Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,924 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? (1484 Views)

Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only / Got This Interesting Bible Verse To Share. Hope This Never Affects Ourslayqueens / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupido last word chaser! grin

Dumbo rest.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo rest.

Stupidoo, the last word chaser! grin
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

There is no version of Truth, only Truth.

The above, is your opinion (your version).
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupidoo, the last word chaser! grin

Dumboinho, you claimed someone is chasing the last word on a matter but you never ceases to attack your Keypad on the same matter.

I doff my hat to your greatness in Dumboland.

Respect Sir Dumbo!
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumboinho, you claimed someone is chasing the last word on a matter but you never ceases to attack your Keypad on the same matter.

I doff my hat to your greatness in Dumboland.

Respect Sir Dumbo!

Stupidoo forever, the last word chaser! grin grin
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
topcatking:

The above, is your opinion (your version).

You too are opinioning, your opinion. However, whether we opinion or not, no man will use his head to walk.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupidoo forever, the last word chaser! grin grin

Dumboinho and you are?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by immaculatesense(m): 10:29pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Yet we play with idioms and riddles but when it comes to God's own, suddenly you become lazy minded. Anyway, it is your loss.
Your wrong to compare jesus' parable of the prodigal son to Idiom and riddles...in idioms...the meaning had already been explained by the tellers far back...in riddles...it is whether ur right or wrong...the answers also were already certain.
Jesus in his parable of the wheat and the Tares already explained the meaning...that meaning stands and its not negotiable...but in the case of the prodigal son...he never explained the meaning but reveal the morals of the parable that others av stated above.
If ur so sure of ur knowledge and u want to discard others views...and show that u av the Monopoly of it meaning on this forum than others...share that knowledge...let us analyse it's credibility. Simple and stop beating about the bush
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by immaculatesense(m): 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Kobojunkie:
What in the world are you rambling about for Pete's sake? The mention in my story of Sons of God or Angels should bear no weight since the Parable of the prodigal son is that, a parable or story or analogy told in order to pass a message or thought. undecided

Take your "Sons of God or not" ramblings elsewhere abeg! undecided
Man...u were the one who asserted that the first born in the parable were the angels...and it's a lie cos even so of the angels now demons had also falling and they were never sons of God but angels/messengers/servants of the most high. Read Hebrews 1:5
[5]For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus:
“You are my Son.
    Today I have become your Father.”God also said,
“I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son.”

If they (Angels) were already sons...why would they not be able to lay claim to the sonship they already have?...
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by immaculatesense(m): 10:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Ahhh, that’s a new twist! grin grin

But I see what you are saying and it makes sense logically. And according to nature too.

This means the parable is according to nature, as a father is to his children.
Dear Carchoice
Please disregard the explanation of Dtruthspeaker for ur own sake...accept the lessons that u av bn given by others previously...it better for u that way...
Cos according to Dtruthspeaker...God don't really forgive and forget...he still imput our sin in us...and that negates the gospel and the salvation plan of God for lost souls...I won't like to dwell more on this.. but the truth u av.. hold on to it...don't let anyone by cunning means take dat away from u
Stay blessed
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Kobojunkie: 10:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
immaculatesense:

Man...u were the one who asserted that the first born in the parable were the angels...and it's a lie cos even so of the angels now demons had also falling and they were never sons of God but angels/messengers/servants of the most high. Read Hebrews 1:5
[5]For God never said to any angel what he said to Jesus:
“You are my Son.
    Today I have become your Father.”God also said,
“I will be his Father,
    and he will be my Son.”

If they (Angels) were already sons...why would they not be able to lay claim to the sonship they already have?...
Again, What in the world are you rambling about for Pete's sake? The mention in my story of Sons of God or Angels should bear no weight since the Parable of the prodigal son is that, a parable or story or analogy told in order to pass a message or thought. undecided

Take your "Sons of God or not" ramblings elsewhere abeg! undecided
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:51am On Jun 30, 2022
immaculatesense:

Your wrong to compare jesus' parable of the prodigal son to Idiom and riddles...in idioms...the meaning had already been explained by the tellers far back...in riddles...it is whether ur right or wrong...the answers also were already certain.

