Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) (35528 Views)

Photos From Senator Natasha Akpoti's Homecoming In Okene, Kogi East (Video) / June 12 Protests: Calm In South-East As South-West Boils / Nnamdi Kanu Calls Off Election Boycotts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Igbojew: 9:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
AfricanColumbus:

Chei our true Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu(SAW)have spoken and so shall it be.Let there peace in the whole South East and some part of South South cos the Biafra restoration is almost at hand.We love you with all our heart onyendu Ohamadike and must come out soon with Biafra because zoogeria have expired .........I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Igbojew: 9:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
helinues:

Can't some of you people be civilized?
Did he pinch you where it pain ehhh.So you can feel pain like this because he abuse your paedophile Mohammad but you have been insulting and abusing Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu with every Joy and happiness in you.......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Igbojew: 9:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

This kind of conduct is completely unacceptable. Whoever did this recording has put the court in serious security and safety breach.

He is commenting on a case that is still in court while issuing a coded rallying call to his base because of this security slip by the security agents.

His violent rhetorics and hate speeches that led to the death and destruction of innocent people, burning down of Lagos on 20 Oct.,2020 among other crimes he committed, is why he is in court . The ipob terrorist group leader is not in court because of a failed secession plan. His imaginary country only exists online .

He is equally answering for those uneducated young terrorists from poor and dysfunctional background he indoctrinated wrongly and led to their untimely death. He is like late Abubakar Shekau of Boko Haram with the level of destruction he used his violent rhetorics and hate speeches to create.

The DSS by giving him this unrestrained oppprtunity can compromise this case and put the court in danger.

This kind of procedural breach is unacceptable and must be brought to the attention of the court.

Knowing his insecured and erratic sick ways, next time, he will use this avenue to tell his terrorists to go burn down places and attack others. The security officers around him did not do well this time and it is sad.

Meanwhile,here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! to download, read and use https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
You people have not started crying over Prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,wait till he come out very soon am sure you will commit suicide.Unity beggar without shame......I am that Igbojew the table shaker

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by kingjiss: 5:48am On Jun 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
He is looking at the camera...did you watch the video??

Zombie upgrade, your statement is foolish..spits...spits

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by Kalashnikov49: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Spits!! grin

kingjiss:

I see your parents foolishness in you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Calls For Calm In The South-East (Video, Photo) by kingjiss: 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2022
Kalashnikov49:
Spits!! grin

I see your parents stupidity in you

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Suicide Bomber Arrested In Cameroon After Failed Suicide Attempt (photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Return Of Dapchi Girls / Ambode And Agbaje Fighting For Igbo Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.