Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,915 members, 7,810,512 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) (20455 Views)

President Buhari Arrives Paris For 2-Week Official Visit (Photos) / Aisha Buhari Pays Amaechi A Visit (Photos) / Kazaure Gudaji Amazed At Dino Melaye's Car During Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2022
President Muhammadu Buhari arrives Lisbon, Portugal ahead of his State Visit and participation at UN Ocean Conference on 28th June 2022

The presidential Jet NAF2 conveying the President and members of his entourage touched ground � at Humberto Lisbon International airport at about 6:35pm

The president was received by The President of Portugal Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa at the airport.

#BuharisWorking
#NigeriaHasDecide
#NextLevelConfrmed

Vote APC. Vote Change2023

Source;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02BpbnbuwYwgzYeZjGBtY6o6dLczGiKv64jASM2Mvim6kALX18qwQWP8C3vgo4zC1hl&id=100011193364134&sfnsn=scwspwa

6 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:32pm On Jun 28, 2022
Cc Lalasticala Seun mynd44

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Karlovych: 11:34pm On Jun 28, 2022
embarassed Who am I?

Candidate: I attended Chicago State University

Employer: That's good, can I have a copy of your academic transcripts and/or certificate?

Candidate: Unfortunately I don't have them, but I went to court to swear that I attended the university. During World War II, all my credentials were burnt in one of Nazi camps in Europe, in fact....

Employer: Depart from my sight you child of perdition!

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by ojun50(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
Please he should just stay there for one plus.

Na Every week he dey travel now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by babasolution: 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2022
They should go n die.very wicked satanic country

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:38pm On Jun 28, 2022
ojun50:
Please he should just stay there for one plus.

Na Every week he dey travel now

grin

Na ur money? Wetin concern u?

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Naijanascam: 11:39pm On Jun 28, 2022
Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Kathiroh: 11:40pm On Jun 28, 2022
Wow! .
What a peaceful atmosphere , when Nigeria is in chaos ; With Herds men here and there, bandits to and Fro .

We wish you well sir.
Hopefully 2023 will give us justice.
Let the best candidate win oh Lord .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by shaibu123: 11:41pm On Jun 28, 2022
We have a traveller called president that careless about the hardship faced by the citizens.
On average, Buhari have spent half of his 8 years in office traveling round the world.

8 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:43pm On Jun 28, 2022
shaibu123:
We have a traveller called president that careless about the hardship faced by the citizens.
On average, Buhari have spent half of his 8 years in office traveling round the world.

Wetin concern u. If you like don't go and find solution to ur problem sit there and be blaming Buhari

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 11:47pm On Jun 28, 2022
The president is in Lisbon, Portugal, on a State Visit and participation at UN Ocean Conference.

At the same time, Justice Binta Nyako has returned one animal to its cage inside the zoo to continue eating the watery beans till Nov. grin

I'm still finding it very amusing how some illiterates threatened to attack the president of a country in another country. Meanwhile, these are just bunch of illiterates living in another country and some without relevant documents.

May be they thought a president is the chairman of palm wine tappers association. grin

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by realstars: 11:58pm On Jun 28, 2022
I know he will run away from the country again so soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:00am On Jun 29, 2022
LeoDeKing:
The president is in Lisbon, Portugal, on a State Visit and participation at UN Ocean Conference.

At the same time, Justice Binta Nyako has returned one animal to its cage inside the zoo to continue eating the watery beans till Nov. grin

I'm still finding it very amusing how some illiterates threatened to attack the president of a country in another country. Meanwhile, these are just bunch of illiterates living in another country and some without relevant documents.

May be they thought a president is the chairman of palm wine tappers association. grin

gringrin grin

U don finish them, they will avoid this thread and hide their faces in shame.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2022
realstars:
I know he will run away from the country again so soon.

E shock u abi?

Oya go hug transformer

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by WildChild00(m): 12:01am On Jun 29, 2022
Bubu
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by steveneche(m): 6:42am On Jun 29, 2022
angry
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by kenzysmith: 6:42am On Jun 29, 2022
Election for the people Buhari for d nation Everyday jollification na the change we dey want grin Apc! Apc! Apc!

Buhari and osinbajooooo! Na d change we dey want grin

Buhari must continue 2023 grin

2 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by sleek214(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Na wa o wakawaka president.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Buhari is working indeed!

NNPC recieved one billion dollars for refinery repairs, they saiid their refineries wont work. So where did the $1bn go to?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by flexyrule(m): 6:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Ajala the traveller.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Oyiboman69: 6:43am On Jun 29, 2022
Waka waka...

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by ecolime(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Mr Ajala

Always travelling as if his butt is on fire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by ClassicMan202(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022
This man no dey do complete one week for 9ja again o...

Him wife self don relocate go Dubai

Posterity will judge

LordviccoDaGuru:

E shock u abi?

Oya go hug transformer

When you see a "seemingly" intelligent person supporting an obvious fallacy, just know that either his brains has been bought or he doesn't have a brain in the first place.

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Latestnewsline: 6:44am On Jun 29, 2022
Dele Farotimi Reacts to Ike Ekweremadu Arrest- Nigeria happened to you
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfnT3HUAdNw
Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by rickyrex(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
They love to visit a well organized state, but can't replicate the good things they see there in there own state. Olodo head

4 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by LaSenior: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
cheesy

Buhari just wanted to travel everywhere just to collect travel allowances and other allowances

The presidential jet mileage should have increased in millions now

Very good for nothing

Cassava agbado we reject you wholeheartedly

7 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Baba, say Hi to Cristiano Ronaldo for me , thanks

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by Truthisunique2: 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Na inferiority complex dey worry this buhari

He just believe any event which oyinbo would be hosting or present must be attended.

Even when he has nothing to contribute, gain other than a recycled speech written for him

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by oluwaseunamos33(m): 6:45am On Jun 29, 2022
Thank God for journey mercy

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Arrives Lisbon Ahead Of State Visit (Photos) by TimmyTen(m): 6:46am On Jun 29, 2022
Ajala the President

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala / Soyinka: People Are So Power-Driven, Can't Accept They Didn't Win An Election / Army Sends 12 Officers To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.