Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,813 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! (28522 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / Male Professional Cooks - The New Trend In Nigeria? / Naira Landers Are Wonderful People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 12, 2013
I am boiling inside as I type this. I had been served by different female cooks here for long now, and honestly, I have never had any problem with their meals, but for the second time 2 different male cooks prepared my meal, I didn't eat 10% of the meal. Not because I like meals prepared by female cooks or whatsoever, but because the handworks of the male cooks were very absurd.

Take a look at the picture I attached, it is a snap shot of fried egg a male cook prepared for me this morning, can u imagine what this guy served me as fried egg? Is this fried or oiled egg pls

If not for mankind, I would have...

The last time, it was indomie that another male cook prepared and it was horrible. I was forced to post this out of anger becos some guys will come here tomorrow claiming to be the best cook in the world, who knows if these very guys serving me shits are also amongst those that brag of their cooking prowees on nairaland.

Just because one or two fortunate guys can cook good food doesn't mean all men can cook. Just becos u were lucky to cook a good soup by chance doesn't make u a wonderful cook pls. Stop poisoning people's stomachs pls and pls.

I have a friend that always brag that he can cook better than any girl, but believe me, whenever I visit him and he prepares a certain meal, for instance, egusi soap or his usual fried rice delicacy, I usually have running stomach because he doesn't even know how to measure each ingredient. Every ingredient is always in excess, and for that, I don't ever dare eat in his house except his fiance is around.

Pls guys, cooking is God's gift to women, forget the fact that modern and western civilisation have spoilt the world and deceived some women to abandon and shy-away from their natural gift, women remain the best cooks the whole world over, so all these male cook champions, pls stop deceiving yourselves and stop poisoning your stomach and other people's stomach.

And to all the ladies dancing and singing around: my boyfriend can cook, my fiance is a good cook, wait until he poisons your stomach with concussion one day, then u will realise the need for u to drive him away from that kitchen.

Nonsense!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2013
And how is this Dailynews en. That's what you get when you don't know how to cook. Your fellow man is cooking for you and you are complaining. Nothing bad if they cook though but when things get outta hand you can easily show them how its done

15 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2013
ULSHERLAN: And how is this Dailynews en. That's what you get when you don't know how to cook. Your fellow man is cooking for you and you are complaining. Nothing bad if they cook though but when things get outta hand you can easily show them how its done
pls be honest, is this how a fried egg supposed to be Let's call a spade a spade...I was so angry in the morning, and when I remembered how some guys do come here to brag of their presumed cooking prowees, I was forced to post this here.

I wish u saw it in reality, u would have understood better. I was so hungry that morning, and he messed up my appetite. No problem shaa...just want to use the opportunity to tell all those guys that keep bragging abt cooking this and that to go sit down!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:58pm On Jul 12, 2013
This one is poison. Eat it and ur heart will get blocked. Cos a guy made rubbish doesn't mean all guys do

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by free2ryhme: 11:14pm On Jul 12, 2013
na dog intestine be dis ooo

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 13, 2013
ULSHERLAN: This one is poison. Eat it and ur heart will get blocked. Cos a guy made rubbish doesn't mean all guys do
thanks for saying the truth...but still, most guys that claim they are excellent cooks aren't...most times, they cook poison thinking they have done great.
free2ryhme: na dog intestine be dis ooo
cry cry

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by tjskii(f): 1:09pm On Jul 13, 2013
Eeeeeeewwwwww gross cheesy cheesy
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
personally i've tried food prepared by men and women.
and the men cooked better. tongue

it sucks you had that experience though lol. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by omiobo: 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oga if I cook for you u go turn to anus "gay"
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2013
wakaring..... i will be back
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by abduldope(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
shuttup
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by lifestyle1(m): 4:29pm On Jul 13, 2013
wetin be this ?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by spikesC(m): 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2013
Dude, guys cook better than girls...atleast, i do cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by overdrive(m): 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2013
Stop patronizing road side indomie buka grin

4 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oga op,u'v neva met a gud male cook.When a gud male cook prepares fud 4 u,i swear u wil say 'female cooks are rubbish...!Dat pix wey u post sef na anoda tin.Even my smal bros fit fry beta egg.U sure say u are not lieing at op?
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Plutarch: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: I am boiling inside as I type this. I had been served by different female cooks here for long now, and honestly, I have never had any problem with their meals, but for the second time 2 different male cooks prepared my meal, I didn't eat 10% of the meal. Not because I like meals prepared by female cooks or whatsoever, but because the handworks of the male cooks were very absurd.

Take a look at the picture I attached, it is a snap shot of fried egg a male cook prepared for me this morning, can u imagine what this guy served me as fried egg? Is this fried or oiled egg pls

If not for mankind, I would have...

