Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:50 AM

Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form (26427 Views)

Tinubu Did Not Sign His INEC Forms EC 13A & EC9 Forms - Gazette (Photos) / Hope Uzodinma Receives INEC Form As Imo APC Candidate / Uche Nwosu Receives INEC Form As APC Candidate. Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Teenaira: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
So GCE is a Secondary school?

I just learnt something new today. cheesy

Brother go and look at the form again. It requested for QUALIFICATION, Secondary school can not be qualification. We can criticize them but let's do it objectively.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by ponyonm: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Neduzze5:
Hmmm

The fact that Nigerians who must provide evidence of FSLC, Space, and B.SC or HND as the case maybe and be below a certain age before they can get a job, are the ones supporting either Tinubu or Atiku baffles me.

It seems like our mumu never do. Even Seun going on Twitter to castigate Peter Obi says a lot.

We all will live to reap the results of our actions and inactions.

He really did that? You should have challenged him to come out in public and present himself for even the smallest of service to the people, let's see how effective he can be. It's not just enough to hide behind keypad and be castigating people.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by naija4life247: 7:32am On Jun 29, 2022
obembet:

They prefer Fulani than Yoruba.. they hate and envy Yorubas so much.

YORUBA pass them in everything.

They don't accommodate other tribes, no state in east near Oyo state, Ogun state Ondo state in everything in terms of Development.

The day I hate igbos is when some of them in Port Harcourt were telling me that they should burn than Lagos state. They said all the brt, government properties should be burn to ash. That's when I knew that those bastard have different agenda.

If they like, let Them vote PDP as usual, they will still be the biggest loser. 5%

Isn't it obvious that you envy those above you, not those below
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Aystarz: 7:34am On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:
angry Nothing on earth can stop Atiku or Tinubu from being president in 2023.

Not even Allah or Mohammed
Or Jesus or the Christian God.

If Buhari can be elected twice why not atiku or Tinubu.

Get used to it, this is the Nigeria of our reality

Nice try grin . This infantile approach at garnering votes for your useless APC/PDP party won't work though. You're dumb if you think PO supporters would back down only to support either of these twin evils.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by kmaster007: 7:36am On Jun 29, 2022
Nah Tinubu matter dem go carry like crayfish... Media,Disobedient no loud for Atiku now... I stand with Jagaban
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by RexTramadol1: 7:39am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Well, INEC too weren’t clear enough

If you ask anyone, what’s your qualification the response is either SSCE, B.sc and so on

INEC are supposed to add institution, that’s the normal thing to do.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by obembet(f): 7:40am On Jun 29, 2022
naija4life247:

Isn't it obvious that you envy those above you, not those below

No tribe in Nigeria that is above Yoruba.

The only area that north is above Yoruba is politics
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by FireUpNow(m): 7:45am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Is GCE not written by secondary school studentsand secondary school graduates? What's the difference between WAEC and GCE?
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by nams77: 7:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:

You speak of what you don't know.

Don't be so certain

God, Jehovah almighty can do what is not expected.

Don't bother arguing with me. You have your position and I have mine. Let's stick to it
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by chrisukeka(m): 7:49am On Jun 29, 2022
Are you serious?
"Not even God"?
People get mind sha

Ignorance on rampage.....

Thinkam:

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by DenreleDave(m): 7:50am On Jun 29, 2022
so we shud vote a candidate bcox him go university? he is competent bcox of that ?

u cant blackmail others......
Neduzze5:
Hmmm

The fact that Nigerians who must provide evidence of FSLC, Space, and B.SC or HND as the case maybe and be below a certain age before they can get a job, are the ones supporting either Tinubu or Atiku baffles me.

It seems like our mumu never do. Even Seun going on Twitter to castigate Peter Obi says a lot.

We all will live to reap the results of our actions and inactions.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by cp3o: 7:52am On Jun 29, 2022
Thinkam:

We will store this statement of yours and remind you of it later.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by LeoDeKing: 7:53am On Jun 29, 2022
FireUpNow:

Is GCE not written by secondary school studentsand secondary school graduates? What's the difference between WAEC and GCE?
If you actually went to school, what you should be comparing is SSCE and GCE.

Asking me the difference between WAEC and GCE is like asking for the difference between INEC and Labour Party.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by jumper524(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

it's a qualification just like BSc.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by cochexky: 7:58am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
But igbos are running after Tinubu

U go die for Igbo land..

Kindly go and read Peter Obi form then tell ur soul the first truth of the best among them.

Leave igbos alone oo no be them say make Tinubu no go school.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by stawarts(m): 7:58am On Jun 29, 2022
adioolayi:
grin grin grin grin

Na Anything Tinubu be their headaches...

