Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:25 AM

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala (20456 Views)

Melaye: You Cannot Promote, Defend Or Campaign For Tinubu Without Looking Stupid / Tinubu: Without Me, Buhari Would Have Lost In 2015 / Handsome Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Without Glasses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by adenigga(m): 3:22am On Jan 11
A chieftain of the opposition party, the Peoples Democratic Party, Daniel Bwala, on Wednesday, said he is committed to supporting the administration of President Bola Tinubu, even if that requires him to defect to the All Progressives Congress.

“I told him today, I am committing to play my part to support your administration, and I have no apologies to anybody,” Bwala told State House correspondents after closed-door talks with the President at the Aso Rock Villa, Abuja.

“APC is a party. President Bola Tinubu is my motivation; if supporting him will take me to APC, so be it,” he stated when asked if he would defect to the APC.

On January 2, 2024, Bwala, a staunch critic of the governing APC and the Tinubu administration, said opposition political parties must form a strong coalition if they would successfully wrestle power from the governing APC in the 2027 general elections.

Bwala, a guest on Channels Television’s Politics Today, said that without a coalition of opposition parties, President Tinubu would spend eight years in office.

“Without a coalition of political parties, Tinubu is going to spend the next eight years. That one is for sure.

“The truth of the matter is that there will be a coalition of political parties that will be very strong. This is a fact that I know.

“The coalition that is coming will swallow some of the elements that are creating the problems in the various political parties,” he said.

He commended the President’s suspension of the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs and Poverty Alleviation, Dr Betta Edu, saying, “Some of his (Tinubu’s) Ministers that were allegedly reported to have committed infractions, instead of protecting them, he asked that the law should have its course and suspended somebody without wasting time. That, to me, is impressive because it’s about the people.”

Referring to Tuesday’s announcement of a 60 per cent slash in travel entourages for the Presidency and MDAs, Bwala remarked, “There has been this outcry that the government is bloated. Yesterday, he introduced a policy that reduced the cost of governance and today, he told me it is just the beginning.”

The legal practitioner said the President assured him that more cost-cutting measures are underway to reduce the cost of governance.

“What have we been talking about as citizens is that if you don’t have a personal grudge against someone…if it is a policy issue.

“What I’m saying apart from today that I’m talking here is that you all need to visit my Twitter page. In the last few days, I have been expressing my surprise and appreciation to the President for the decisions he is making. So, this is not about political party. And you need to know that, like I said, I was with him before I left. And I was doggedly committed to him.

“I told him today that I am committing to play my part to support your administration, and I have no apologies to anybody,” he explained.

Source: https://punchng.com/JUST-IN-I-will-support-Tinubu-without-apologies-PDP-chieftain-Bwala

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Back2Daura(m): 3:29am On Jan 11
Bwala my guy... you don move ooo

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:35am On Jan 11
It is being speculated that Nigeria's political system may undergo significant changes in the near future, possibly leading to the dominance of a single political party. This could have far-reaching implications for the country's governance and political dynamics, and it remains to be seen how other parties will respond to this potential shift. It will be interesting to monitor the evolving political landscape of Nigeria and the impact it may have on the country's future.

One party state is coming and Nigeria is finished. Who suffers? The ordinary Nigerians. Who gains? the elites who subjugate their citizens. At the top the are friends and cronies irrespective of tribe and religion. They spread hate between tribes.

The success of these elites is the stupidity of the youths who fight among themselves along ethnic line.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Odogwuzack: 3:43am On Jan 11
And to realise that this guy was Obidients' hero just this last week after making that "nothing will change if you give Tinubu 30 years" comment...

Politics is wild mehn. grin

88 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Mynd44: 4:03am On Jan 11
These people have no loyalty anymore (I don't think they ever did)

From Fubara going to Aso Rock because of his politician problem which has effectively handed the Rivers Assembly to APC instead of the PDP HQ to Bwala who used to be Atiku's person and very vocal against Tinubu. This is just weird and funny. No moral code on these streets

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Politicstoday: 4:12am On Jan 11
Politics and politicians are very deep. You will hear him saying trash as usual when channels tv interviewed him this weekend. No one to trust in Nigeria politics. Nigeria politicians are Pdp in the morning and APC in the night. None to be trusted.

