Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,453 members, 7,830,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives (55059 Views)

What Do Some Men Find Attractive In Other People's Wives? / Why I Pray To God Before I Sleep With Other People’s Wives - Male Ashawo / 'See Why You Should Not Sleep With Another Person's Wife Or Girlfriend' - Toolz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DonroxyII: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2022
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DonroxyII: 12:16pm On Jul 02, 2022
anonimi:

Is this why the white society is so destroyed that blacks are risking their life in the Mediterranean Sea, Libya and the Sahara desert to get there, which is where most of what we use comes from

Moreover, how come David (Dauda to the Arabs) was not destroyed for his adultery, but instead the woman's child, Solomon became King after him and even built the Temple?
Life is a Mathematics: David shall Pay his Price One Way or the Other while Solomon too shall Pay the Price of Being a Product of Such act:

But if You were able to Pay the Price for disobeying Nature's Laws, You will Sail Through:

You won't be able to ride vehicle on a water unless you build Bridge on it: A boat not Anchored shall be Capsized grin .....

If you don't understand the Logarithmic and anti-Logarithmic of a Circumstances You can fall into Consequences(Mathematics) beyond Your Mental Computational Spheres and Wrecked Your Life till You die grin ...

David and Solomon are Full of Wisdom so, See them as Ships that Lowers Anchors when they Sense Dangers with Many Speedy Small Tugboat to Support them against Consequences:

Some Acts are not for Feeble Minds, You will be Crushed within Yourself talkless of Being attacked by the Owner of the Treasures You are Looting grin... Nature usually supports the Unfairly Oppressed not the Fairly Oppressed:
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DonroxyII: 12:28pm On Jul 02, 2022
Chopcy29:
So you get mind they talk this rubbish?!
You caress, kiss and unclothed a married woman that were accommodating you, and you have the gods to put up this just because you don’t penetrate?
grin .. You dey Mind Him grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DonroxyII: 12:49pm On Jul 02, 2022
MNDY:
Mine is at my workplace. She is married and wants us to f..uck. I have been trying so hard to prevent it from happening. Now, I stand the risk of being taken for a yeye man if I don't do it.
You are still a Yeye Man if you do it but Couldn't Spin the Consequences therefrom grin
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by MNDY(m): 1:05pm On Jul 02, 2022
DonroxyII:
You are still a Yeye Man if you do it but Couldn't Spin the Consequences therefrom grin

Spin the consequences how?
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by DonroxyII: 4:29am On Jul 03, 2022
MNDY:

Spin the consequences how?
Don't Smell wetin Pass Your Throat, E go Choke when E Hooked tongue
Re: Why I Did Not Sleep With People's Wives by Juoflife1(f): 6:28am On Jul 05, 2022
Hassanmaye:

To be honest is very hard. Most especially if she has backside, it will extremely difficult to reject it...
for every no a man says, a woman is saying at least 5.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Russian Teacher & Girlfriend Drown In Lake While Having Sex Inside Car (Photos) / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Heartbroken Lady Calls On God After Loosing Her Fiance To Her Close Friend (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.