Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,136 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

See Available Scholarships For Undergrads - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Available Scholarships For Undergrads (192 Views)

Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? / Lady Sacrificed UK Scholarships For Man Who Later Left Her For Another Woman / Top 21 Full Masters Scholarships For Africans In 2021/2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Available Scholarships For Undergrads by ObamaMessi: 3:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
Here's a scholarship meant for the members of RCCG.As long as you pass jamb, you ace your post utme, your choice of institution is Redeemer's University and any of your parents is a member of RCCG, you get 50 per cent of ur tuition fee paid for by the church.

Last 2years I sat for jamb and got 276, applied to Uniabuja for Law and they didn't offer me admission.I sat for jamb last year and got 312.State University offered me admission to study Law.

Incessant ASUU strike made me forfeit my admission.Sat for jamb this year and got 289, this time I applied for English in a private university.
Re: See Available Scholarships For Undergrads by ObamaMessi: 3:42pm On Jun 28, 2022
I implore all of you to rush and become members of RCCG so as to benefit from this great opportunity.Me sef go land in 9ja this month to take my post utme exams.

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Religious Intolerance (pure Facts) / Man Broke Up With His Girlfriend Because His Pastor Told Him She's Cheating (vid / Adultery, Crime Liable To 2 Years Imprisonment ― Nigerian Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.