Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,890 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt (14163 Views)

NNPC May Spend 201billion To Clean Fuel :I Fear Who No Fear Nigeria(photos) / NNPC May Spend ₦201 Billion To Clean 170.25 Million Litres Of Dirty Fuel / Subsidy: NNPC May Deduct Over ₦1 Trilion From FAAC In Six Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by Elsueno: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
NEVER BELIEVE NNPC.

They are more corrupt & incompetent than the most incompetent Nigerian politician ever born
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by treatise: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
Otuegbe:
What buhari should have done since.
But he was busy beating about the bush
Buhari has achieved a lot: Fulanis in the diaspora have been given national identity cards. Nothing else matters.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by danhans(m): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2022
Story story
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by kikelomo68469: 2:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
I fix laptops and buy laptop sale laptops08139. 3four 71. 79 location computer village ikejaI fix laptops and buy laptop sale laptops08139. 3four 71. 79 location computer village ikeja...
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by chikason22(m): 2:46pm On Jun 28, 2022
Badgers14:
What happened to all the government owned refineries that they budgeted money few ago so it could be fixed and they could restart operation?
APC and PDP stole it. Bunch of criminals.
Please get your PVC, so we can put in people that are capable.
Someone that's ready to command production instead of consumption.
Vote Peter Obi for a better Nigeria
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by paskal16: 2:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
Lubumbashi:
This is the kind of good news we want to be hearing and reading. Front page please, as Nigerians prepare to suffer next year with more taxation without jobs and good standard of living be BATified next year cool

1 Like

Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by Navalsadiq(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Scam news everywhere
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by slowice(m): 3:12pm On Jun 28, 2022
Like nddc like nnpc... Anything they are involved in always amount to nothing. Nnpc is a criminal organisation that must be stopped before it completely destroy Nigeria
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by TheAlchemist: 3:14pm On Jun 28, 2022
A project to keep Dangote on his toes.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by OmoEpe(m): 3:20pm On Jun 28, 2022
thesolutions:
story
Still thinking consumption instead of Production.

Can you define consumption and production? Ewu, lying machine has filled your brain with another cliche.

Converting raw oil into refined product isn t production. Olodo, I can't blame you when you hero only managed to graduate with an ordinary Pass first degree, after spending 12yrs for a 4yr course.

Like mentor like mentee

IPOB Dullard miscreant
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by frog12: 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2022
then what's the point of having NNPC when it has no refinery. they should just disband the nnpc. these northerners and their under table deals are about to be exposed under tinubu, so they tell cjn to resign and now this.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by frog12: 3:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
who is the despot child ?

socialmediaman:
New Money laundering initiative? A new place to pump in money to generate campaign funds closer to election time? Is it the same NNPC that a despot’s child is a board member, someone who had zero working experience? Just asking questions o
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by frog12: 3:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
hahaha

KingOfTheDamned:
Fulani, a very backward set of people whom you should never allow near the management of any shop talkless of a startup .

The only thing they know is inset this figure, increase that amount ...
Backward reverse thinking set of individuals
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by AsawanaDgreat: 3:49pm On Jun 28, 2022
Nnpc make God use una oo
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 28, 2022
Another avenue to steal and impoverish the country. So the existing refineries cannot be rehabilitated.

What happened to the funds allocated for rehabilitation? No one talks about that again, Dangote refinery nko? Confirmed white elephant project?

How do you site a refinery 800km away from its source of raw materials?
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by boladale123: 5:04pm On Jun 28, 2022
socialmediaman:
New Money laundering initiative? A new place to pump in money to generate campaign funds closer to election time? Is it the same NNPC that a despot’s child is a board member, someone who had zero working experience? Just asking questions o

It is the same nnpc.
The nation might not be alive again untill we reach a boiling point.
Please to all who cares to know, Nigeria might not be able to go through this kind of life threatening events of the Buhari administration again,hence prepare your for a bumpy road ahead as survival may not be guaranteed or let's encourage ourselves to make sure that the government is changed inside out come 2023 general election.

