Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,862 members, 7,824,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form (26471 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by OGHENAOGIE(m): 10:03am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So GCE is a Secondary school?

I just learnt something new today. cheesy
he has an waec certificate na im matter...
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by FireUpNow(m): 10:05am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If you actually went to school, what you should be comparing is SSCE and GCE.

Asking me the difference between WAEC and GCE is like asking for the difference between INEC and Labour Party.
So tell me the difference between SSCE and GCE as if it's university or polytechnic students come back to write them both.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by eldoradoxx: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2022
Did Atiku lie about attending a primary and secondary school in Ibadan which turned out false and for which he is blaming Afikuyomi? They are two different cases here.
Meanwhile, that is why we are routing for the man whose certificate is complete. Obi#
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by olamike02: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2022
signature2012:

No difference between Atiku and your Tinubu.

They are both useless.
If OBI had been Atiku VP ,he wouldn't have been useless.
OBI that can't win even in Onitsha. umm.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kayperry: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2022
na2016:

Nigeria youths like you are the problem of Nigeria. Why mention Igbo when a good number of these 1950s to 1960s killed the country and do not even have the requisite qualifications.

which professional job in Nigeria is primary & sec. school certificate a requisite, and is it even possibly to be a graduate without school cert ??

IF you acknowledged people from the 50's & 60's killed the country then why are you rooting for a 60yrs old man or you don't know peter is from the 60's.

Why should any sound minds take you serious when you don't even know what you are saying undecided
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by pavoda: 10:30am On Jun 29, 2022
I have not insulted you! I actually meant no offense beyond pointing out that you in this case you have chosen to be willful misinformed when all the information is available to you at your fingertips. You don’t have to hear it from me. Do your research my brother. Don’t take offense too quickly it’s not a sign of maturity.
kafeii123:

You could educate my glaring ignorance rather than insultively posing a question..

I know about Nigeria ...but northern Nigeria is not an area I ever lived in or know so well so...are you intending to educate me or you were seeking an opportunity to show a lack of home training?
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by backnbeta(f): 10:32am On Jun 29, 2022
Another "certificate less" polithiefcian will be sworn in in 2023. My submission: 1 Tinubu is better than 100 Athiefkus...I'm just tired of foolanis
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kayperry: 10:34am On Jun 29, 2022
famology:
No wonder PDP has been silent about the Tinubu certificate saga. Lol........
I think Atiku is eminently qualified with what he submitted. Like I said in the case of Tinubu, once you have minimum of school cert or equivalent, you're eminently qualified.

My only concern is why that of Tinubu is giving the enemies of progress from the east a sleepless night. Clowns from the east! Lol..... they'll avoid this thread by all means possible. Mumu people..... hahahaha

For a man who is about to drown or who knows drowning is eminent even an ewedu leaf around will strike like life saving rope,
they are just scrabbling to hold on to anything to stay afloat cheesy Ugu leaf looks like rope undecided

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by TMwise1942: 11:38am On Jun 29, 2022
steveneche:
shocked
Guy airtel how much
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by noegenesis(m): 11:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Faiththatworks:
Let me start by making it very very clear,I will vote for Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu.
Now that my bias is out of the way, back to the matter, Oya Atiku supporters we are waiting for your defence of your Master,where's his primary, secondary school certificate oooooo.
I'm sure Atiku secondary certificate is full of F9,that's why he can't present it.
For those who don't understand,let me break it down to you, Nigeria Custom in 1965 was for only the laziest,most unintelligent people in the country.
Only people with very very low IQ joined them because Nigeria was thriving back then,even the private sector were recruiting Directly from secondary schools and the very few Universities available in the country due to shortage of labor,so u understand why someone like Atiku had to join the Nigerian Custom.
Back to the matter,I still don't understand why any sane Nigerian will.look at the credentials of Asiwaju Tinubu,a man who worked in only Forbes Top 500 companies in the world,and ask me to chose between him and a retired custom officer and a local banker who spent all his working life in a small local bank called Fidelity bank,haba make una fear God.
Asiwaju on your Mandate we stand GIDIGBA,no shaking.
I must say this before I leave,I challenge Reno Omokri to stop all these childish tantrums and tell us one company he ever worked for before relocating to work as Jonathan sycophant,he's always quick to throw stones at Tinubu,but I dare him to drop his CV, let us his know his academic worth.
God bless Nigeria

Bros you are right.... but Tinubu is old... He's not even telling us his real age!
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Brunicekid(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

The "GCE" was written under qualification..
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Insectkiller: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Secondary: GCE

Higher: Master (in looting, thiefery and ...)

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

If you actually went to school, what you should be comparing is SSCE and GCE.

Asking me the difference between WAEC and GCE is like asking for the difference between INEC and Labour Party.

You are busy displaying your foolishness and ignorance on a public forum and your Y IBO brothers keep dancing nakedly celebrating your foolishness openly in a market square on a market day. Is this how you want to rule Nigeria with this kind of thinking?

