Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Help A Brother Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Brother Please (411 Views)

What Is The Legit Way To Earn Money Online In Nigeria, Help A Brother Please / Guys Help A Brother Please!! / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Brother Please by Orlatunday11(m): 6:19pm On Jun 28, 2022
The family of my wife as conclude to bring her 2 sibling (which their mother die a wrek ago).

Their mother took my wife when her mother dies years back, a sister of my mother wife.

I hv said i don't have the capability of taken anybody on me or taking careof at the final burial meet but explain they will sponsor them all they need is for to just monitor them.

Just married 2yrs ago, with 9mnt kid

Please anyone with such experience b4
Should i or not.
If i shouldn't how can i send them back stylishly without been see as ingreat
Re: Help A Brother Please by VictoryAssured: 6:26pm On Jun 28, 2022
cry
Re: Help A Brother Please by Kingkum: 6:29pm On Jun 28, 2022
Re: Help A Brother Please by Kingkum: 6:33pm On Jun 28, 2022
Do you men that your inlaws wants to bring your wife siblings to stay with you against your will?

if yes, don't agree to such arrangement cos it will end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Help A Brother Please by 1F30M4(f): 7:13pm On Jun 28, 2022
Okay, I'll try to state everything you typed up there in clear terms so that other commenters can understand and proffer their advice.

The OP & wifey has been married for 2yrs now, they have a 9months old child. His inlaws want him & wifey to take care of his wife's cousins who lost their mum(his wife's aunty) a week ago. Their mother is a sister to his wife's mother and she took care of his wife when she lost her mother many years ago.

He has informed wifey's family members that he won't be able to fend for them due to lack of finances but they told him not to worry about that cos they're willing to sponsor the children but then they want the children to be under their watch & guidance. The OP seeks advice, opinions & suggestions on how best to go about this.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

For Mathematicians Only / Papa's Age Of 50 Years Bleep 15years Old / Reasons People Marry Wrongly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.