Before I forget,I want to Japan with my family and suddenly I realized that my take home can not take us to anywhere in this regime,hence I resigned to fate.

2023 must work o,devil like devil no like, all democracy demons must bow to the people's will.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by thesolutions(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2022
OmoEpe:

Can you define consumption and production? Ewu, lying machine has filled your brain with another cliche.

Converting raw oil into refined product isn t production. Olodo, I can't blame you when you hero only managed to graduate with an ordinary Pass first degree, after spending 12yrs for a 4yr course.

Like mentor like mentee

IPOB Dullard miscreant
Wow! you know alot about me. NNPC That should have refineries are investing in private refineries. What is their aim if not to consume what the private refineries produced. NNPC is also a holding company and yet all they think about is tax and dividends instead of profits and development.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by ufotunang: 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2022
Too.mich of story and excuses concerning this refineries .. Nigerians don tire for the matter
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by jamace(m): 8:18pm On Jun 28, 2022
Badgers14:
What happened to all the government owned refineries that they budgeted money few ago so it could be fixed and they could restart operation?
I am suspecting FG sale of NNPC Port Harcourt refinery..Why co-location?
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by ofiko123(m): 2:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Lord have mercy o..
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by OmoEpe(m): 9:26am On Jun 29, 2022
thesolutions:
Wow! you know alot about me. NNPC That should have refineries are investing in private refineries. What is their aim if not to consume what the private refineries produced. NNPC is also a holding company and yet all they think about is tax and dividends instead of profits and development.

Investing in refinery gives them part ownership of the production process. What are you talking about again?
They are investing in a production process, yet you are still parroting Peter Obi's empty cliche. The same cliche he couldn't implement in Anambra for 8yrs to transform Onitsha into a world recognised manufacturing hub.

He knows his followers are mostly dumb IPOB miscreants, so he dishes out the most stupid lines to them, their incapabilitu of mustering sound logical reasoning makes his lies sell without any hindrance.

Stop feeding on lies, God gave you brains for a reason

USE IT
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by thesolutions(m): 9:45am On Jun 29, 2022
OmoEpe:

Investing in refinery gives them part ownership of the production process. What are you talking about again?
They are investing in a production process, yet you are still parroting Peter Obi's empty cliche. The same cliche he couldn't implement in Anambra for 8yrs to transform Onitsha into a world recognised manufacturing hub.

He knows his followers are mostly dumb IPOB miscreants, so he dishes out the most stupid lines to them, their incapabilitu of mustering sound logical reasoning makes his lies sell without any hindrance.

Stop feeding on lies, God gave you brains for a reason

USE IT

Ok. You are right here too. They are investing in someones production process because they are way incapable of producing anything of value to Nigerians even after becoming a holding company. They have the wealth and human resource whose job is to collect huge amount as salaries without producing anything. This has been the Nigeria you lovers of laziness and thrives in. Why work when someone else can do it while you sit and eat up the proceeds.

And, I never mentioned Obi but since you are right about me supporting him, Let me say it to your knowing. Obi is here. He has lied his way into verifiable proofs and we are so loving it. #GoAndVerify
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by OmoEpe(m): 9:51am On Jun 29, 2022
thesolutions:

Ok. You are right here too. They are investing in someones production process because they are way incapable of producing anything of value to Nigerians even after becoming a holding company. They have the wealth and human resource whose job is to collect huge amount as salaries without producing anything. This has been the Nigeria you lovers of laziness and thrives in. Why work when someone else can do it while you sit and eat up the proceeds.

And, I never mentioned Obi but since you are right about me supporting him, Let me say it to your knowing. Obi is here. He has lied his way into verifiable proofs and we are so loving it. #GoAndVerify

Why didn't Anambra under liar Obi not build industries? Why did he invest Anambra $12,4m, which today has depleted itself to $5.3m into his own biz?

Yet the cow is shouting production and not consumption.

Oh I forgot he lacks a functional brain
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by thesolutions(m): 10:02am On Jun 29, 2022
OmoEpe:

Why didn't Anambra under liar Obi not build industries? Why did he invest Anambra $12,4m, which today has depleted itself to $5.3m into his own biz?

