Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga (21125 Views)

Tinubu Certificate Saga: Leave The Matter Abeg - Shehu Sani / Alani Akinri: 'Buhari’s Certificate Saga, An Insult To The Armed Forces' / Adeosun NYSC Certificate Saga: Presidency Orders Probe Of Alleged Scandal.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by oikirodah(m): 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2022
The Harder They Come The Harder They Fall : The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

"They never seem to hear even your cry... So as sure as the sun will shine
I'm gonna get my share now of what's mine... And then the harder they come
The harder they'll fall, one and all"  Jimmy Cliff in his hit track, "the harder they come the harder they fall."

Certificate scandals are usual in every political election around the world, and it is not surprising. The noteworthy feature of this certificate issue is that it affects all contestants, whether they are underdogs or front runners. The popularity of the competitor, on the other hand, influences how far and wide the debate spreads.

The news was buzzing last week with tales about the Jagaban's primary and secondary school certificates submitted to INEC . According to the report, the former Lagos State Governor told the INEC that his elementary and secondary school certificates were stolen during a raid on his home by unknown military gunmen during the DEMOCRACY battle in the 1990s.

This was the Jagaban's declaration regarding his lost certificates, indisputable and verified claims.

“I went on self-exile from October 1994 to October 1998. When I returned I discovered that all my property, including all the documents relating to my qualifications and my certificates in respect of paragraph three above, were looted by unknown persons.

“My house was a target of series of searches by various security agents from the time the Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria was forced to adjourn following the military takeover of government of 17th November 1993.

“I was the chairman of the Senate committee on appropriation, banking and finance. I was also a plaintiff in one of the two suits against the interim national government in 1993.

“I went on exile when it became clear to me that my life was in danger,” Tinubu said.

People who gave their lives in the past battled for the same democracy that we now enjoy freely today. The first question to address is whether there were frequent incidents at the Jagaban's residence in those gloomy times?

No, they never bothered to ask; they have a skewed narrative mindset in order to further erode the Jagaban's popularity.

On his own, Tinubu continued, "I have my certifications of the Universities I attended."

The only documentation needed, according to the new electoral laws, is proof that you attended school. Let me explain the nomination form submission process in more detail.

You cannot declare that your credentials are lost on any form, including the nominations form, and yet include the institutions you attended to obtain such credentials.
All statements about educational background (schools attended) made in a nomination form must be supported by the relevant credentials. Any reference to the school attended without supporting documentation is potentially fraudulent and will result in disqualification.

To comply with the requirements of the Law & Electoral Act, Asiwaju Tinubu refused to disclose the schools he had attended.

This brings us to the opening verse of my article by the great and legendary Jimmy Cliff, hear the second verse,

" Well the officers are trying to keep me down...Trying to drive me underground
And they think that they have got the battle won...I say forgive them lord,
They know not what they've done...Ooh yeah oh yeah woah yeah ooooh
And I keep on fighting for the things I want."

This song never fails to make me smile and serves as a reminder to keep a good frame of mind. Be prepared to work toward your objectives in the face of challenges and naysayers. Though life won't always be simple, I work hard to achieve my objectives and find inner serenity.

They made up their own justifications for why Tinubu refused to submit the names of his school and certificates, claiming that he was not born with the name Tinubu. They even made up a moniker that they claimed he went by; I won't mention it due to the pettiness.

They've forgotten Tinubu worked at famous firms such as Arthur Andersen, Haskins and Sells, Deliotte and Douche, and GTE Service Corporation, America's largest communication and utilities provider.

So, since Tinubu declined to provide the names of the primary and secondary schools he attended because they were under a different name when he was a student, how did he obtain employment at these multinational corporations with such a stellar reputation worldwide?

Do they believe that Americans lack records and are illiterates ? When it comes to their own self-interest, they want to be like America" is this and that ", but they disregard common sense when it goes against their WISHES.

Tinubu has no reason whatsoever to include any single information that would complicate his candidacy. Of course there was a calculated attempt by Tinubu's political detractors to make it look like a big deal, insisting on embarrassing the two-term governor of Lagos State.

The Harder They Come The Harder They Fall... They said he was old and couldn't walk, yet he leads the walk and campaigns, they said he has shaki shaki hands, but he keeps appearing everywhere, recognizing cheers from his supporters.

Tinubu is too huge for people to treat him like garbage, thus he doesn't need their validation. Emi Lokan" So as sure as the sun will shine...I'm gonna get my share now of what's mine... And then the harder they come
The harder they'll fall, one and all"

Only intellectual people can understand Jimmy Cliff's amazing tune. I suppose it takes a brilliant mind to send a brilliant message and another brilliant mind to pick up on the vibes. Thank you so much, Jimmy Cliff.

My name na Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah and I am the principal and Chairman/CEO of Bush Radio Academy.

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/the-harder-they-come-the-harder-they-fall-the-untold-story-of-tinubus-certificate-saga-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by TONY042(m): 2:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
Make dem free Baba Iyaoloja na

Hello people, have you been wondering what affiliate marketing is all about, or you're already into affiliate marketing but not making good sales. Well, I've something for you, hit the link on my signature to secure the "The Complete Done-for-you Sales System for Affiliates"

6 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by limeta(f): 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
Tinubu is too huge for people to treat him like garbage,

Tinubu is the one treating himself like garbage
All this nonsense for name of primary school attended
Gosh Op who are you self

64 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by islandsscotch8: 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju is the only answer and the right person to solve Nigeria's numerous problems. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

333 Likes 11 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by helinues: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2022
Make Nigeria wailers start looking under their beds may be they can find Tinubu's certificate there.