You know you are talking shit right? Till tomorrow, if Frank Edoho or Daddy Freeze throws one of those riddles no one fore told us the meaning or the answer.

immaculatesense:

Jesus in his parable of the wheat and the Tares already explained the meaning...that meaning stands and its not negotiable...but in the case of the prodigal son...he never explained the meaning but reveal the morals of the parable that others av stated above.

See yourself, you admit that Christ never explained it and by the due examination of the Bible, no "morals was revealed either"

The morals you got are from the people who are trying to open up the riddle.

And while you use morals I use lessons for I have seen that the moral view gives a limited view. Unlike the lesson view makes me see as wide as possible.

immaculatesense:

If ur so sure of ur knowledge and u want to discard others views...and show that u av the Monopoly of it meaning on this forum than others...share that knowledge...let us analyse it's credibility. Simple and stop beating about the bush

You are just being petty and childish! No where did I discard the views presented here, I only said that they are not complete and I have even gone as far as presenting the area I viewed the transaction from, so you really have no need to complain.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:55am On Jun 30, 2022
Carcholce:

Ahhh, that’s a new twist! grin grin

But I see what you are saying and it makes sense logically. And according to nature too.

This means the parable is according to nature, as a father is to his children.

Good!

Go check it out, God follows Natural Living and always taught us from there.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:05am On Jun 30, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Carchoice
Please disregard the explanation of Dtruthspeaker for ur own sake...accept the lessons that u av bn given by others previously...it better for u that way...
Cos according to Dtruthspeaker...God don't really forgive and forget...he still imput our sin in us...and that negates the gospel and the salvation plan of God for lost souls...I won't like to dwell more on this.. but the truth u av.. hold on to it...don't let anyone by cunning means take dat away from u
Stay blessed

This is exactly what Satan says and what he must do.

Instead of you to directly challenge my presentation you rather ran to carchoice to pitch the lies you hold on to, forgetting that carchoice has heard all the things you say and are going to say, yet in his soul, he knew they were not right.

Therefore, he is trying to see what is right and True.

But rather than let him see for himself and come to his own decision, you have rushed down to cover his eyes, tell me are you not Satan?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by immaculatesense(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You know you are talking shit right? Till tomorrow, if Frank Edoho or Daddy Freeze throws one of those riddles no one fore told us the meaning or the answer.

See yourself, you admit that Christ never explained it and by the due examination of the Bible, no "morals was revealed either"

The morals you got are from the people who are trying to open up the riddle.

And while you use morals I use lessons for I have seen that the moral view gives a limited view. Unlike the lesson view makes me see as wide as possible.

You are just being petty and childish! No where did I discard the views presented here, I only said that they are not complete and I have even gone as far as presenting the area I viewed the transaction from, so you really have no need to complain.

I won't join words with u...I hope the op and other have learned from comments (including yours) and can take home the lessons learned from the parable. Again NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM TOTAL CORRECTNESS IN WHAT IS AS BROAD AS A PARABLE. Knowledge from different views and quarters must be heard,reasoned and the middle line must be towed in reaching a conclusion...in this depends on individuals decision

Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2022
immaculatesense:

I won't join words with u...I hope the op and other have learned from comments (including yours) and can take home the lessons learned from the parable. Again NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO CLAIM TOTAL CORRECTNESS IN WHAT IS AS BROAD AS A PARABLE. Knowledge from different views and quarters must be heard,reasoned and the middle line must be towed in reaching a conclusion...in this depends on individuals decision

We know when a matter is complete like the Messiah's Coming. There is no reasonable doubt remaining anywhere to suggest that He Has not yet come.

