Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,407 members, 7,853,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:58 AM

Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. (2828 Views)

Speed Darlingtons Bitter Sit At Home Experience / Second Niger Bridge: Onitsha And Asaba To Become Like New York And New Jersey / Obi Of Onitsha And Traditional Rulers Visits 2nd Bridge . PICTURES. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by jmoore(m): 7:29am On Jun 28, 2022

HOW I WAS HIDING INSIDE THE BUS..

I came out to enter bus going to Onitsha on Monday morning knowing fully well that Monday is sit at home…… no bus, no human, nothing nothing…. But I was determined to get to where i’m going either by crook or my ….. My mind pulled out a bus from no where….voom I got to Onitsha but the road was very scary…not even an ant was on the way.. .this was how i was hiding inside the bus
(see the picture)

Getting down to army gate onitsha…I saw people going about their normal life but in few numbers.. I dropped there… 2 minutes later… one fair guy came around… I was wondering what he wants to do… I noticed the movement of scorpion in him….my mind interpreted it immediately… i called his attention to the armies around, (nwoke ocha, onye army na ako gi….) he moved towards the direction of the army man in fear voom I jumped into the car…

We drove down to the great city of Asaba…..Immediately we crossed head bridge… come and see people everywhere, market booming, filling stations, shops opened, offices opened and a lot of people outside…and I began to wonder… Are Deltas not Igbos (question for another day). We branched in one of the fuel stations to refill the car…. Guys…..i sighted out and saw one woman beating the conductor and nobody intervened, that was when I drew conclusion that handover in Asaba is a normal life. Even the driver didn’t care, infact he drove out…the conductor have to pull his polo for the woman while running after the driver. Guess
what the woman did.. she took the polo, fold it and put it inside her bag.. (funny right).

We got to the office, went for the inspection and I came back home. (How I came back is a story for another day.)

Asaba is a sure place for investment, most of our people move down to Asaba during the weekend to continue their business there. Revisit your plan and include i must make Land Investment in Asaba through

Chukwu Obioma....
I will help you get started.
To your Land Advantage.
Chukwu Obioma

Source>> https://www.facebook.com/100019477054378/posts/pfbid0z67SurYkSEBuYHjRSM9kSuYZ5ZDdo6BcZvCsuSARptv9hrEgyhdrLDstq2fWSAbrl/?app=fbl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Akimsoi: 7:30am On Jun 28, 2022
Okowa must lead from his home first
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by doggedfighter(f): 7:37am On Jun 28, 2022
A poor attempt at advertising.

11 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Frigga13: 7:42am On Jun 28, 2022
Asaba a once very quiet town in the 90’s changed under IBori.. since then .. it’s been a continuous development city..

Asaba is combination of P.h city, Warri, Benin city and Onitsha. ..

Nwaonye igbo should focus grin

Rise in otu nzuzo...

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 23’

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by jmoore(m): 7:46am On Jun 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

She is into real estate. That's her experience. If all you see is advertisement, then sorry for you.

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by soliddust2020: 8:20am On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by DOTian: 8:24am On Jun 28, 2022
Frigga13:
Asaba a once very quiet town in the 90’s changed under IBori.. since then .. it’s been a continuous development city..

Asaba is combination of P.h city, Warri, Benin city and Onitsha. ..

Nwaonye igbo should focus grin

Rise in otu nzuzo...

Power to the people
Atiku/Okowa 23’

More rubbish as usual

9 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Frigga13: 8:34am On Jun 28, 2022
DOTian:

More rubbish as usual

Imps are naturally daft.

Fact!!

Next!
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Creamypie(m): 9:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Akimsoi:
Okowa must lead from his home first
Delta and all south states isn't Biafra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Kalashnikov49: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2022
Hey op...try come out for the so called Asaba na?? or make arragnement enter Onitsha na....

Even your useless Nigerian Army cant protect you. The Army sef dey sit at home , let alone the useless Police wey dey sit @ home Gidigba!!..

1 Like

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Hey op...try come out for the so called Asaba na?? or make arragnement enter Onitsha na....

Even your useless Nigerian Army cant protect you. The Army sef dey sit at home , let alone the useless Police wey dey sit @ home Gidigba!!..

So what's ur point? Okay you want the useless sit at home to work in asaba
Continue to dream

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Makers49: 9:41am On Jun 28, 2022
So person go carry him business enter asaba as wetin,you people are good in talking rubbish, onitsha remains the center of all business in the Eastern region,go and carry onitsha main market,or relief market that serves as provision market in the entire Eastern region or mgbuka market obosi that serve as motor parts market in the entire Eastern region,or new tyre market that supply the whole Eastern region with tyre and enter asaba,or go and carry all the industries in nnewi and enter asaba

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Fahdiga(m): 9:43am On Jun 28, 2022
Creamypie:
Delta and all south states isn't Biafra state.
Have they finished the road work going around Koka?
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Creamypie(m): 9:47am On Jun 28, 2022
Fahdiga:
Have they finished the road work going around Koka?
no. But the bridge has laid
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Kalashnikov49: 9:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Its observed in Asaba...go there and talk nonsense... angry angry angry angry angry

If you know how People hate Yoruba fvctards in Delta ...most especially IGBO speaking Delta..you vastards will understand.

Go there and talk down Nnamdi Kanu and see your Afonja Brains on a useless plastic plate.

