Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,590 members, 7,827,217 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor (65826 Views)

UK Doctor Obinna Obeta Charged For Conniving With Ekweremadu Over Kidney Harvest / I Was Promised A Job In The UK And Not Organ Donation – Ekweremadu’s Donor, Davi / Passport Of Kidney Donor In Ekweremadu's 'Organ Harvesting” Saga Shows He Is 21 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by MissionaryArchi(m): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2022
30naira:

I don't know what to believe anymore, the stories are confusing. However here is why Ekweremadu will eventually be convicted.

It is a crime to buy or sell human organs. If Ekweremadu had promised, or offered financial inducement in exchange for the boy's kidney, that's a crime in UK.

Transporting him across border for the purpose of 'buying ' his kidney is organ trafficking.

Now, if the boy maintains his claim that he is 15, that makes it worse for Ekweremadu.

Again, if the boy claim not to know about the organ sale, it's equally bad for Ekweremadu.

Trust me, the metro police are the very best in the UK. They would typically already have a solid case before taking Ekweremadu to court. It is very rare that high profile cases like this do not end up in conviction.
And to imagine they took from February to June for their investigation, those metropolitan Police are just too good for you to escape their case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 11:19am On Jun 28, 2022
Fibonacci88:
I would have believed this story fully but coming from daily mail the UK version of sahara reporter I will ignore it. Ekweremadu is guilty. I won't underestimate the extent a Nigerian politician can go to perpetrate evil.
All I know is that all Nigeria politicians are evil including PO but I just prefer PO over tinubu and atiku

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by stanisbaratheon: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2022
emmyt2:
This big men will always want to use the poor

That is naija for you

and the foolish poor people here in Nigeria will justify why the big men should get away with it. just like end SARS

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Eriokanmi: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2022
But I kept seeing a different age on his passport profile page...21 years. Who's to believe now? .Dis guy don enter Wahala
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by cochexky: 11:20am On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.

What you are saying is not making any up bro... How did he went to police ? That guy have not moved a pole on his own in UK so who carried him to the police when two or 3 PA must follow him all through.. it was the Doctor that called the police when the boy told him that he wasn't aware they want to take his kidney instead of work that Mr Okoro promised him.

U need to read the story the guy then u will select the truth.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
dadavivo:

Seun is a shame your website has been reduced to mere fake news machine like this op is known for

I’m known for accuracy, check my history. You’re calling direct quotes from UK officials fake news while running with damage control being pushed from paid Nigerian bloggers.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Karemarealty288(m): 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:
“ The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday”.

Very poor story.

Immigration officials both in Nigeria on exit and the UK on arrival would have stopped him, with a passport containing an age far older than his appearance. Immigration in Nigeria usually troubles first time traveling youths with fresh passports. If he went with Ekwerenmadu’s team, he would have escaped Nigeria, but stopped at the UK airport. How did he beat immigration on both sides.

The boy’s story makes it easy for us to understand. He claimed that he was offered a job. One would ask how someone he never met before offered him a job in England. Was there no offer made to him for a particular assignment? Surely that would be difficult to believe. He stayed in the man’s mansion in Abuja and enjoyed great food and drinks, according to him. What was he doing in a man’s house, who was not related to him and gave him such great life and offer.

I think the boy was offered the assignment by an Ekwerenmadu contact. He accepted it, looking at the amount of money available. If the court of Justice Ekwo allows it, then we can see the boy’s account details. Ekwerenmadu would not have been stupid enough to give him money in cash. That would be an evidence of some form of transaction between them.

The UK doctor helped the boy when he told him about the disadvantages of loosing one kidney. That made the boy change his mind. They called in the police and the boy saw his opportunity to remain in the UK.

Hopefully the courts, with evidences presented, would clarify this issue that the UK police, in a hurry to go to court, did not sort out.

Good oya buy ticket and enter UK with your findings, the Ekweremadus will really appreciate it at this time of trial. You think UK is Nigeria where everything goes.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by AntiWailer: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

The British court has the passport in their possession but they showed you a picture of it? Or did you see a picture of a passport that someone in Nigeria said was his?

Unfortunately for you the letter Ekweremadu wrote has the age, Nigerian Immigration also confirmed the age on the passport.

The BVN he did confirmed his age, The NIN he registered also has his age.

You people should stop hating people u are praying to become. The prayer is counter productive.

You want to be great and rich but every stain against a rich man , u get excited wether it makes sense or not.

I dont care about Ekweremadu but u can use information in the public space intelligently.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by goody234: 11:21am On Jun 28, 2022
The problem i have with this is why this guy didn't use his family members ?...they would have been the closest match to his daughter?..Their love for their family does not extend to donating a kidney?? But its some random urchins kidney they can harvest ,this shows you how selfish these wretched politicians are very debased in their thinking ...

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Okarakwu:
Simple question is that guy 15 years?

None of us know how old he is. The UK officials have not released his identity.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by iike: 11:22am On Jun 28, 2022
People always underestimate the power of bribe.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timmi: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:
“ The doctor at the Royal Free in Camden became suspicious about whether the alleged victim was aware he was the donor of the kidney and whether he was 41 as his passport claimed.