But when a matter is incomplete and has holes in it, we also know it too, hence reasonable questions will be put forward.

An end to reasonable questions suggest that the issue is complete.

And as you see,carchoice or any person has no further reasonable question to put against me.

Addendum!

Based on your pic I would tell you the answer is: 6, 9, a or G

The answer can be more than 1 in my eyes, as long as it is True!
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by immaculatesense(m): 8:00pm On Jun 30, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

We know when a matter is complete like the Messiah's Coming. There is no reasonable doubt remaining anywhere to suggest that He Has not yet come.

But when a matter is incomplete and has holes in it, we also know it too, hence reasonable questions will be put forward.

An end to reasonable questions suggest that the issue is complete.

And as you see,carchoice or any person has no further reasonable question to put against me.

Addendum!

Based on your pic I would tell you the answer is: 6, 9, a or G

The answer can be more than 1 in my eyes, as long as it is True!
In the same vein...u av no questions to put against others two...all contributions like I said was in line...
U mentioned about Jesus coming...true...it is evident he has not come... because he told us alot about it...but NO ONE can say the exact date and time he is coming because he DID NOT reveal that to us...or CAN YOU?.
Here is the point...since Christ did not reveal the meaning of the parable...any morals day anyone points to based on their views and is in line with Jesus'previous teaching are also correct. You can also be correct...no one is disputing dat...just don't claim ur correct and others are wrong...
If u believe others are wrong...prove it,then u will hear me defend Dem and also point out ur own possible lapses...but for now...I won't do dat cos ur point can also be learnt from and also possibly valid
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:08am On Jul 01, 2022
immaculatesense:

In the same vein...u av no questions to put against others two...all contributions like I said was in line...

You are petty! I clearly said that those answers are easily gleaned and have been over taught yet, we know that the parable still had more to give, which is what I was drawing attention to before you came attacking me.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by immaculatesense(m): 2:18pm On Jul 01, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

You are petty! I clearly said that those answers are easily gleaned and have been over taught yet, we know that the parable still had more to give, which is what I was drawing attention to before you came attacking me.

I never attacked u...why should I?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by oaroloye(m): 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2022
SHALOM!

Carcholce:
The story of the prodigal son.

After the father welcomed his lost son, his other son got angry that he had never been treated in the same manners.

Question!

I understand it’s a parable that is talking about humans and their pursuit for unending pleasure that detaches us from the one whom we came from. Our father(our true self). The one from the beginning from which our alter ego was born.

Can someone explain the part of the other son. Thank you.

.   ISAIAH 55:6-11.

6. Seek ye The LORD,
while He may be found,
call ye upon Him
while He is near.
7. Let the Wicked
forsake his Way,
and the Unrighteous Man
his Thoughts:
and let him return
unto The LORD,
and He will have Mercy
upon him;
and to our God,
for He will abundantly pardon.

8. "FOR MY THOUGHTS
(ARE) NOT YOUR THOUGHTS,
NEITHER ARE YOUR WAYS
MY WAYS," saith The LORD.
9. "FOR (AS) THE HEAVENS
ARE HIGHER
THAN THE EARTH,
SO ARE MY WAYS
HIGHER THAN YOUR WAYS,
AND MY THOUGHTS
THAN YOUR THOUGHTS.'

10. "For as the rain
cometh down,
and the snow from Heaven,
and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth
and bud,
that it may give seed
to the Sower,
and bread to the Eater:
11. "So shall My Word be
that goeth forth
out of My Mouth:
It shall not
return unto Me void,
but It shall accomplish
that which I please,
and It shall prosper
(in the thing)
whereto I sent It."

. JOHN 1:1-14.

IN The Beginning was the Word,
and The Word was with God,
and The Word was God.
2. The same was
in The Beginning
with God.
3. All things were made by Him;
and without him was not
any thing made that was made.
4. In him was Life;
and The Life was The Light of Men.
5. And The Light shineth in Darkness;
and The Darkness
comprehended It not.