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by LordIsaac(m): 4:18am On Jan 11
Presidential Handshake!🤥

9 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Jamie248: 4:23am On Jan 11

4 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by jeeqaa7(m): 4:52am On Jan 11
Saboteur... Stomach Infrastructure

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Odogwuzack: 4:53am On Jan 11
If you are a Nigerian and you are emotionally intelligent enough not to take any politician seriously, then you have no idea what God has done for you and your mental health. grin

I'm just here waiting to see Obidients reaction when Peter Obi decamps again. cool

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Passionnn: 4:53am On Jan 11
Agent of stomach infrastructure
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by modath(f): 4:54am On Jan 11
Naija politics... Soap Opera!

Each time I remember that some people foolishly alienated their close circle, lost biz,.relationships etc because some paid influencers mind controlled them with " They are after your life" sentiments..... I just smile... Total LABOUR in Vain.. smiley
The wise will always rip the foolish.. The universe talk am..

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Edoreborn: 4:55am On Jan 11
Hian!

1 Like

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by ssogundele(m): 4:55am On Jan 11
All weather politicians! No single principle. This was a man shouting last week against APC and Tinubu and woolah, the same Tinubu is now the messiah. Fear Politicians first before women!

7 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Chikel20000(m): 4:57am On Jan 11
Just thinking out loud....d reason I warned nairalanders.....don't trust anyone up there buddy

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by jookco2: 5:02am On Jan 11
Nigeria is the only country where you see politicians without political ideology. Today they are in APC, tomorrow they are PDP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by WonderManly(m): 5:05am On Jan 11
Awọn yeye people up and down.
You don go collect your own share. Continue...

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Bobbynobobby: 5:06am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
And to realise that this guy was Obidients' hero just this last week after making that "nothing will change if you give Tinubu 30 years" comment...

Politics is wild mehn. grin

"What I’m saying apart from today that I’m talking here is that you all need to visit my Twitter page"

Smh I dunno what Tinubu did to that man, or to many others before and after him, but he too now 'sees the light'. Whatever let them just govern us well

8 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Och77(m): 5:07am On Jan 11
This is serious, you never can trust a Nigerian politician. This man's shame is shaming me

7 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by DWJOBScom(m): 5:11am On Jan 11
Tinubu doing what he knows best
Crippling the opposition and making sure he keeps to his end of bargain.
He cajoles , spends , bullies and others till he gets what he wants

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by davit: 5:16am On Jan 11
Interesting days lie ahead.!

5 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Peterobi90: 5:17am On Jan 11
PDP was never a viable opposition...

10 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Ezehillary(m): 5:17am On Jan 11
Pdapc
mad people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by duduade: 5:22am On Jan 11
Hunger don dey set in

Them need to pursue contracts and all

6 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by mannobi(m): 5:24am On Jan 11
Minus one for PDP. How bala blue is getting these people to his side surprises me. Perhaps the only sworn sad people about Mr president are obi fans

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Ezehillary(m): 5:25am On Jan 11
Odogwuzack:
😂😂😂

Na Obidients I pity pass.

The mental torture nor be here. grin
so you thing because one almajiri obidient will have mental torture dey play
Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by cenaman(m): 5:25am On Jan 11
Naija politician i fear una.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Bigbags(m): 5:27am On Jan 11
PDP and APC Politicians are like Prostitute... Where ever dey see money, dey spread 😀😀

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Support Tinubu Without Apologies – PDP Chieftain, Bwala by Kepukepu: 5:35am On Jan 11
Politics na your mate?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Metuh’s Firm Among 78 Paid For Doing Nothing – NSA Office / Buhari: "Any Fulani Man Caught With AK-47 Should Be Charged To Court" / Tax Evasion: Peter Obi Invited, As He Presents 20-Year Tax Clearance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.