A Senator, 8 years as a governor and attained all those positions without certificate.

Wailers are actually born to wail, allowing them to wail in peace would be the best thing to do .

49 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by BaddestQueen(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:
Make Nigeria wailers start looking under their beds may be they can find Tinubu's certificate there.

A Senator, 8 years as a governor and attained all those positions without certificate.

Wailers are actually born to wail, allowing them to wail in peace would be the best thing to do .

gum body na bad thing ooo
is that why you denied Tinubu many times during his trying times only to come and try to gum body during his victory time.
e no go work ooo
hahahahaha
you no get candidate for this election
hahahahaha
cc
Islandlady

26 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by BaddestQueen(f): 2:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
helinues:

nairaland ffk
cc
Islandlady

11 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by cleatsmottled9: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts , the most influential politician of this era.

315 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by paracolaxnear1: 2:38pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju , the most influential politician of this era. You got our support come rain come sunshine

316 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by stainedanisus1: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
Bola Ahmed Tinubu . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. This mandate is yours and kadara will come to pass

315 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by cuddlyaplasta4: 2:50pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

319 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by bicoloratrite9: 2:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban , children of hate and perdition will soon start gnashing their teeth now. Again, jagaban till eternity

313 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Pakute: 3:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
Shame on ipob pigs, every sane individual would ignore their pettiness.
Tinubu worked at famous firms such as Arthur Andersen, Haskins and Sells, Deliotte and Douche, and GTE Service Corporation and Mobil. Can that Pandora fraud with a 3rd class in Philosophy ever be employed as a gateman in these firms? a big No.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Kagd10: 4:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
limeta:
Tinubu is too huge for people to treat him like garbage,

Tinubu is the one treating himself like garbage
All this nonsense for name of primary school attended
Gosh Op who are you self

You're the one treating yourself as a garbage by displaying your unintelligible mind.

This was what Tinubu stated below..

On his own, Tinubu continued, "I have my certifications of the Universities I attended."

Tinubu has his Bsc certificate and had never lost it. His Bsc certificate trumped the elementary certificate you're demanding from him. You dey ment.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by limeta(f): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kagd10:

You're the one treating yourself as a garbage by displaying your unintelligible mind.

This was what Tinubu stated below..

Tinubu has his Bsc certificate and had never lost it. His Bsc certificate trumped the elementary certificate you're demanding from him. You dey ment.

"I have my certifications of the Universities I attended.

Where do Tinubu have it
Inside Remi bra or where?

Are you really in support of all this rubbish going on .

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Kagd10: 5:07pm On Jun 27, 2022
limeta:

"I have my certifications of the Universities I attended.

Where do Tinubu have it
Inside Remi bra or where?

Your mother should go ask him and inec where he already presented his Bsc qualification

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by limeta(f): 5:09pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kagd10:

Your mother should go ask him and inec where he already presented his Bsc qualification

Hahaha you dont have a mother
Look another Oduduwa here

1 Like

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by TallerKola: 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2022
Jagaban, the slayer of mpukumiri addicts don't have time for hate and perdition children, I know they are going to still wail about him.

308 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Weak6Exers: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju of Nigeria ,Jah continue to bless you. No matter how much the weapon your enemies fashion against you, you'll eventually win over them. This man need to be studied by student of politics in our universities, we need to have a full syllabus on Asiwaju with reference to Nigerian politics

307 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by BowlingTall: 5:25pm On Jun 27, 2022
Asiwaju oko Remi . This is almost the 1000th thread opened about him on Nairaland this year alone. You got our support come rain come sunshine

307 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Houseofglam7(f): 6:50am On Jun 28, 2022
undecided
Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by cRobo: 6:50am On Jun 28, 2022
:Pa
Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by money121(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Ok

2 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by fasho01(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu is the new tonto.. Sighs
Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by jaxxy(m): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
waste of time. What's his age? Real name? Many other issues.

Una just dey start.

4 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Tokziby: 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
I still don't understand why this certificate issue still a problem? Obasanjo already tried him in court on this same issue during his regime and the case was struck out after verification of all the results especially the Chicago University.
It was after tinubu's case that one certain Senator Salisu Buhari lied about attending Toronto University and got caught

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Creditalerts: 6:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Certificate or not ,tinubu need the key to central bank and nobody is asking questions about the bullion van saga ,I can never be a BLIND BAT

7 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by brante(m): 6:52am On Jun 28, 2022
Tinubu declared interest first long before him.

3 Likes

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by HilcomTech(m): 6:53am On Jun 28, 2022
This was how these same mkporu mirri cannibals said that Buhari was not Buhari but a clone. They also said that the Buhari in Asso Rock is not buhari tha the present one's name is Jubrin from Sudan.

These same mkporu mirri cannibals hate everyone and are incapable of love because they have hatred in their DNA and they were born into hatred and grew up in hatred.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Untold Story Of Tinubu's Certificate Saga by Nobody: 6:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Any reference to the school attended without supporting documentation is potentially fraudulent and will result in disqualification.
Na lie. Nothing fraudulent about stating the school you attended. Rather It is even more fraudulent to leave it blank.
If your certificates are lost, a court affidavit should cover that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Elected For Sixth Time As Federal Lawmaker / Arewa Youths Should Be Put In Chains And Flogged Very Hard - Femi Fani-kayode / How Buhari Destroyed The APC Dream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.