6. There was a man sent from God,
whose name was John.
7. The same came for a Witness,
to bear witness of The Light,
that all men through him might believe.
8. He was not That Light,
but was sent to bear witness
of That Light.
9. That was The True Light,
Which Lighteth every man
that cometh into the World.
10. He was in the World,
and the World was made by him,
and the world knew him not.
11. He came unto his own,
and his own received him not.
12. But as many as received him,
to them gave he power
to become The Sons of God,
(even) to them
that believe on his Name:
13. Which were born,
not of blood,
nor of the Will of the Flesh,
nor of the Will of Man,
but of God.
14. And the Word was made flesh,
and dwelt among us,
[and we beheld his Glory,
the Glory as of
The Only Begotten of The Father,]
full of Grace and Truth.

. DIANETICS AXIOMS.

THE Source of Life is a static
of peculiar and particular properties

[A LIFE STATIC has no size,
no shape, no mass, no temperature,
no frequency, nor any other physical property.]

2. At least a portion of the static
called life is impinged upon
the Physical Universe.
3. That portion of the Static of Life
which is impinged upon
the Physical Universe
has for its Dynamic Goal
SURVIVAL and ONLY Survival.
4. The Physical Universe
is reducible to motion of energy
operating in Space through Time.
5. That portion of the Static of Life
concerned with the Life Organisms
of the Physical Universe
is concerned WHOLLY with MOTION.

22. Theta and Thought
are similar orders of static.
23. All Thought is concerned
with Motion.
26. Thought is accomplished
by Theta Facsimiles
of Physical Universe,
Entities or Actions.

99. Theta Facsimiles can recombine
into new symbols.
100. Language is the symbolization
of effort.
101. Language depends for its force
upon the force which accompanied
its definition.

[Note: Counter-effort, not language, is aberrative.]

109. Behavior is modified
by Counter-Efforts which have
impinged on the Organism.

115. SELF-DETERMINISM is
the Theta Control of the Organism.
116. A SELF-DETERMINED EFFORT
is that Counter-Effort
which has been received
into the Organism in the Past
and integrated into the organism
for its Conscious Use.

119. Agreement with any Source,
contra- or pro-survival,
postulates a New Reality
for the organism.
120. Non-Survival Courses,
Thoughts and Actions
require Non-Optimum Effort.
121. Every Thought has been preceded
by Physical Action.
122. The Mind does with Thought
as it has done with entities
in the Physical Universe.

127. All perceptions reaching
the organism's sense channels
are recorded and stored by Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Perception is the process
of recording data from
the Physical Universe and storing it
as a Theta Facsimile.

Definition: Recall is the process
of regaining Perceptions.
128. Any organism can recall
everything which it has perceived.

[See: SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard (1970).]

oaroloye:

. LUKE 16:19-31.

19. There was
a certain rich man,
which was clothed
in purple and fine linen,
and fared sumptuously
every day:
20. And there was
a certain beggar
named Lazarus,
which was laid at his gate,
full of sores,
21. And desiring to be fed
with the crumbs
which fell from
the rich man's table:
moreover the dogs came
and licked his sores.
22. And it came to pass,
that the beggar died,
and was carried
by the Angels into
Abraham's Bosom:
the rich man also died,
and was buried;
23. And in Hell
he lift up his eyes,
being in torments,
and seeth Abraham
afar off,
and Lazarus in his bosom.
24. And he cried and said,

"Father Abraham,
have mercy on me,
and send Lazarus,
that he may dip
the tip of his finger in water,
and cool my tongue;
for I am tormented
in this flame."

25. But Abraham said,

"Son, remember
that thou in thy lifetime
receivedst thy Good Things,
and likewise Lazarus
Evil Things:
but now he is comforted,
and thou art tormented.
26. And beside all this,
between us and you
there is a great gulf fixed:
so that they which would
pass from hence
to you cannot;
neither can they pass to us,
that would come from thence."

