Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) (5241 Views)

Is This Green Light worth it? / This Green Light Is It Green Enough / How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by HolyMakanaki(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2022
Got the message when I asked her to gist me and she said This...
How green is this light Comrades?

Note: This isn't her first time saying this...

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by DispatcherLagos: 9:48pm On Jun 27, 2022
No na still lemon green

7 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 27, 2022
E green like the green colour way dey Nigeria flag.

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Cypress042(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2022
It is what it is Op, hope you understand wink

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

10 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 27, 2022
Yes... Obviously... Even a two year old would know... undecided

Remember when she says no to sex don't think it's a yes... That's the one most of you don't understand...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Vyzz: 11:24pm On Jun 27, 2022
cool

Op are you ready to take up this burden?.

Are you ready to take up this liability?

You should reply her with "So what?"

I have ruled

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Snitch24(m): 11:26pm On Jun 27, 2022
It's a financial Red light in green colour

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by PerfectStranger(m): 11:55pm On Jun 27, 2022
Vyzz:
cool

I have ruled
Objection my lord!
I think the op is ready to take up the burden and liability. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by IsellSmartTvs: 12:01am On Jun 28, 2022
She say make she remind u,she no get subscribers yet grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by viberion: 12:31am On Jun 28, 2022
HolyMakanaki:

Do what you must, young man.
In the end, it biteth like a serpent, stingeth like an adder and tastes like spoilt milk.

Think deeply and make a choice.
Be prepared for any outcome.

Let us concern ourselves with pressing matters.
Next.

Solving issues concurrently™

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by begoniaa: 12:33am On Jun 28, 2022
I say that to you, and you take me seriously at your own peril. grin You never know anything.
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by majamajic(m): 3:26am On Jun 28, 2022
She is warning u
Not to feel u owns her
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Nobody: 3:54am On Jun 28, 2022
HolyMakanaki:

hope you are ready to foot her expensesl

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Silentgroper(m): 4:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Thonia69

2 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by SenecaTheYonger: 4:30am On Jun 28, 2022
She needs a new sponsor. Probably has drained the old one

2 Likes

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Kate98(f): 4:46am On Jun 28, 2022
grin grin
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Demonicus: 7:03am On Jun 28, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yes... Obviously... Even a two year old would know... undecided

Remember when she says no to sex don't think it's a yes... That's the one most of you don't understand...
This one na virgin no doubt.
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by blingxx(m): 9:11am On Jun 28, 2022
Sexually green light grin
Financially red light lipsrsealed ... Op just play your game fvck and move on before she starts asking you to pay her bills grin
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Christane: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2022
mehn stop looking at any green light from a girl .. becus dey behave somehow ..av seen girl dat give me all d green light in the world wen I begin to show interest dey will begin to avoid me..like I want to rape dem or something ..one girl in my area even come to collect my number I gave her ..I start putting hope dat she will be my girl las las ..she come dey hide form me ...not dat am ugly am a handsome guy o ...bt still who go bounce u go bounce u ..I sometimes believe dat girls even give u the green light so dat u can cum and toast dem and dey bounce u .. bro forget green light o relationship no be express road

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Thebadpolitican(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
HolyMakanaki:

Op every green light comes with a red light

Ready to be a father figure
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Nicepoker(m): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
She has sent thousands of that same message to other clients. Don't be fooled.

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Osashalom: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2022
Objection your lordship,I request that the op present his current bank statement to this honourable court for proper veting before you rule him out of naira love.
Vyzz:
cool

I have ruled

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Osashalom: 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2022
Not so bro. Green light do work maybe you do use the wrong switch.
Christane:
mehn stop looking at any green light from a girl .. becus dey behave somehow ..av seen girl dat give me all d green light in the world wen I begin to show interest dey will begin to avoid me..like I want to rape dem or something ..one girl in my area even come to collect my number I gave her ..I start putting hope dat she will be my girl las las ..she come dey hide form me ...not dat am ugly am a handsome guy o ...bt still who go bounce u go bounce u ..I sometimes believe dat girls even give u the green light so dat u can cum and toast dem and dey bounce u .. bro forget green light o relationship no be express road
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Vyzz: 2:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Osashalom:
Objection your lordship,I request that the op present his current bank statement to this honourable court for proper veting before you rule him out of naira love.

Objection sustained

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Akinbahm(m): 2:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
PerfectStranger:

Objection my lord!
I think the op is ready to take up the burden and liability. cheesy

Objection overruled! My lord, op is widely carried away with the pucc of that vaginarian at the expense of his pocket.
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Christane: 3:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Osashalom:
Not so bro. Green light do work maybe you do use the wrong switch.
maybe ...or I no sabi run d package well

1 Like

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by PerfectStranger(m): 3:56pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akinbahm:

Objection overruled! My lord, op is widely carried away with the pucc of that vaginarian at the expense of his pocket.
My lord, the op might be a simp, let's adjourn the case till we're able to find out if he's a simp.
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by mhktaryan: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Akinbahm:

I like this una court cruise, dey sustain ND overrule. God punish all of una grin grin

Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Gee64: 4:53pm On Jun 28, 2022
Green as a green snake.
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2022
Silentgroper:
Thonia69
Great!
Re: Is This Green Light Green Enough ? (pics Attached) by Silentgroper(m): 11:55am On Jul 04, 2022
Thonia69:
Great!
Alright..

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Secret To A Successful Marriage Is Allowing Your Husband To See Other Women. / How My Friend Chose His Wife / Do Women Enjoy Sex? --discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.