Yet the cow is shouting production and not consumption.

Oh I forgot he lacks a functional brain
Anambra state is not a company. Anambra state can invest in private companies as stimuli and expand productivity. But NNPC is not federal government. A company investing in a company that produces what it should be producing shows the company has no future other than reaping from peoples labour. Is the company's equity worth more than annual expenses and salaries of NNPC? But you are right. It is Peter Obis fault that you think NNPC should invest in a private company rather than make it refineries functional to be able to regulate other refineries products prices when they are in operation.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by Poker360: 11:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Please take few minutes to fill out this survey form for research purpose and WIN AIRTIME

https://forms.gle/c7SCprULQWBoi31f9

Assessment of Human Capacity Utilization and Innovation Capability in Oil and Gas Service Companies in Lagos State
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by GeneralDae: 1:37pm On Jun 30, 2022
thesolutions:

Anambra state is not a company. Anambra state can invest in private companies as stimuli and expand productivity. But NNPC is not federal government. A company investing in a company that produces what it should be producing shows the company has no future other than reaping from peoples labour. Is the company's equity worth more than annual expenses and salaries of NNPC? But you are right. It is Peter Obis fault that you think NNPC should invest in a private company rather than make it refineries functional to be able to regulate other refineries products prices when they are in operation.
The PortHarcourt refinery is currently being rehabilitated as well. It has a time span from now till at most 2025. Who says two things can't be done at thesame time?
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by thesolutions(m): 3:41pm On Jun 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

The PortHarcourt refinery is currently being rehabilitated as well. It has a time span from now till at most 2025. Who says two things can't be done at thesame time?
Wow. That is nice.
But who will run it when it becomes functional? Same salary earners that ran it down or a new breed of intellects? Administration is key to a successful business. But the mindset of the NNPC administration is not to make anything work. It is just to collect. Consumption.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by BloomingDale(f): 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2022
South South people had to wait for a Yoruba man to come invest in Port Harcourt. What happened to the rich South South people? Yorubas love one Nigeria because they are benefiting much from it. They don’t care about other regions being destroyed. My people shine ya eyes.

Say no to Yorubas in South South benefitting from our oil.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by GeneralDae: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
thesolutions:
Wow. That is nice.
But who will run it when it becomes functional? Same salary earners that ran it down or a new breed of intellects? Administration is key to a successful business. But the mindset of the NNPC administration is not to make anything work. It is just to collect. Consumption.
I don't understand you at this point. I thought you were blaming them earlier for not rehabilitating the refineries? I told you they are doing that, and now you shifted the goalpost to maintenance. So are you saying they should neglect it simply because they can't maintain it or are you saying they should completely privatise it? If they privatise it, people like una go still complain again.
Re: NNPC May Acquire 10% Equity In African Refineries Port Harcourt by thesolutions(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2022
GeneralDae:

I don't understand you at this point. I thought you were blaming them earlier for not rehabilitating the refineries? I told you they are doing that, and now you shifted the goalpost to maintenance. So are you saying they should neglect it simply because they can't maintain it or are you saying they should completely privatise it? If they privatise it, people like una go still complain again.
First, you picked up an argument that you don't know when and why it existed in the first place. If you trace it back, you will understand my view.

Secondly, NNPC has been privatized. It is called NNPC ltd. There is no meaning in adding that "completely privatized to it". What is their aim and objectives. They have no single product after months of privatization. All they care about is making themselves sole importer of fuel and collect dubious amount as subsidy. Consumption only.

The problem of NNPC is not maintenance. It is fraud. It pays the management more that the system stays non functional than when it is functioning proper. They will end up spending more that it will take to build another one to fix it only to announce it as non functional when they need more money so that they use government power to ascribe powers to themselves and suppress productivity and make gain from subsidy and fraudulent maintenance cost.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Last Lap: Tinubu Campaign Mulls Alliance With Smaller Parties / Inside Kogi Trade Fair Complex » Photos / Identical Twins Threaten To Sue INEC Over Mass ‘disenfranchisement’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.