Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,443 members, 7,861,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? (1540 Views)

Funny Chat Between Myself And A Girl I Met On Badoo / Why Is Ghosting So Hurtful? / Share Your "Ghosting". Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by rogerking: 11:02am On Jun 27, 2022
I met a girl on badoo after we matched and liked each other, we quickly exchanged numbers and were talking for about a week solidly on whatsapp, i invited her over to my place and she came we spent about 3 hours gisting and by all impressions it was fun, she messaged me when she got back home that she was safe.

I messaged her today asking if she wanted to hang out again and she said '' im broke and to be honest really dont feel like going out'' i asked her ''is money the main problem?'' she said it is. I then told her '' okay no problem, let me know when your free or have chance'' she replies with ''ok fine''

should i take it as a hint she isnt interested? The first date went so well by all impressions and she had said earlier she was open to hanging out again only for her to say this morning she is broke and doesnt want to hang out. we are both students, but it seems like im always the one messaging on whatsapp to say hi or hello she never on her own messages. advice guys? i like this girl alot but dont want to be played for a fool or simp
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by uthlaw: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2022
Buy for her two indomie and two eggs,Bleep her,give her tp 1k...nothing special about pussy!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Oxfordgrade: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
It could be your physical look, or the smell and look of your apartment, wasn't up to her taste. Don't bother, just free her! If she is truly yours, she will fight back to have you. Never force yourself on anyone bro.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Nazgul: 11:07am On Jun 27, 2022
You're a stranger to her, you can't expect her to love you when she's obvious of the fact that you're only interested in having sex with her hence your persistency, so what she's doing to you is catching cruise with you and enjoying the little money you're able to cough out, until you become dead broke and come back to your senses of which she'll respond by ghosting you permanently.
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by oz4real83(m): 11:11am On Jun 27, 2022
It seems you have never dated a Nigerian girl before. Most of them always monetise relationships, her statement that she was broke has shown that she has left the level of casual friendship to a monetised and potential sexual relationship. She won't reveal the sexual aspect of it, she wants you to start offering her money and also embark on sex with her as her own contribution towards the "relationship". She has dated Nigerian guys before and she knows that most Nigerian guys don't offer money without receiving sex in return and your date is ready for that. You just have to ask yourself now if she is the right person for you, spending alot on a babe that you have no serious future plans for apart from sex, is a wasted and painful venture undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by EASYGURU(m): 11:13am On Jun 27, 2022
rogerking:
I met a girl on badoo after we matched and liked each other, we quickly exchanged numbers and were talking for about a week solidly on whatsapp, i invited her over to my place and she came we spent about 3 hours gisting and by all impressions it was fun, she messaged me when she got back home that she was safe.

I messaged her today asking if she wanted to hang out again and she said '' im broke and to be honest really dont feel like going out'' i asked her ''is money the main problem?'' she said it is. I then told her '' okay no problem, let me know when your free or have chance'' she replies with ''ok fine''

should i take it as a hint she isnt interested? The first date went so well by all impressions and she had said earlier she was open to hanging out again only for her to say this morning she is broke and doesnt want to hang out. we are both students, but it seems like im always the one messaging on whatsapp to say hi or hello she never on her own messages. advice guys? i like this girl alot but dont want to be played for a fool or simp

Abeg guy rest. Badoo girl find you come house you no bleep, you think she go get your time?? They're all Hot as f* on that app. Only God know how many encounter i fon get from there. If you had bleeped her, she would have connected back for more. Brr don't attach feelings to anything off Badoo n Tinder ffs*

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by EASYGURU(m): 11:16am On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:
Buy for her two indomie and two eggs,Bleep her,give her tp 1k...nothing special about pussy!

You sabi the gist op. Take five cool grin grin grin some sef na fanta i dey buy for them n bleep them. Once i give you a landmark close to my place, i come pick you na bleep remain. If you like no come again. Badoo na ocean of fish

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Aidejay(m): 11:17am On Jun 27, 2022
Bro that's what SAPA does to everyone, you won't just feel like going anywhere. Especially with someone and end up being a leech and sucking them dry.

The last outing I did about 4 weeks ago, I made sure I had enough money just in case. And guess what...? I still regretted spending all that money. (Cold Stone ice cream is not for "I still dey manage" people oooh!)

And about you texting first, it's a woman thing. They're all like that... As far as she's not a snob and boring continue initiating the Convo but don't come off desperate or jobless.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by rogerking: 11:21am On Jun 27, 2022
Aidejay:
Bro that's what SAPA does to everyone, you won't just feel like going anywhere. Especially with someone and end up being a leech and sucking them dry.