You said asking you the difference between WAEC and GCE is like asking for the difference between INEC and Labour Party. I expect your so called Omo Y IBO brothers to correct you but you all think alike.

So WAEC a Regional Examination Body and the Certificate Issued by the Body - General Certificate of Education is the same as INEC an Electoral Body (Regulator) and Labour Party a regulated entity .

No wonder, Peter Obi was a Special Adviser (Honorary) to Goodluck Jonathan on Economy, over $100 billion looted, at high oil price, One Kobo was not saved. Estimated $30 billion spent out of money Obasanjo saved.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Okpetruth(m): 12:47pm On Jun 29, 2022
[quote post=114250823 post=114250823]embarassed Still better that Iragbiji- Lagos- Ibadan- Chicago- affidavit circus[/quothief na thief ogate]
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Okpetruth(m): 12:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
@karlo. Thief na thief oga. Na the same thing o
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by famology(m): 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
kayperry:

For a man who is about to drown or who knows drowning is eminent even an ewedu leaf around will strike like life saving rope,
they are just scrabbling to hold on to anything to stay afloat cheesy Ugu leaf looks like rope undecided

Hahahahahahahaha.....
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by na2016: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
kayperry:

which professional job in Nigeria is primary & sec. school certificate a requisite, and is it even possibly to be a graduate without school cert ??

IF you acknowledged people from the 50's & 60's killed the country then why are you rooting for a 60yrs old man or you don't know peter is from the 60's.

Why should any sound minds take you serious when you don't even know what you are saying undecided

I wanted to take you on but I decided to ignore you but before I do, let me show you that you don't read and if at all you do, you don't understand.
1)My comment read " a good number" does that mean all of the 1950s and 1960s?

Answer just that one question before I finish your skewed mentality
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kayperry: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
na2016:

I wanted to take you on but I decided to ignore you but before I do, let me show you that you don't read and if at all you do, you don't understand.
1)My comment read " a good number" does that mean all of the 1950s and 1960s?

Answer just that one question before I finish your skewed mentality

" A good number" to me sounds like majority undecided what i finding bemusing is why you still had to pick a choice from that age & time lipsrsealed why not move to the Age class that are deemed solution to Nigeria's problem.
Lets quit the pretence you are supporting Peter obi that do not only belong to the age group of nigeria problem but he was also card carrying member of one of the party that ruined nigeria.
My question is if you insist Peter obi is a saint and pdp is darkness, on what grounds can a r/ship exist between darkness & light ?? is peter truly light ??
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Kurugu92(m): 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
O boy stop typing rubbish aforementioned names are too great. Becareful
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by nedekid: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
But igbos are running after Tinubu
What have igbos got to do with tinubu? Very very condescending statement.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by nedekid: 2:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Abeg they should post Peter obi's own let's see if he is like these same people with disappearing certificates and phantom school records.
Meanwhile, seems this fellow is searching for one of thems records.

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kafeii123: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2022
pavoda:
I have not insulted you! I actually meant no offense beyond pointing out that you in this case you have chosen to be willful misinformed when all the information is available to you at your fingertips. You don’t have to hear it from me. Do your research my brother. Don’t take offense too quickly it’s not a sign of maturity.

Well...you worded it like you were responding to a Peter Obi campaign executive who is peddling lies...whereas that was far from the case.

I remember his primary and secondary education not being issues prior to now...but now that it's sort of generating a furore...he can simply re-release such details with proof.

It's the same BAT should've done.... except they're both getting a kick out of this...they both should have sorted this out since
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by pavoda: 8:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Well your point was that he was unwilling to release it because it may possibly shed light on his nationality.I do agree with you that these candidates owe Nigerians and Voters a duty to be transparent with every information about them with the law.I am swear that this issue has been trashed out in court and so there should be no ambiguity about it. It’s public. Knowledge
kafeii123:

Well...you worded it like you were responding to a Peter Obi campaign executive who is peddling lies...whereas that was far from the case.

I remember his primary and secondary education not being issues prior to now...but now that it's sort of generating a furore...he can simply re-release such details with proof.

It's the same BAT should've done.... except they're both getting a kick out of this...they both should have sorted this out since
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by 9jaRealist: 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
miqos02:
Primary school : NIL
Secondary school : GCE
Higher institution : Masters

The form calls for QUALIFICATIONS, not for schools…
>
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Kooldame: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Check properly they are asking for his secondary sch qualification
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Zaminamina: 3:18pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Qualifications is different from school attended.
Btw. I think primary school qualification should be first school living.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Cromagnon: 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Did you read the heading?

Bad bele has blocked your eyes ba?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Atiku, Okowa Visit Yar’Adua’s Mother In Katsina (Photos) / PDP Had No Candidate For Kogi Governorship Election - Court Rules / IGP Adamu Seeks N24.8bn To Fuel Vehicles, Motorcycles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.