Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,142 members, 7,829,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk (7637 Views)

Pope John Paul II Visited Abacha And His Family In Abuja In 1998 - Photos / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) / Obasanjo And Wife, Stella After His Release From Yola Prison In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by ObosiUkwalla: 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Seun mynd44 oam4j lalasticlala
Rule 8 and Rule 7. This OP is using this forum to propagate false news, thereby putting this forum in harm's way
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Ancestortinubu: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
If I catch you, I will hazielegi well

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Chopcy29: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:
Explicit photos are circulating online of a lady known as Shirlfinest on twitter with Peter Obi as evidence of accusation that the LP presidential candidate Peter Obi raped her on the 5th August 1998.

Jagabanians, don't know whether this story is good ooo, not an expert in these things. Am just trying to help, my job is to raise more cash for City boy but you guys are so dull, just too sluggish.

Have told you oga will release cash, work first, don't allow these guys to seize the media space, how can PO be the controlling tweets in this country.

Dig deeper, there must be something somewhere otherwise nothing wrong in cooking up stories.

In less than 2 months, Peter Obi have raised an army without paying a penny, what happens when he starts paying, guys wake up...

Calling him Pandora is a waste of time, seems the IPOB thing is not that strong , think seeing him Louis Vuitton shop is lame, we need something very strong, like the rape strong.

This go and verify fraudster will never be our president.

You get dull brain
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Richy4(m): 2:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
OP, faceless forum is not always faceless as u think... With determination, Good computer wizards can locate u and they will sue your ass.. just be careful with what you post without evidence to backup your claims embarassed

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by damiloladuke: 2:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
They yaff come with their propaganda

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by nnamdi640: 3:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu supporters are really trying their best to spoil Obi reputation, but God will not allow you guys. Wicked people trying to place us under a criminal as leader. Imagine Mr billion vans and Gan dollar of Kano in charge of our common wealth.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Smithkafors:
Lol..... Go find una oga certificate, una say no names fake news.

Leave them. Desperate people..lol
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Alright, Zetra7. We are working hard to find something on Peter Obi. It is not as easy as you think but we are searching 24/7. We must collect El Chapo aka Drug Kingpin of Lagos aka Tinubu's money.

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Richy4:
OP, faceless forum is not always faceless as u think... With determination, Good computer wizards can locate u and they will sue your ass.. just be careful with what you post without evidence to backup your claims embarassed

He is being sarcastic. He is joking. Although I advice Zetra7 to put a Joke tag on the header.
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Richy4(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
TheGoodJoe:

He is being sarcastic. He is joking. Although I advice Zetra7 to put a Joke tag on the header.
Oh!! My bad... I didn't read it.. I checked for source, I don't see.. so I felt it must be some mischievous write up.. I thought it's wise to avoid it..
thinking about the headline alone gave me some goosebumps because I think he's not one of those recycled old testament that wants power by all means only to spend half of their tenure in Hospital...

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Laggafin: 5:18pm On Jun 27, 2022
And he will rape u again in 2060, awon werey
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by youngking89(m): 5:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fake news
Zetra7:
Explicit photos are circulating online of a lady known as Shirlfinest on twitter with Peter Obi as evidence of accusation that the LP presidential candidate Peter Obi raped her on the 5th August 1998.

Jagabanians, don't know whether this story is good ooo, not an expert in these things. Am just trying to help, my job is to raise more cash for City boy but you guys are so dull, just too sluggish.

Have told you oga will release cash, work first, don't allow these guys to seize the media space, how can PO be the controlling tweets in this country.

Dig deeper, there must be something somewhere otherwise nothing wrong in cooking up stories.

In less than 2 months, Peter Obi have raised an army without paying a penny, what happens when he starts paying, guys wake up...

Calling him Pandora is a waste of time, seems the IPOB thing is not that strong , think seeing him Louis Vuitton shop is lame, we need something very strong, like the rape strong.

Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Light78: 8:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
I knew something like this would emanate.

They try all their best to make sure Nigeria does not get better.

Haha
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Light78: 8:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:

They are already locating you. I believe before the 4th of next month, you will be caught.

Remember Seun says, " every nairaland member is sorely responsible for what he or she posts or uploads on Nairaland."
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by rolams(m): 8:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Where have you been since?
Re: Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk by Jomonix: 8:59pm On Jun 27, 2022
Zetra7:

Thanks for making me have a good laugh in this cold evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Petition Against Ighodalo's Qualification Based On Outdated Constitution — Aide / Show Your Nigeria To The World By Cnn Ireport / See Beautiful 19 Year Old Wife Of Ex-governor Of Kogi, Late Audu Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.