27. Then he said,

"I pray thee therefore, father,
that thou wouldest send him
to my father's house:
28. "For I have five brethren;
that he may testify unto them,
lest they also come into
this place of torment."

29. Abraham saith unto him,

"They have Moses
and The Prophets;
let them hear them."

30. And he said,

"Nay, father Abraham:
but if one went unto them
from the Dead,
they will repent."

31. And he said unto him,

"If they hear not Moses
and The Prophets,
neither will they
be persuaded,
though one rose
from the Dead."

LORD YESHUA NEVER SAID THAT THE RICH MAN AND LAZARUS WERE A PARABLE.

Lord Yeshua never said anything that was not literally true- whether in a Parable or otherwise.

For instance, he is never recorded as saying, "There was a Pig who flew...," or, "There was a Cow that jumped over the Moon...." His Parables were all based on things that happen in everyday life.

LORD YESHUA IS THE PRIMARY AUTHORITY FOR CHRISTIANS- THE ONLY WAY FOR CHRISTIANS TO GET F(*Bleep!*)D UP, IS TO MAKE SOMEONE ELSE PRIMARY AUTHORITY.

"AVRAHAM'S BOSOM" did not mean the literal bosom of Avraham, but a PLACE where the RIGHTEOUS SOULS THAT SURVIVE DEATH can go to.

That is what THE ENCYCLOPAEDIA JUDICAEA says. The Jews are descendants of 9th Century converts to Yudahism, from a country called KHAZARIA- which is now called UKRAINE.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulan_(Khazar)

ALL THE OYINBOS, AND ARABS KNOW THIS AT LEADERSHIP LEVEL.

AVRAHAM AND HIS DESCENDANTS WERE ALL BLACKS- INCLUDING LORD YESHUA, CANAANITES, AND KEMETIANS.

King Bulan, who adopted Yudahism to unite his kingdom, consulted representatives of Yudahism, Christianity, and Islam, to determine which Religion was best for that purpose.

All those Power Blocs have been aware that THE JEWS WERE NEVER HEBREWS the whole time.

It was not until the 15th Century, that the Oyinbos began claiming that the Hebrews and Lord Yeshua were Whites, like them.

"HELL" is a place where the Souls of the Evil dead who survive the death of their bodies are RESTRAINED IN FIRE.

If they were allowed to roam free, they could do stupedous damage- from killing and destroying to harvest Spiritual Energy, to seizing the bodies of the Newborn, to steal another life.

AVRAHAM'S BOSOM is the PARADISE that Lord Yeshua and the Thief on the Other Cross went to together, after they died.

When Lord Yeshua Resurrected from the Dead, many Saints Resurrected with him.

They either went back to Avraham's Bosom, or Ascended to Heaven too.

[i]LAZARUS,
LORD YESHUA'S FRIEND, WAS A BEGGAR OF KNOWLEDGE OF GOD: ALONG WITH THE REST OF HIS FAMILY.

. LUKE 10:38-42.

38. Now it came to pass,
as they went,
that he entered into a certain village:
and a certain woman named Martha
received him into her house.
39. And she had a sister called Mary,
which also sat at Jesus' feet,
and heard his word.
40. But Martha was cumbered
about much serving,
and came to him,
and said,

"Lord, dost thou not care
that my sister hath left me
to serve alone?
Bid her therefore
that she help me."

41. And Jesus Answered
and Said unto her,

"Martha, Martha,
thou art careful and troubled
about many things:
42. "But one thing is needful:
and Mary hath chosen
that good part,
which shall not be taken away
from her."

THE "CERTAIN VILLAGE" COULD ONLY HAVE BEEN BETHANY.

. JOHN 11:1-7.

NOW a certain man was sick,
named Lazarus,
of Bethany,
the town of Mary
and her sister Martha.
2. [It was (that) Mary
which anointed the Lord
with ointment,
and wiped his feet with her hair,
whose brother Lazarus was sick.]
3. Therefore his sisters
sent unto him,
saying,

"Lord, behold,
he whom thou lovest
is sick."

