Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? (1480 Views)

Find out this Bible verse(s) with the Holy Spirit only / Got This Interesting Bible Verse To Share. Hope This Never Affects Ourslayqueens / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Carcholce: 1:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

By the affidavit of the father, the other son owns everything his father owns, therefore, like the other strangers, the boy is at his brother's grace and that is what the brother knew which is why he went silent after the father spoke with him.

They were both aware of the Lawful consequences.

Does this mean a returning believer had already broken a law that cannot be completely forgiven?

Perhaps the act of living a sinful life comes with a prize that robs us of our fathers glory!

Are you saying the glory that was lost cannot be restored, which puts us far behind those that never lost it!

Sorry if I’m not making sense but I’m trying to. I hope you understand.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Carcholce: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
immaculatesense:

Dear Carchoice
Alot of people above have provided great and wonderful answers...I will like u to pay more attention to those replies most especially this from RoyalDiadems...
Stop the rigmarole that Dtruthspeaker may want to drag u into... nobody can fully explain a parable that was not explained by the speaker himself...we can only learn and take a clue on the reasons for the parable. These reasons can be found in all the comments given by different people on this thread...gather it up and learn a lesson from them...simple.
Thank u

Thank you!
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
topcatking:

To every man, his (version of ) truth.

There is no version of Truth, only Truth.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Exactly what stupid people say when they see that they are stupid.

Stupid people recognize stupid stuff I guess.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Does this mean a returning believer had already broken a law that cannot be completely forgiven?

Perhaps the act of living a sinful life comes with a prize that robs us of our fathers glory!

Are you saying the glory that was lost cannot be restored, which puts us far behind those that never lost it!

Sorry if I’m not making sense but I’m trying to. I hope you understand.

Still using believer things to see. The parable of the seeds was without doubt for believers.

Follow The Law and Nature. If you had told your father to give you your "severance package" and he grants it, do you still have any rights remaining from him?

Do you think he would ever restore it to you?

If he is a just father, would he not respect the rights of your other brother, who by your departure now has increased and double work to do for his father?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Carcholce: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Still using believer things to see. The parable of the seeds was without doubt for believers.

Follow The Law and Nature. If you had told your father to give you your "severance package" and he grants it, do you still have any rights remaining from him?

Do you think he would ever restore it to you?

If he is a just father, would he not respect the rights of your other brother, who by your departure now has increased and double work to do for his father?

This means even as the father was feasting and rejoicing that his son had come back to him, In his heart, the other son is now the most loved. Is this right?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Stupid people recognize stupid stuff I guess.

Wise people recognise stupid people and their divers stupidities to avoid entering them.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
Carcholce:

This means even as the father was feasting and rejoicing that his son had come back to him, In his heart, the other son is now the most loved. Is this right?

Which father will not greatly love a son who stayed by his side most especially when a stupid son departs?

The feasting is a public humiliation of the stupid boy and a purging of the shame and embarrassment the boy wickedly poured on the father.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Wise people recognise stupid people and their divers stupidities to avoid entering them.

Wise people? Lol. Patronize your sorry self. That is your business. And it is differs not "divers" Mr. Dumboinho
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Wise people? Lol. Patronize your sorry self. That is your business. And it is differs not "divers" Mr. Dumboinho

Stupido, your stupidity is yours to keep and use for yourself, I am not affected by it save for the fact that you are now my todays example of "don't be stupid like stupido, the idol that looks but does not see."
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupido, your stupidity is yours to keep and use for yourself, I am not affected by it save for the fact that you are now my todays example of "don't be stupid like stupido, the idol that looks but does not see."

Dumboinho, step back and re-read the tripe you have been dropping on this Thread and others replies to your tripe.

You type as if you have swallowed a typewriter.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumboinho, step back and re-read the tripe you have been dropping on this Thread and others replies to your tripe.

Stupido, in line with your "you don't know anything" you never heard

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur S.

"The truth will set you free, but first it will make you miserable."

James A. Garfield
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Carcholce: 2:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Which father will not greatly love a son who stayed by his side most especially when a stupid son departs?

The feasting is a public humiliation of the stupid boy and a purging of the shame and embarrassment the boy wickedly poured on the father.

Ahhh, that’s a new twist! grin grin

But I see what you are saying and it makes sense logically. And according to nature too.

This means the parable is according to nature, as a father is to his children.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Carcholce: 2:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident." Arthur S.

James A. Garfield

Be calming down please. No need to engage in banter.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Carcholce: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Lol. @swallow the type writer.

No need to engage in banter please. Thank you for your input.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

James A. Garfield

Which truth can come from a confirmed Dumbo?

Truth come only from God. Men are Liars no be so your "Apostle" Paul talk?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:23pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Which truth can come from a confirmed Dumbo?

Truth come only from God. Men are Liars no be so your "Apostle" Paul talk?

See, Foolish man, thank you for telling the world that you are a liar. Stupid!
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Lol. @swallow the type writer.

No need to engage in banter please. Thank you for your input.

Alright. I won't be answering him again. On a side note, I think I have seen Jesus explanations to this parable somewhere in The Gospel of Barnabas ( I am not sure, so I am going thru my stuff again) I will post my findings for you to see

Also check that Gospel, ALL of Jesus parable he have the explanations and meaning to them.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:24pm On Jun 29, 2022
Carcholce:

Be calming down please. No need to engage in banter.

He is the one unreasonably hassling me because i bursted wide his stupid wicked and untrue accusation against Paul and he could not provide any reasonable counter.

So, I have become his enemy!
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

See, Foolish man, thank you for telling the world that you are a liar. Stupid!

Ode Agba, I posted that to rubbish your quotes. Seems comprehension is an issue with you too?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Ode Agba, I posted that to rubbish your quotes. Seems comprehension is an issue with you too?

Fool, the words of a fool always destroys them
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Fool, the words of a fool always destroys them

Dumbo, rest.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:40pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, rest.

Stupido, I am always at rest.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 2:43pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupido, I am always at rest.

Dumbo, then stop attacking you Keypad/Keyboard wink
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, then stop attacking you Keypad/Keyboard wink

Stupido, now you have reduced yourself to a keypad/keyboard. Okay Stupid keypad/keyboard if you stop mentioning me then I would stop replying you.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 3:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupido, now you have reduced yourself to a keypad/keyboard. Okay Stupid keypad/keyboard if you stop mentioning me then I would stop replying you.

Dumbo, you will be at rest the moment you stop attacking. Your keypad/keyboard. That is when you are at rest.

Dumbo, capiche?
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:25pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, you will be at rest the moment you stop attacking. Your keypad/keyboard. That is when you are at rest.

Dumbo, capiche?

Studio, i am at rest but I capiche, you need to be the thing that speaks the last.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Studio, i am at rest but I capiche, you need to be the thing that speaks the last.

Dumbo, rest.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, rest.

Stupido of all things to pursue in the world, it is last word you pursue! Your stupidity is very entertaining! grin
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

Stupido of all things to pursue in the world, it is last word you pursue! Your stupidity is very entertaining! grin

Dumbo, rest.
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Lukuluku69(m): 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Who Can Explain This Bible Verse To Me? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:50pm On Jun 29, 2022
Lukuluku69:

Dumbo, rest.

Stupido last word chaser! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Meeting Point Of Warm Nd Cold Water Is A Testimony Of God's Existence / Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? / The Day A Fake Seminarian Was Arrested At Ikpayongo,benue State

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.