Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... (5203 Views)

Big Boobs Instagram Model Flaunting Full Curves While Cooking - I Almost Choked! / Masturbation Videos Of Big Boobs Instagram Model, Pamela Watara Leaks Online / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Francismercy: 9:15pm On Jun 27, 2022
Man who paid Instagram model N250k to meet him sends her back because she doesn’t look like her photos on social media (Video)

A video which has gone viral on social media shows the moment a man expressed disappointment at the physical features of an Instagram model.

The man had paid $400 dollars to flew her out to meet him but on reaching his place, he said that what he saw in real life looked different from what is on Instagram.

In the video, they both had an exchange in the man’s room, as he complained about her waist and backside being different from what he saw online.

The lady defended herself saying that she is not ugly and she is still similar to what is portrayed on her Instagram page

SEE FOR YOURSELF
https://www.news.viraltuned.com.ng/man-who-paid-instagram-model-n250k-to-meet-him-sends-her-back-because-she-doesnt-look-like-her-photos-on-social-media-video/

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lolz.
Classic ass.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Jeon(f): 9:17pm On Jun 27, 2022
Candidlady

long time no see.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by josh123(m): 9:19pm On Jun 27, 2022
What you ordered and what you get grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Raychee(f): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2022
Lmao. Only a gullible person doesn't know most Instagram models pages are filled with edited pictures. The right angles for posing and photoshop can make anybody have a seemingly perfect body.

8 Likes

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:33pm On Jun 27, 2022
hahahahahahaha

..Let me leave this one for professionals.

Jesus take the wheel..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Rastaramsey(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
Raychee:
Lmao. Only a gullible person doesn't know most Instagram models pages are filled with edited pictures. The right angles for posing and photoshop can make anybody have a seemingly perfect body.

Not most angry angry

Most Instagram models are bootylicious grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Rastaramsey(m): 10:22pm On Jun 27, 2022
No vex oga

Manage this one like that...

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Vyzz: 11:14pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Women with their lies and deceit embarassed

The contribute 80% to everything bad that has ever happened Starting from Adam's apple.

Quick to body shame and pocket shame a man but wants to be told that she is beautiful every morning even though she resembles Tinubu..

They should be ignored at all cost

I have ruled

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by blinking001(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
He learnt the hard way. Simps and their resources always path ways. Nothing new here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by IsellSmartTvs: 11:49pm On Jun 27, 2022
The guy is obidient
Them too like internet glory grin grin

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Not most angry angry

Be like better scam never jam u b4, girl wey I think say she be half cast I see am real lyf she get orange color embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by viberion: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2022
OK.
Man must be extremely unwise.

Next please.

Solving issues concurrently™
Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Raychee(f): 5:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Rastaramsey:

Not most angry angry

Lol. I don't have strength to argue. Meet up with a couple of them and come update us with what i ordered vs what i got.
Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by meobizy(f): 6:51am On Jun 28, 2022
News from three to four years ago. Stale forum. Unexposed children.
Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by crackhouse(m): 8:28am On Jun 28, 2022
Na wa
Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Thebadpolitican(m): 11:59am On Jun 28, 2022
I go still yansh her make my 400 dolls nor waste fear women
Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Candidlady: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Jeon:

Candid.lady

long time no see.

Good afternoon sis
Hope you are great
Re: Man Who Paid Instagram Model N250k To Meet Him Sends Her Back Because She...... by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
A fool and his money is soon parted

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Would You Date A Man That Is Metrosexual? / Photo: OMG! Can You Allow This On Your Wife? / How Nigerians React When They See Beatiful Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.