NOETHNICITY:
So what's ur point? Okay you want the useless sit at home to work in asaba
Continue to dream

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Fahdiga(m): 9:49am On Jun 28, 2022
Creamypie:
no. But the bridge has laid
All right. I used to stay around there in front of Ben Flo hotel.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by sylvestersamuel(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2022
Are you interested in learning a digital skill that can generate you a six figure earning weekly? If yes, take this opportunity and join a 3 weeks free intense training on websites and graphic designs.

Interested persons should reach out to this number on whatsapp

Or join using the group invite link, below.

https:///BoRxM21MGcG1O8jareGsLN

I urge you to take advantage of this once in a life time opportunity and you willl never regret it on the long run.

See you there!!!
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:51am On Jun 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Its observed in Asaba...go there and talk nonsense... angry angry angry angry angry

If you know how People hate Yoruba fvctards in Delta ...most especially IGBO speaking Delta..you vastards will understand.

Go there and talk down Nnamdi Kanu and see your Afonja Brains on a useless plastic plate.

Continue with ur useless lies. I have several relatives living in asaba for years. There is absolutely nothing like sit at home.

4 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Kalashnikov49: 10:13am On Jun 28, 2022
Are you trying to give yasef hope??..That is why i get fvcking Angry with you afonjanestern Miscreants.Ok i agree "NO SIT @ HOME" in Asaba...
Tell your relatives to come out and atleast show workings, so that you post them online and smash my head. I DARE YOU ZOMBIE..SPITS

NOETHNICITY:
Continue with ur useless lies. I have several relatives living in asaba for years. There is absolutely nothing like sit at home.

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22am On Jun 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Are you trying to give yasef hope??..That is why i get fvcking Angry with you afonjanestern Miscreants.Ok i agree "NO SIT @ HOME" in Asaba...
Tell your relatives to come out and atleast show workings, so that you post them online and smash my head. I DARE YOU ZOMBIE..SPITS

Fool they are at work as we speak. What a dumbo like you. Continue deceiving yourself thinking I'm yoruba. Anyone who attempts to burst ur legion of lies is yeloba
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Kalashnikov49: 10:29am On Jun 28, 2022
They are @ work...ok i agree. so they cant update you with ordinary pinsures?...Why is it that being predictable is the forte of useless miscreants like you??

You think that after the ESN decimation of herdsmen at ukwuani that people dont know better.??

OK I Agree with you..please try and get pinsure confirmation from your cousins, because my own dey house gidigba!

NOETHNICITY:
Fool they are at work as we speak. What a dumbo like you. Continue deceiving yourself thinking I'm yoruba. Anyone who attempts to burst ur legion of lies is yeloba

2 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:12am On Jun 28, 2022
how much they pay u?

u shld ve atleast justified ur payment by doing a good job.....wat happened to taken pixtures...? pixtures says a thousand words.

u can borrow camera 4rm udele/oyigboupdate. he does come with photonews of d killings/criminality in SE.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NaijaCover(m): 11:20am On Jun 28, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by XerXers: 11:34am On Jun 28, 2022
Sit at home or not, Onitsha remains an economic giant, Asaba is just a small town. The story sounds fabricated

3 Likes

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NoQualmz: 11:55am On Jun 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:

This same Ipob Illiterate?

No wonder Tinubu boys are knocking ur flat head.

I hope you’re not part of those chanting Obidient?

Good thing that the Obidient crew are made up of a national voices not some Ipob rabble rousing dingbatss
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NoQualmz: 11:57am On Jun 28, 2022
XerXers:
Sit at home or not, Onitsha remains an economic giant, Asaba is just a small town. The story sounds fabricated

Sure!
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by NoQualmz: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2022
This epistle is a failed attempt at narrative writing.

Even Davidos Hailey can write something worth encapsulating.

Op go and sleep!
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Kalashnikov49: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Peter Obi is the LAST STAW...

Nuff Said

NoQualmz:

This same Ipob Illiterate?

No wonder Tinubu boys are knocking ur flat head.

I hope you’re not part of those chanting Obidient?

Good thing that the Obidient crew are made up of a national voices not some Ipob rabble rousing dingbatss

1 Like

Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by owem19(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
doggedfighter:

ndi ara
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by Tomek09(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Poorly written script.
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by 0bjpmb: 2:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
Makers49:
So person go carry him business enter asaba as wetin,you people are good in talking rubbish, onitsha remains the center of all business in the Eastern region,go and carry onitsha main market,or relief market that serves as provision market in the entire Eastern region or mgbuka market obosi that serve as motor parts market in the entire Eastern region,or new tyre market that supply the whole Eastern region with tyre and enter asaba,or go and carry all the industries in nnewi and enter asaba

Onitsha is the economic capital of igboland
Re: Onitsha And Asaba, Sit At Home Experience In Both Cities. by soliddust2020: 4:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
They are @ work...ok i agree. so they cant update you with ordinary pinsures?...Why is it that being predictable is the forte of useless miscreants like you??

You think that after the ESN decimation of herdsmen at ukwuani that people dont know better.??

OK I Agree with you..please try and get pinsure confirmation from your cousins, because my own dey house gidigba!

Bro stop the lies. I live in Asaba. No sit at home, every were is busy, even Oko market close to head bridge is opened.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Chuba Okadigbo To Tinubu In 2003 / NIMC Portal Has Been Down For Weeks Now! / Nigerians Drag Dele Momodu For Sharing Video Of Power Outage At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.