The 15-year-old was given the passport of a 41-year-old in order to get into the UK, but did not know he was there to donate a kidney until he went a hospital appointment in London, a court heard yesterday”.

Very poor story.

Immigration officials both in Nigeria on exit and the UK on arrival would have stopped him, with a passport containing an age far older than his appearance. Immigration in Nigeria usually troubles first time traveling youths with fresh passports. If he went with Ekwerenmadu’s team, he would have escaped Nigeria, but stopped at the UK airport. How did he beat immigration on both sides.

The boy’s story makes it easy for us to understand. He claimed that he was offered a job. One would ask how someone he never met before offered him a job in England. Was there no offer made to him for a particular assignment? Surely that would be difficult to believe. He stayed in the man’s mansion in Abuja and enjoyed great food and drinks, according to him. What was he doing in a man’s house, who was not related to him and gave him such great life and offer.

I think the boy was offered the assignment by an Ekwerenmadu contact. He accepted it, looking at the amount of money available. If the court of Justice Ekwo allows it, then we can see the boy’s account details. Ekwerenmadu would not have been stupid enough to give him money in cash. That would be an evidence of some form of transaction between them.

The UK doctor helped the boy when he told him about the disadvantages of loosing one kidney. That made the boy change his mind. They called in the police and the boy saw his opportunity to remain in the UK.

Hopefully the courts, with evidences presented, would clarify this issue that the UK police, in a hurry to go to court, did not sort out.

What you fail to understand was that this was planned and premeditated by the Ekwerenmadu. Someone was always inserted in the middle between himself and the man/boy. If you read the man/boy story, he said he was approached by someone where he was doing his daily menial job, the person said his boss wants to offer him a job in the UK, took him to the boss house, another middleman took over and they never told the boy their mission. They collected the man/boy date, process the passport and visa for him, all these are possible and were done by the big boss using his official letterhead to write for both the passport and visa.

All the above are believable in the Nigeria that we find ourselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Golan007: 11:23am On Jun 28, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
oga organ donation is not an offence anywhere in the world ... Does UK police knows it all ?

Is the boy 15 as they said ?

Was he an homeless Nigerian boy ?

The interview he had at the embassy was about what ? What was written on his visa as purpose of his going to the UK ?

What you deem to be donation is actually coercion and taking advantage of the vulnerable.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by VintescoGlobal(m): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by 1stGenAmerican(f): 11:24am On Jun 28, 2022
AntiWailer:

Unfortunately for you the letter Ekweremadu wrote has the age, Nigerian Immigration also confirmed the age on the passport.

You people should stop hating people u are praying to become. The prayer is counter productive.

You want to be great and rich but every stain against a rich man , u get excited wether it makes sense or not.

I dont care about Ekweremadu but u can use information in the public space intelligently.

Praying to become a person sitting in a jail cell? Not I. As an immigration attorney, I’ve examined documents issued by Nigerian Immigration for years and I’ve seen more that a few fake documents therefore I choose not to believe them. Nigeria is notorious for forged documents and dishonest public servants that do anything for bribes.

6 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Timmi: 11:25am On Jun 28, 2022
AntiWailer:

The issue Mr. AntiWailer is not the age, the issue within the attending Doctor and UK law was that the boy/man was brought to the UK for organ harvesting without his pre-knowledge, cooperation or approval.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Henix(m): 11:26am On Jun 28, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I quit reading when they said the boy was picked from the streets of Lagos.... which street of Lagos?

Ekweremadu should have done his homework well before taking that idiot to the UK....my heart goes out to Sonia

The boy is from Ebonyi State, and an average Abakalike boy is in the street of Lagos and Onitsha Hawking bottle water and doing every available menial job for survival. Most of them sleep in market and under bridge. So the story of him being homeless in Lagos might not be totally lie, if u actually know how the average Abakalike boys struggle to survive in different cities.

It might also interest u to know that the senator must have contracted the task of sourcing for the donor to any of his aides or an agent. U don't expect the senator to start searching for a teenager by himself.

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2022
AntiWailer:

You really don't have to stress explaining that. Anyone trying to be objective will know It is likely that the publisher misrepresented the actual age quoted or just typo, every documents available knew the stated age but because a paper in UK said something different then I will believe them. Well, 7th july is already around the corner and you will be here to read a different age by the same paper.
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by akpunda86: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Very poor story.

Guy Ekweremadu is Evil right from days of Chimaroke,Do u think that boy will live after the the operation was successful,believe me he will be killed before he returns to Nigeria,All happens for a reason,that guy is alive cos God's Hand is in it.
Okay even the donor do not match,u expect the boy to return back to Naija,some thing IKEOHA have never done 4 anybody,ask in his Village how man people he has send out.

My broda May God's hand touch the daughter,maY she be healed,surely they will get a donor but not thru the father looking 4 who to cheat.

Politically,ritually, socially the end of Ekwerwmadu dynasty has arrived.

If I'm in that boys shoes I'll do same,all castigating him una stupid.