The last time, it was indomie that another male cook prepared and it was horrible. I was forced to post this out of anger becos some guys will come here tomorrow claiming to be the best cook in the world, who knows if these very guys serving me shits are also amongst those that brag of their cooking prowees on nairaland.

Just because one or two fortunate guys can cook good food doesn't mean all men can cook. Just becos u were lucky to cook a good soup by chance doesn't make u a wonderful cook pls. Stop poisoning people's stomachs pls and pls.

I have a friend that always brag that he can cook better than any girl, but believe me, whenever I visit him and he prepares a certain meal, for instance, egusi soap or his usual fried rice delicacy, I usually have running stomach because he doesn't even know how to measure each ingredient. Every ingredient is always in excess, and for that, I don't ever dare eat in his house except his fiance is around.

Pls guys, cooking is God's gift to women, forget the fact that modern and western civilisation have spoilt the world and deceived some women to abandon and shy-away from their natural gift, women remain the best cooks the whole world over, so all these male cook champions, pls stop deceiving yourselves and stop poisoning your stomach and other people's stomach.

And to all the ladies dancing and singing around: my boyfriend can cook, my fiance is a good cook, wait until he poisons your stomach with concussion one day, then u will realise the need for u to drive him away from that kitchen.

Nonsense!!!!

Can somebody summarize this for me please? angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by dani1luv: 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
[size=13pt]Looks more like pepper soup[/size] undecided
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ayobase(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
Its quite sometimes I saw u on here monthlynews.....wassup?

That one or two guys cooked u poison doesn't mean that we are not some better cooks. So, u wanna say that a lady hasn't fed u poison before.

That brought the issue of hair stylist to mind....does it mean that guys are not qualified?

What happened to what a set of sex can do, the other set can do it better.

Atleast I know of Banky W, and nobody is yet to complain of his food.....maybe u need to stop eating in those cheap places....step up!

Chef rules, even our ladies wouldn't object!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by omanifrank(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
you go fear na
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by gbokukueba(m): 4:33pm On Jul 13, 2013
well am from a home of all boys and we were all taught to cook and i praised myself to be a very good cook till i got married and lost touch. This morning i decided to treat my family to a nice breakfast so i fried eggs in butter with some nice smelling ingridents at the end of the day what i cooked was close to what you have in the pix and my wife was kind enough to eat a bit and 'remained' for me grin while going for bread and jam!

Cool down bro... you the one paying for service if not satisfied end the service.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2013
DailyNews: thanks for saying the truth...but still, most guys that claim they are excellent cooks aren't...most times, they cook poison thinking they have done great.
cry cry

i think yaba left need to beef up their security...
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by olamisegbe(m): 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Cos 10 ladies cooked for you nd it's gud doesn't mean all Ladies can cook.also cos 2 guys cooked for you ( sorri almst poisoned you) doesn't mean all guys can't cook.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Ma mama na vry gud cook,but ma papa try pas am.Am sure u know wat i min,even my mumsy dey salute am.
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 13, 2013
Oga, let me hear something abeg. . .Is it all guys that are inexperienced in cooking?? It's unfortunate that you keep meeting bad male cooks. There are guys I know of who cook better than females.
As for that food. . .all I can say is Yuck!!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 13, 2013
EwWwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Rooneyboy(m): 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
We've got more males with culinary skills in today's world than females.

........Its a bitter fact dear, ladies of today CANNOT COOK.

I'm definitely one of such guys.

*i hate bragging about my kitchen abilities, don't know why u are making me do so now*

2 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by colombiana: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Plutarch:

Can somebody summarize this for me please? angry
I think he is just trying to make the ladies smile.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by blueeyes1: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2013
Sori o,I pity ur stomach.Anyways,I for like cook for u.

PS= If u don't mind sha
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2013
all right reserved, no piracy
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by ayobase(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2013
Rooneyboy: We've got more males with culinary skills in today's world than females.

........Its a bitter fact dear, ladies of today CANNOT COOK.

I'm definitely one of such guys.

*i hate bragging about my kitchen abilities, don't know why u are making me do so now*

Dailynews is on the verge of losing it!
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Neduzze5(m): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
Siddon dey look mood activated! angry

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Who Claim They Are Wonderful Cooks- See Your Handwork! by Ashabie(f): 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2013
No matter how good you guys think you are,it never complete without the femine touch you no. Am not referring to indomine babes nor the snacks ones. But confirm babes,If they prepare only water for u to drink u sure will no that its woman things u are just struggling to impress. My hubby is a gud cook according to himself, but to me he's preparing poison.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Sues Coca-Cola For Shunning The Consumer Protection Council / Group Spotted Eating Frogs At Home / Cheapest peanut coating machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.