Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,576 members, 7,843,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? (649 Views)

Is Abortion A Red Flag To You?? / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / Why Are Nigerians Against LEGALISED SAFE Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by ume1000: 5:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Q: what gives women the right to end the product of fertilisation at Thier own discretion?

Q: what gives women the right to determine who lives and who don't?
Q:is legalised abortion an extinction level threat?
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:51am On Jun 28, 2022
undecided
Their decision not yours..are you gonna take care of the child...?

1 Like

Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by virginprincess(f): 6:06am On Jun 28, 2022
undecided,What gives men the right to run away from their responisibilities because i'm sure if most men take full charge and responisibility for the pregancy abortion will reduce by 90%, always blaming women when men are actually the cause undecided, mtcheeeeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by ekensi01: 6:16am On Jun 28, 2022
undecided
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by Deborah98(f): 6:19am On Jun 28, 2022
@virgin princess actually made a point. Guy abortion will reduce by 60% if some factors are considered.
I don't need to list out the factors,we all are adults and know what is obtainable in our families and society at large. No sane person will wake up one day and start advocating for abortion to be legalized. It's never done. Everything in life has what triggers it.
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by Abfinest007(m): 6:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Eir headache
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by luwiizy(m): 7:01am On Jun 28, 2022
virginprincess:
undecided,What gives men the right to run away from their responisibilities because i'm sure if most men take full charge and responisibility for the pregancy abortion will reduce by 90%, always blaming women when men are actually the cause undecided, mtcheeeeeeew.

You seem to misunderstanding the fact that nobody has the right to take anyone Life either born or unborn, the man not being responsible will not justify your reasons.
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14am On Jun 28, 2022
luwiizy:

You seem to misunderstanding the fact that nobody has the right to take anyone Life either born or unborn, the man not being responsible will not justify your reasons.
If the lady was raped by your genderand wasn't ready for any child?
She should keep the baby still?

Same I'd**ts will gang rape a lady and still preach against abortion..do you want her to live in mental distress all her life?
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by virginprincess(f): 7:16am On Jun 28, 2022
luwiizy:

I still maintain my stand that most men are the cause of abortion,some even go as far as given the lady money for abortion,what is the need of given birth to a child you can't take care of,a child that will be labeled as a bastard in the society(when the father is not known),abortion is a sin i know,but don't you think giving birth to a child you can't cater for is also a sin.
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:19am On Jun 28, 2022
virginprincess:
I still maintain my stand that most men are the cause of abortion,some even go as far as given the lady money for abortion,what is the need of given birth to a child you can't take care of,a child that will be labeled as a bastard in the society(when the father is not known),abortion is a sin i know,but don't you think giving birth to a child you can't cater for is also a sin.
Exactly... nicely put..
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by ume1000: 7:41am On Jun 28, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Exactly... nicely put..
do men not take responsibility in European countries?
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
ume1000:
do men not take responsibility in European countries?
All men? cheesy grin
Keep deceiving yourself.. grin
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by teebagy: 7:55am On Jun 28, 2022
virginprincess:
women are actually to b held responsible they are d gate keepers to sex . Women in america mostly d blacks sleeps with the pookies and ray ray get pregnant for them after rejecting the good men. Then blame men for their pregnancy rather than taking accountability 4 their actions which they hate bcoz they have been brainwashed on always been d victim
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by virginprincess(f): 8:04am On Jun 28, 2022
teebagy:
women are actually to b held responsible they are d gate keepers to sex . Women in america mostly d blacks sleeps with the pookies and ray ray get pregnant for them after rejecting the good men. Then blame men for their pregnancy rather than taking accountability 4 their actions which they hate bcoz they have been brainwashed on always been d victim
what will then say about pregnancy that came up as a result of rape,you guys are judging from the side of legal sex only,both i'm judging from both sides(legal and illegal sex).
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by teebagy: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2022
virginprincess:
what will then say about pregnancy that came up as a result of rape,you guys are judging from the side of legal sex only,both i'm judging from both sides(legal and illegal sex).
how many women did u know were raped vs women who had children outside of wedlock without protection?.
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by virginprincess(f): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2022
teebagy:
how many women did u know were raped vs women who had children outside of wedlock without protection?.
Atleast you agreed that they are women who get pregnant through rape, i won't advise anyone to give birth to a child she can't cater for.
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by Nazgul: 8:43am On Jun 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Pregnancy occurs when couples continuously have unprotected sex with each other. And continous unprotected sex occurs in serious relationships where both parties are lost in the Euphoria of love.

And if you must know, abortion is common among teens and young lovers most, why because those are the ones that want to experiment their love and explore their bodies. A matured lover would always remember to use protection most especially if he's not ready to father a child.

This is why I feel it's very unfair for you to blame the guys cos I've seen cases where the guy is willing to accept responsibility for the pregnancy, but the girl would insist on abortion, this could be due to maybe the religious status of her parents, fear of what her parents would say, fear of what people around her and the church would say when they see her stomach bulging out...etc.

I don't support abortion cos I'm a lover of life, but know that whenever abortion happens, both parties consented to it. Unless in cases of ràpe.

3 Likes

Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by teebagy: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
virginprincess:
Atleast you agreed that they are women who get pregnant through rape, i won't advise anyone to give birth to a child she can't cater for.
do u know most women use rape as a lie to cover their promiscuity so they can been seen as angels and victims rather than been a LovePeddler.
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by WatchYourSix: 12:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
teebagy:
do u know most women use rape as a lie to cover their promiscuity so they can been seen as angels and victims rather than been a LovePeddler.

I just love women...they always like to eat their cake and keep it... they want the decision to keep the baby or not to be theirs alone...but they dont want be responsible for the baby alone when they do decide to keep it.

At state level, legalizing abortion means state has to fund it but the state/NHS doesnt want to use tax payers money to fund flushing of unwanted babies that could have been avoided by protection....also large company owners doesnt want to fund health insurance to cover it..

Its funny that state and employers cant control when we fvck..but we want the state and the employer to be responsible for removing the product of our cóndom refusal

Diaris God ooo
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by teebagy: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
WatchYourSix:

I just love women...they always like to eat their cake and keep it... they want the decision to keep the baby or not to be theirs alone...but they dont want be responsible for the baby alone when they do decide to keep it.

At state level, legalizing abortion means state has to fund it but the state/NHS doesnt want to use tax payers money to fund flushing of unwanted babies that could have been avoided by protection....also large company owners doesnt want to fund health insurance to cover it..

Its funny that state and employers cant control when we fvck..but we want the state and the employer to be responsible for removing the product of our cóndom refusal

Diaris God ooo
they came up with this absurd saying "my body my choice'. But hate the consquences of their choice
Re: Is Legalised Abortion A Slap To Gender Equality? by blinking001(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2022
Accountability is like kryptonite to women. Some women forget a thing like female condoms exist.
They'll always play the rape card to back up their arguments as if men raping women is commonplace in our society. With the mass hysteria these mentally deranged women generate, an alien who accidentally visits earth might think all men on earth rape women.
Rape culture is false and shouldn't be taken seriously by reasonable men.

(1) (Reply)

China: Wife Catches Cheating Husband And Lover Chopping Themselves In A Car / Mixed Reactions As Gistlover Expose Chacha Eke And Husband / How Fast Would You Move On After The Death Of A Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.