A girl living with us due to her nasty xcter,I put her in a bus and paid her Tfare and also have her 2k for movement,I tut I put her in a bus only for evening time ,she came knocking at our gate,I was puzzled,she knelt and begged she can't go back to the village,ever since been like a daughter to me so those expecting David to come back to this shit hole ruked by old men to old men are funny.
David U are Annointed ,there is God's Hand in Ur travel, Ekwerwmadu will be jailed,there daughter will get a donor and will survive,David u are God Most high Annointed messhnge6

3 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by HappyPagan: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2022
Cantonese:

Stop displaying this ignorance. A young man of 21 as a first time traveler, with a fresh passport, cannot pass the Nigerian immigration at the airport. If he is unfortunate to get stopped by NDLEA too, he instantly would be detained. If he escaped Nigeria, maybe by means of bribe, he would never escape the UK immigration.
I travelled at 21 with a fresh passport. No one stopped me. I travelled alone.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by HausaIgboYoruba: 11:27am On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:

Lol there's no way u can Forge Passport, Still Forge NiN And BVN wey e don register since 2019 or u want to tell me Ekweremadu don know d boy since 2019 nd he don know say him daughter go sick....

The boy's lying about the age and easily all the linked KYC documents to his bank and NiN linked to his Passport will cast him so na easy case....

forget about BVN and NIN being registered since 2029! The Ekweremadus might have edited them to 21 to perfect their crime. Abi dey no de change date of birth?

2 Likes

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by kingyakos: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2022
chuksbogus:
These are lies. He was never said to be 41 yrs and wasn't only tested and he wasn't a match. Problem started when he noticed they will be going back to Naija and he was the one that went to the police with his cock and bull story and not what this story is saying.

Where you with them, have you seen the boy's visa, then tell us what u have know to be the truth if not keep quiet.

That boy never knew the main reason for his traveling to UK
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by MT: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2022
The truth is we all know that the boy did not fill immigration form himself. This immigration officers will not allow anyone to fill the form themselves or pay themselves. They have become agents and abandon their official duties. We all know Ikerewandu must have promised that boy either money or good life in exchange for his parts which is against the law.

Ikerewandu and the wife will possibly go down, and heads suppose to roll at the immigration office too.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by dfrost: 11:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Deborah98:
Fernandezisback my dear I'm really tired as well. No one knows the true story and what actually happened. Today we will see a different thing, Tomorrow another contradictory one altogether.

No different story. I suggest we all chill and hear from the people that started the investigation.

Any rebuttal from Nigerian sources is needless.

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Golan007: 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
FromTopToBottom:
. ..and his private information revealed that he is 22. Including his BVN that he did in 2019... at a time he doesn't know the senator

How then did the senator recruit him for this purpose?
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Henix(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:
forget about BVN and NIN being registered since 2029! The Ekweremadus might have edited them to 21 to perfect their crime. Abi dey no de change date of birth?

Date of birth, and even date of registration of whatever document that ordinary citizen can do with the right money in Nigeria, is what they are now insinuating that a formal corrupt deputy Senate president can not do

1 Like

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by Pinklygul: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Stop confusing yourself.

A uk doctor alarmed the uk government when he asked questions about his age and consent before the operation

It is obvious that the operation was suppose to be done in the uk.

Fact is that after an alarm was raised, Mr Ike wanted to escape the country via turkish transit through Turkish airline.

He would have boarded a london to lagos direct flight( bristish airways) but he opted for transit, in order to escape

Where did you get this gist from?
We're working with the info before us via this post which is that the surgery is in Turkey.

You can go and drop your comments/ mentions on the one you read this your analysis from and leave my mentions alone
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by inoki247: 11:35am On Jun 28, 2022
HausaIgboYoruba:

Lol that's not how things work you guys just like viewing things your way if there's any modification on any of d BVN or NiN it will be stated and Data will be at the Nin office and the Bank the BVN was enrolled.....

So that passport can never be faked unless you people thinks Nigeria is still at stone age....
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by bizhop01: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2022
If he secretly succeeded harvesting the poor boy kidney, he will still kill him either direct or indirectly just to cover up his mess.
Ekweremadu has others children and his wife is still fresh, but he believed that is risky for any of them to donate kidney to their beloved sick daughter, but he find it normal to risks the life of common man for the benefits of his family as usual.
My happiness is Nigerian don't have a say in this very case, because if this mess happened in Nigeria Ekweremadu only need to dine with APC the ruling party and the poor boy will be parade as a blackmailer that was send from Jupiter to ruin Ekweremadu political ambition, and the boy will have no option than to agree because he can't speak against presidency as a nobody.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by sonofElElyon: 11:37am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Ekweremadu's Donor Was Given A Passport Of A 41-Year-Old - UK Doctor by chatinent: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2022
inoki247:

There's no way a verifiable Passport Linked to NiN can be fake....

So far the passport is linked to NiN isn't fake...

That's why d New passport issued are linked to NIN so dat Data go dey tally unless u don't know how things works in Nigeria....

Nigeria doesn't have database but there are something that's not possible.

Everything can be faked in Nigeria, chief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo: I Will Commit Suicide By Hanging If Nigeria Loses Hope / Governor Jide Sanwo-Olu Apologises To Lagosians / Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.