Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

Ladies, Here Are 5 Things To Expect When Dating A Military Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Here Are 5 Things To Expect When Dating A Military Man (544 Views)

Military Man And His Lawyer Fiancée In Pre-wedding Photos / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / The Girl I Am In Love With Is Dating A Military Man Who Beats Her Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Here Are 5 Things To Expect When Dating A Military Man by zaza1955: 3:23pm On Jun 27, 2022
Dating a military man may seem like a great idea for many women across the country.

Most women think dating a guy in the military is an easy way to travel and get great benefits. And let’s not forget, military guys always seem to look great in that uniform. Many women wants to be with a man whose appearance commands respect and some will just jump at the opportunity to date them not knowing what to expect in the relationship.

In this article, we’ll be looking at 5 important things a girl or lady should consider before dating a military man so that you will not end up saying “had I known” when things turn sour.

However, before dealing with our topic for the day, it is important for you as a woman to know what a military man actually wants or Likes in a woman.

What Do Military Guys Look For In a Girl?

My answer to this question will be very straightforward.

Military men, are just like every other men out there. There’s no much difference between us. Every man out there has a type of woman or girl that they are drawn to.

The only difference between a military guy and your regular guy is that there is a higher likelihood that the military man you’re dating or intending to date will be deployed at any point in his military career. Probably for 9 months or more.

For this reason, most men in the military seek a partner or a girl they can completely rely on during this period of deployment. They don’t want to engage in battle and have to spend the most of their time wondering if their wife is having an affair. In a nutshell, they want someone that will be loyal to them come rain or shine. Someone that can bear to wait for an extended period of absence.

Maturity is another important aspect. A military man need someone who can take care of herself and everything he left behind while he’s away, including the children and finances. They need independent women.

Despite the fact that you will miss each other, he wants to return home knowing fully well that everything is in order and that there’s a mature woman eagerly waiting for his return. After returning home, he expects both of you to resume your normal life as a couple. No grumbling about the time spent apart.

Read full article HERE: https://gallantmilitary.org.ng/2022/06/27/5-things-to-expect-when-dating-a-military-man/

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Found Peace Thank You God / Yahoo Boy Heartbroken After Girl He Sponsored Overseas Dumped Him For Another Gu / She Sacrificed Love And He Came Back And Married Five More Wives...nigerian Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.