Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,131 members, 7,849,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:02 AM

Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola (38948 Views)

Profile Of DIG Egbetokun Olukayode Adeolu, Acting Inspector General Of Police / Buhari Swears-In Justice Olukayode Ariwoola As CJN (Photos) / Hon. Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola Is A Christian Here Is Why - Dailytrust (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by opius: 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations my lordship
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Danwakae(m): 5:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
VoteTinubu2023:
Is he a Pro-PDP or Pro-APC Judge? Since Justices are openly partisan these days.

Vote Tinubu 2023. Vote APC.

APC should pray PMB doesn't confirm Justice Ariwoola ... Strong PDP Justice...

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by fergie001: 5:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Parachoko:
Nah wah o, this country matter don dey tire me sef
Yea, the other SC Judges, 14 of them sent a memo to the President that if he doesn't do something about it, they will stop sitting from September.

I believe he didn't even write the resignation letter himself because his Media Aide wasn't even aware of the resignation. They must have given it to him and told him to sign ASAP.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by frog12: 6:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
they waited for justice odili to retire before this scam.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Bimpe29: 6:01pm On Jun 27, 2022
Congratulations Your Lordship!
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by DAwest7: 6:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Emilokoiyawon:

What happened to El Jubril from Sudan? You ipigs already lost all credibility. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Arindin omo yoruba ponbele lawa but I will never vote for your great grandpa Tilumbu.Yekini Ogunleke
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by klas(m): 6:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
frog12:
they waited for justice odili to retire before this scam.

If Odili had been appointed CJN, would she have stayed beyond May 2022 to retire?
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by yomi531(m): 6:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kestolove:
is he related to abdulsalam abubakar or jaguar-jaguar?
The man resemble jaguar truly grin
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by klas(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2022
EvansGuru1973:

[b][/b]

He will not be the CJN during the election. Check his profile. He will be retiring officially by November this year.

He will be there till 2028 if he is confirmed in substantive capacity.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Zandena(f): 6:44pm On Jun 27, 2022
As long as it doesn't fall in the hand of hate-filled IPOB fanatics sympathizer justice, I'm good to go and it's cool with me!
This one was never a product of destructive and deceitful missionary schools in south west. Cool!!!
CONGRATS jury
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by MrBONE2(m): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2022
Kestolove:
is he related to abdulsalam abubakar or jaguar-jaguar?

grin

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Franking: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
He should disqualify Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from the presidential race for not tendering his school certificates if he wants to convince Nigerians that he is truly for justice.

Yoruba muslims want Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to be president by all means.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by BoboKush(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2022
Fahdiga:
He should disqualify Yekini Amoda Ogunlere from the presidential race for not tendering his school certificates if he wants to convince Nigerians that he is truly for justice.

And Tinubu?
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Fahdiga(m): 7:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
Franking:

Them go fail woefully

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by MICHEALADEX(m): 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
KEVIND:
The ongoing INEC Voters registration.
House to House registration ongoing in the North vs the Crowded centers in the South.
The South are making noise while the North are moving codedly codedly

https://www.nairaland.com/7199219/picture-pvc-registration-north-vs

That will tell you the north dose not rig election they win by large margin because they register more

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by DanPolice(m): 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2022
Barring any last-minute change of plans, President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to swear in Justice Olukayode Ariwoola as the new Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) today.

This follows the resignation of Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad over health challenges.

Justice Ariwoola is currently the most senior Justice of the Supreme Court.

He is expected to be sworn in today by 2 pm, according to sources within the presidency.

Barring any last-minute change of plans, President Muhammadu Buhari is expected to swear in Justice Olukayode Ariwoola as the new Chief Justice of Nigeria (CJN) today.

This follows the resignation of Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad over health challenges.

Justice Ariwoola is currently the most senior Justice of the Supreme Court.

He is expected to be sworn in today by 2 pm, according to sources within the presidency.

Born on 22 August 1958, Justice Ariwoola was formerly a Justice of the Court of Appeal and was elevated to the Supreme Court bench.

Which is this man true birthday? The above is an earlier post made by someone here on Nairaland.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by frog12: 9:36pm On Jun 27, 2022
another corrupt judge

fergie001:
Hahaha, that's how they look then they enter and corruption follows.