Awon werey gbogbo
Honestly I don't know why so much hatred, I was at iju general hospital yesterday 58% of the patient are igbos( young, adults and old) ,20% are staff and you won't see them come online and talk about these except lagos is this Yoruba is that...these people level of ingrate is legendary.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by cochexky: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
ERockson:
If this is Tinubu ibo will not Stop crying

U go die for Igbo land..

Kindly go and read Peter Obi form then tell ur soul the first truth of the best among them.

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Alexis11: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2022
fyneguy:

Gbam.

I have said it before. It's all about stopping a Yoruba man from becoming President.

In 2015, they were shouting Fulanization against Buhari, cos his VP na Yoruba. In 2019, they voted for a Fulani, Atiku. lol

Only the gullible will believe the Obi support is about competence.

Well said.

"Only the gullible will believe the Obi support is about competence." should be written in gold. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by nduchucks: 8:00am On Jun 29, 2022
The form posted asked for primary and secondary qualifications.

Atiku's secondary qualification is GCE while his higher qualification is a Master's degree.

The form shown did not ask for the name of the institution or school where the qualifications were achieved.

Many of the posters on this thread seem to need more education than these candidates.

I sorry for una.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Prince111111: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Still better that Iragbiji- Lagos- Ibadan- Chicago- affidavit circus
far better grin
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Nobody: 8:06am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Most of the youths on Social media are lousy, lazy and jobless and the Omo Y IBO among them are suffering from bitterness and depression.

The form attached if it is the Authentic INEC Form only requested for Qualification. GCE Ordinary Level is the qualification and not the name of the institution attended.

Somebody can develop himself on self study and home study to write GCE and UME. It is the qualification that is requested for and not the name of the institution.

In some HR employee data form, they normally put Institution attended, Qualification and Date.

INEC have reasons for omitting Institutions attended from the form.

The IBOs cannot survive in their propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by na2016: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2022
ERockson:

Nigeria youths like you are the problem of Nigeria. Why mention Igbo when a good number of these 1950s to 1960s killed the country and do not even have the requisite qualifications.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Bennycollins: 8:14am On Jun 29, 2022
ERockson:
It is not mandatory for him to include all of his educational details. But it is mandatory for everyone to substantiate the ones you claim to have and have included in your filed documents.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by famology(m): 8:18am On Jun 29, 2022
No wonder PDP has been silent about the Tinubu certificate saga. Lol........
I think Atiku is eminently qualified with what he submitted. Like I said in the case of Tinubu, once you have minimum of school cert or equivalent, you're eminently qualified.

My only concern is why that of Tinubu is giving the enemies of progress from the east a sleepless night. Clowns from the east! Lol..... they'll avoid this thread by all means possible. Mumu people..... hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by babyfaceafrica: 8:21am On Jun 29, 2022
ponyonm:

He really did that? You should have challenged him to come out in public and present himself for even the smallest of service to the people, let's see how effective he can be. It's not just enough to hide behind keypad and be castigating people.

Is he not free to praise and criticise anybody he likes?
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Ikoyiorioke: 8:23am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

With Masters, who need primary or secondary school on the form. He has surpassed the minimum qualification though with the master.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by HRMK: 8:24am On Jun 29, 2022
IamWonderful:
But igbos are running after Tinubu
says who?what of obi?or u mean apc igbo members are running after tinubu?is he not the party's flag bearer?stop it!
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Ikoyiorioke: 8:25am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

With Masters, who need primary or secondary school on the form. He has surpassed the minimum qualification though with the master. Besides the form did not ask for name of school but qualifications.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by rolams(m): 8:27am On Jun 29, 2022
miqos02:
Primary school : NIL
Secondary school : GCE
Higher institution : Masters

Your mumu never do? Is he supposed to write name of the school at a spot created for qualifications?
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by Nobody: 8:27am On Jun 29, 2022
cochexky:

U go die for Igbo land..

OMO Y IBO, is the form given to Peter Obi different from the one given to Atiku?

Only crude, uncivilized and hardened criminal Onitsha main market trader or Ariara market trader or Alaba market trader will fill or write the name of Higher School when Qualification is what is required.

Truly, because of Tinubu, on Atiku matter, you are exposing your frustration and helplessness.

INEC have reasons for omitting 'Institution attended'.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by rolams(m): 8:28am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Check the form meticulously. He was right. That's the column for qualifications.
Re: Atiku Did Not Include Primary, Secondary And University Names On His INEC Form by rolams(m): 8:31am On Jun 29, 2022
Ikoyiorioke:
With Masters, who need primary or secondary school on the form. He has surpassed the minimum qualification though with the master. Besides the form did not ask for name of school but qualifications.

I wonder ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's Top Associates To Go In 2017 - Daily Sun / Nigeria Decides : Share A Picture Of You And Your Polling Unit / Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.