4. When Jesus heard that,
he Said,

"This Sickness is not
unto Death,
but for The Glory of God,
that The Son of God
might be Glorified thereby."

5. Now Jesus loved Martha,
and her sister,
and Lazarus.
6. When he had
heard therefore
that he was sick,
he abode two days still
in the same place
where he was.
7. Then after that Saith he
to his Disciples,

"Let us go into Judaea again."

THESE PEOPLE WERE ALL BEGGARS, WHOM LORD YESHUA WAS SUPPORTING.

"THE RICH MAN," IN THIS SCENARIO, WOULD BE CONSISTENT WITH LAZARUS' PRIEST OR RABBI- WHO, NATURALLY, HAD VAST THEORETICAL KNOWLEDGE OF GOD, COMPARED TO LAZARUS AND HIS SISTERS.

People referred Lazarus to this "Big Brother," to solve his problems of SPIRITUAL STARVATION- laying him at his gate.

Whereas he only gave Lazarus "crumbs:" discard Knowledge tidbits. Nothing to permanently solve his Spiritual Poverty.

His "sores" were consistent with ongoing problems, and the "Dogs" with UNBELIEVERS OF THE GOSPEL, who exploited them.

Dtruthspeaker:

Everyone knows the Lazarus who was connected to a certain person in the hell, who shows that hell is a very very bad place to be.

AND TO REMEMBER THAT THE SAME STORY SHOWS THAT ABRAHAM AND LAZARUS ARE NOT IN HELL, AS YOU AND YOUR GROUP HAD BEEN TRYING TO SAY.

SO, SEE, BY YOUR OWN DOING, YOUR OWN LIE HAS BEEN BROKEN TO PIECES!

NO ROAD!

ONLY THOSE WHO DIE WITH TOTAL RECALL CAN GO TO HEAVEN, PARADISE, OR HELL.

Even a person Poor-in-Knowledge-of-God can achieve that, BY MEDITATION IN THE WORD OF GOD.

LORD YESHUA SURELY TAUGHT LAZARUS THAT: THAT EXPLAINS WHY HE LOVED HIM- AND CERTAIN OTHERS.

cornelboy:

If wicked people will also have eternal life, I think it's time for me to go do money rituals.

YOU HAVE TO BE A REAL FOOL TO WANT TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH NOTHING BUT FIRE ONLY!
[/quote]

GOD dwells in Eternity, Outside of Space/Time: to create The Heavens and The Earth God duplicated Himself, enabling Himself to operate in Space/Time and to create objects and entities from modified duplicates of Himself.

Lord Yeshua was not THE LOGOS- YOCHANNAN LIED to confuse and destroy US. The so-called Apostles never wanted to Save the World.

THE WORD (Logos) is consistent with THE ELDER BROTHER; LORD YESHUA is consistent with THE JUNIOR BROTHER.

Once this is understood, the Interpretation of The Parable falls into place.

The conventional Oyinbo Theological Interpretation is that The Parable is about the Backsliding Christian Sinner, being welcomed into The Kingdom of God upon Repentance.

The Oyinbos love this Interpretation because they are Historically an incredibly wicked race. JOHN NEWTON, the author of the AMAZING GRACE hymn, is an example of this.

After his so-called Conversion, he continued to trade in TransAltantic Slaves for 6 years.

Therefore he wanted to claim that all Christians were "wretches." We are not all robbers, thieves, and kidnappers, as the Oyinbos are.

A true Christian Convert is THE SALT OF THE EARTH and THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD.

You need to consider the status of the person feeding you an interpretation.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Transgenders Strip Naked In Front Of Kids On TV To Normalise Sex Change Surgery / Sheikh Ibrahim Nias / Notable Western Converts From Christianity To Islam.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.