Tanko did not resign due to health reasons but there was heavy corruption going on and the SC Judges got wind of it.... He didn't want to go the Onnoghen way of denial and public scrutiny, so he was compelled to go. (Just an escape route to save face).

They knew all along but those in control allegedly didn't want an Odili.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by frog12: 9:37pm On Jun 27, 2022
i don't know if this is a rule that they should all retire at 70 or being an SC judge is for life.

klas:

If Odili had been appointed CJN, would she have stayed beyond May 2022 to retire?
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Zetty177x: 9:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
seunmsg:

He will serve as the Chief Justice of Nigeria and not the Chief Justice of Ipob/Biafra. He doesn’t owe you Tinubu haters from Ipob anything so there is nothing to convince you about.

Reasonable Nigerians welcome his ascension to the exalted office of the CJN. We hope he will use his office to dispense justice without favour or sentiments. Justice must be done and be seen to be done in all cases.

Someone that ruled on hijab in public schools..where that native doctor lawyer?..
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Zetty177x: 10:00pm On Jun 27, 2022
Franking:

Who is this aspirant? I don't seem to know him..abi Sowore don change name
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by pharmaking: 10:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Afonja ?

Muslim?

Abba, Tinubu don win be that na.

Others should go and queue.

Thanks to Buhari for supporting our movement.

BAT movement.We are in France now, not taking Nigeria back to Egybity.

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by klas(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2022
frog12:
i don't know if this is a rule that they should all retire at 70 or being an SC judge is for life.

In Nigeria, a Supreme Court judge must retire at the age of 70.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by SHINJA: 12:10am On Jun 28, 2022
Another head slamming mohammadian terrorist
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by abiodunalabama: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2022
EvansGuru1973:

[b][/b]

He will not be the CJN during the election. Check his profile. He will be retiring officially by November this year.
Ariowola will be retired in 2028.The retirement for justice of Supreme Court is age of 70.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by abiodunalabama: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Danwakae:

APC should pray PMB doesn't confirm Justice Ariwoola ... Strong PDP Justice...
That is lie stop spreading lies Ariwoola is not strong PDP
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Parachoko: 10:22am On Jun 28, 2022
fergie001:
Yea, the other SC Judges, 14 of them sent a memo to the President that if he doesn't do something about it, they will stop sitting from September.

I believe he didn't even write the resignation letter himself because his Media Aide wasn't even aware of the resignation. They must have given it to him and told him to sign ASAP.
I want to ask you a question please

Do you have an idea if Buhari knows about the things the Cabals have been doing and have been backing their actions or he does not have knowledge of what's going on?
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by fergie001: 10:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Parachoko:
I want to ask you a question please

Do you have an idea if Buhari knows about the things the Cabals have been doing and have been backing their actions or he does not have knowledge of what's going on?
Buhari's aim is to be President and that's where it ends. He really doesn't take interests in some of these things.... See, OBJ as President had a grasp of virtually everything happening around him...Ministry by Ministry, Department by Department. Not Buhari, so every President/Governor have his internal kitchen cabinet but how you stay on top is a different thing.

You can see Buhari doesn't swap Ministers, he entrusts almost everything to people, does nothing and only reacts when it affects him or his family directly. It is not surprising because even when he was Head of State, it is been said Idiagbon was "really in-charge."

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by dododawa1: 11:01am On Jun 28, 2022
One of proudly iseyin son.
Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Qwerty4u(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2022
[quote author=BadNews post=114206706]

Do You Want Music Promotion Bro, If Yes, Quickly Get In Touch With
How do you run it and prices. Have you listened to my songs there too ?
091277742724 .

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Hon Justice Olukayode Tajudeen Ariwoola by Qwerty4u(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
BadNews:

Do You Want Music Promotion Bro, If Yes, Quickly Get In Touch With
Yess.... How do you run it ? Kindly check my songs in the link

09127742724 you can text me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Meets With Obanikoro, Issoufou, Niger President Today In Abuja [photos[ / Attacked House Not Mahmood Yakubu's Property - INEC / Military Invades Nnamdi Kanu’s Community In Abia For The 3rd Time. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.