The last outing I did about 4 weeks ago, I made sure I had enough money just in case. And guess what...? I still regretted spending all that money. (Cold Stone ice cream is not for "I still dey manage" people oooh!)

And about you texting first, it's a woman thing. They're all like that... As far as she's not a snob and boring continue initiating the Convo but don't come off desperate or jobless.
Bro thank you for this response. She came over to my place on the first date after talking about a week on whatsapp, we chatted four about 3 hours i offered her a drink, by all indications it was fun and pleasant and she texted me when she got back home that she was safe and we continued conversation from there
Only for here to tell me this morning ''that shes broke and honestly doesnt feel like going out'' the exact quote after i asked her when she would be free this week? i then further asked if the main issue was money and she said yes it was.
I said ok no problem let me know when you have chance and your free she replied ''okay fine'' that was the last message. what next do i do or say?
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Aidejay(m): 11:26am On Jun 27, 2022
rogerking:

Bro thank you for this response. She came over to my place on the first date after talking about a week on whatsapp, we chatted four about 3 hours i offered her a drink, by all indications it was fun and pleasant and she texted me when she got back home that she was safe and we continued conversation from there
Only for here to tell me this morning ''that shes broke and honestly doesnt feel like going out'' the exact quote after i asked her when she would be free this week? i then further asked if the main issue was money and she said yes it was.
I said ok no problem let me know when you have chance and your free she replied ''okay fine'' that was the last message. what next do i do or say?

No matter what you do or say,
Don't send her money. Don't even bring it up as a possible option. As you left it there it is okay. If she's really into you "money" won't be an issue. Honestly!

Modified: Just continue the chat and talks. You can't force these things.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by rogerking: 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Aidejay:

No matter what you do or say,
Don't send her money. Don't even bring it up as a possible option. As you left it there it is okay. If she's really into you "money" won't be an issue. Honestly!

Bro do you advice i continue the daily chats on whatsapp? i try to message her daily even if its a little convo, but with her saying this
''im broke and honestly dont feel like going out'' after asking her when she is free. is that a sign to move on and she isnt interested at all?
i dont get bro, she came over to my place, i didnt touch her, we had a good time, and she even messaged when home she was fine and enjoyed it too. im just confused bro
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Oturatetuala(m): 11:29am On Jun 27, 2022
Badoo girls are hook up biatch. Bleep and pay that's the logo and don't take them serious.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by kals4luv990(m): 11:52am On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:
my man,more grease to your wisdom

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by kals4luv990(m): 11:57am On Jun 27, 2022
But how do yu expect to a girl on badoo wey Normal
Any girl wey dey badoo na coded olosho
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Sammy101111(m): 12:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bro she just told you her mind
If there is no money involve
She is not interested in hanging out
Lol

Nigeria women will always be Nigerian women
Bro if you like her give her your money
Then she gives you the s£x
Then move on

This days it is not hard for me to understand a woman any more

One is looking for money
Will the other one is looking for sex
So exchange what you have and be pleased

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Savedday: 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Rickmann: 12:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
uthlaw:

grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by Wilson500: 1:41pm On Jun 27, 2022
I wonder why someone will be looking for serious relationship on badoo
The platform's name alone suppose tell you whatsup
The status quo in badoo is hunt....catch...bleep...and move on to the next bush meat
Mind you your hunting equipment is your bankole
Each man for himself cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by ebuka10box(m): 2:45pm On Jun 27, 2022
������. Abeg patronize me fir ur Dubai visa and flight tickets
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by EASYGURU(m): 6:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Wilson500:
I wonder why someone will be looking for serious relationship on badoo
The platform's name alone suppose tell you whatsup
The status quo in badoo is hunt....catch...bleep...and move on to the next bush meat
Mind you your hunting equipment is your bankole
Each man for himself cheesy

OP dey learn big time. I just go my badoo this evening as OP talk this thing. I don catch on crocker fish wen dey stay 10mijs from my place. No time. Na to bleep in next 48hours.
OP write on your profile say you no want just friend, anyone looking for just friends should goto Facebook. When dem enter DM tell dem straight say you no dey ff broke girls because you no broke. Na dem go find you come pull pant easily.
Re: Nairaland Please Advise Me. Is This Girl I Met On Badoo Ghosting Me? by postbmd: 11:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Op she don task u money as d broke bitch she is, she was expecting u to say drop ur account, but u say okay next time.

(1) (Reply)

Pastor's Wife Twerking On Instagram Got People Talking (video) / I Run To Fight Another Day Man Tell Olosho After Making Mouth To Shift Her Womb. / Boss Marries Cook Whom He Promised Marriage After Giving Birth To A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.