how many yrs you wan take display d madness sef sad
Wetin you want make i speak bros, I don talk am.
Na you supposed give me advice
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by TrollsNeverDies(f): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2022
DrShomo:

The OP offcourse
U dey whine me
grin grin grin
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by LoudlyMouthed: 10:25am On Jun 27, 2022
Say she, d Hsbnd + Daughters wan put you for 3sum or wat?
Tonero5200:

Wetin you want make i speak bros, I don talk am.
Na you supposed give me advice
Dem padlock your legs n brain to d area + trowey d keys inside sea?

Abi d friend na God's kingdom wey wan liberate your stewp*d n MTyHeded sef?
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by DrShomo: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2022
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 10:28am On Jun 27, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
Say she, d Hsbnd + Daughters wan put you for 3sum or wat?
Dem padlock your legs n brain to d area + trowey d keys inside sea?

Abi d friend na God's kingdom wey wan liberate your stewp*d n MTyHeded sef?

You dey use foul language on me..
But I try reply you in a cool way...as a normal guyman you supposed understand say I nor dey for quarrel.

But you still dey use the foul language on me

Na so life supposed be brotherly?
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by LoudlyMouthed: 10:37am On Jun 27, 2022
Chicks like you still supposed dey inside, learning A B C D..

Once let on d loose (jaaar) will unfortunately cause him mama shame kiss

Dis is your case
Tonero5200:

..as a normal guyman you supposed understand brotherly
Auf Wiedersehen grin
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 10:40am On Jun 27, 2022
LoudlyMouthed:
Chicks like you still supposed dey inside, learning A B C D..

Once let on d loose (jaaar) will unfortunately cause him mama shame kiss

Dis is your case
Auf Wiedersehen grin

No lele brotherly
Man talk to man, man supposed understand
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Dramadiddy(m): 11:42am On Jun 27, 2022
Out of all the single girls
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Tonero5200: 11:51am On Jun 27, 2022
Dramadiddy:
Out of all the single girls

I know Wetin you dey reason normally, but nor be so it be

How person when don drop like half dozen go freak me.

It only because it dey come from my observation na make hu na dey take am like this.

People when dey my shoes before go understand
Re: I Don't Know If This Married Woman Wants To Fûck Me Or Not...see Wahala by Mandate2023: 11:53am On Jun 27, 2022
U opened a thread just to narrate nonsense.......if say una dey pay to open thread am sure u won't have opened such nonsense story

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Lady Sent Me This Text Message. / What Is This Man Doing To Himself With This BIG Woman? / Only Gallant Men Marry Amakas From Aguata In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.