Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,162 members, 7,845,823 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) (4183 Views)

Emotional Boyfriend Kneels Down In Public To Beg His Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Pretty Oyinbo (white) Girlfriend (pics/video) / Nigerian Man Flaunts His Beautiful "Oyinbo" White Girlfriend (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by officialwdhtv: 10:50am On Jun 28, 2022
"Together till dèath” – Nigerian Man Says As He Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend

A Nigerian man who seeks to spend forever with his girlfriend, has taken a blood oath with her as a mark of their everlasting bond.

A blood oath in some cases stipulates that the couple who swear it, have vowed to be faithful to each other and never to leave themselves till death and anyone who goes against the guidelines may have himself of herself to blame.

I now ask myself �
Wey dem de see this kind love nau..? �

Please dont forget to Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV and Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by ghettowriter(m): 10:53am On Jun 28, 2022
Misplaced priorities

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Ignorance is a disease tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Somebody’s son has lost it
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Rosaline5000: 10:54am On Jun 28, 2022
Lol till death ke, make una keep deceiving una self, one of them will surely fall out of love

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Hacks4dummies: 10:56am On Jun 28, 2022
Stew-pee-deity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by luminouz(m): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2022
Two wereys

Especially the dude....what a simp!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by thorpido(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2022
Stupid people displaying juvenile exhuberance.
Things will happen later and they may need to go separate ways.
Problems will now start to afflict them.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by descarado: 11:07am On Jun 28, 2022
Does this actually work or just belief?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:15am On Jun 28, 2022
Something wey no dey work..

So blood transfusion for hospital na Oath...?

If I don't see that man below confirming the validity of that jargons.....ahdonbelieveit

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by virginprincess(f): 11:23am On Jun 28, 2022
Taking blood oat is the last thing i can ever do in this life do in this life especially with a nigeria man.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by donbachi(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2022
Naso mad people take full street.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by 1Sharon(f): 12:02pm On Jun 28, 2022
Last last dem go still chop breakfast.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
SMH
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by DoneSimping: 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2022
O tuti zeh ooo

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by mytime24(f): 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
Shld we tell them
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by techgen(m): 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
See wetin Nigeria movie don cause....werey fit say he dey work!!!
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Ravenbeast1(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Something wey no dey work..

So blood transfusion for hospital na Oath...?

If I don't see that man below confirming the validity of that jargons.....ahdonbelieveit

Wtf, you are so intelligent bro..how can you compare blood transfusion to blood oath?

It doesn't work, go and try it and follow the right procedures and see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2022
Ravenbeast1:

Wtf, you are so intelligent bro..how can you compare blood transfusion to blood oath?

It doesn't work, go and try it and follow the right procedures and see

are you saying it works..?
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Slydan204: 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2022
Mumu
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by blinking001(m): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
I don't blame him. He's still in the dark. I pray he encounters the redpill sooner. Men like him kill for women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Chiraq77(m): 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
This thing no dey work

Na So My Guy Kunle and I'm Babe do that year for school

Lass lass Kunle Chop Breakfast,and Nothing do the Babe.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Cokahot: 3:27pm On Jun 28, 2022
Dumbos..
Without ogume. Una just dey deceive una sef. Una for near jazz na.make the jazz lock una. Dumbos
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Streetmovement(m): 4:03pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Na breakfast go scatter the useless blood oath

Two idiots
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by PerfectStranger(m): 4:07pm On Jun 28, 2022
If I had done this sh!t with my ex that year,I'd probably be somewhere in aba by now picking nylons.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by oneluv4life(m): 4:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another man down.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by SamOchuko: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
officialwdhtv:
"Together till dèath” – Nigerian Man Says As He Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend

A Nigerian man who seeks to spend forever with his girlfriend, has taken a blood oath with her as a mark of their everlasting bond.

A blood oath in some cases stipulates that the couple who swear it, have vowed to be faithful to each other and never to leave themselves till death and anyone who goes against the guidelines may have himself of herself to blame.

I now ask myself �
Wey dem de see this kind love nau..? �

Please dont forget to Subscribe on Youtube @wetindeyhappenTV and Follow on Instagram/Facebook @wetindeyhappenTV

Na normal person go barb that kind haircut? Idiot
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by lasisi69(f): 8:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
I almost did too then... chaii... ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
Why not just marry her? Go to court and marry her than all these.
Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by AgentGoat: 7:08am On Jun 29, 2022
TheGoodJoe:
Why not just marry her? Go to court and marry her than all these.
Na mumu do him

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Takes Bloód Oath With His Girlfriend (pics) by Brian47(m): 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
It would end in tears

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Aunt In Nigeria Stopped Liking My Photos / International Dating Etiquette / Why Are Men so Obsessed With Ukwu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.