Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

What Are Some Of The Harsh Reality You've Learned About Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are Some Of The Harsh Reality You've Learned About Relationships? (360 Views)

This Single Picture Shows The Harsh But Sad Reality Of Life (photo) / Please Help. Is The Condition I Gave My Girlfriend Too Harsh? / How True Can This Be About Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Some Of The Harsh Reality You've Learned About Relationships? by ASKUCHE: 3:33am On Jun 29, 2022
This up and rising sensational YouTuber took the time to share some of the worst truths she has learned about relationships.

Can your relate to any ot these truth she shared.

Take a look��

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uvBWcSbLHhQ
Re: What Are Some Of The Harsh Reality You've Learned About Relationships? by Biafranodogwu55: 4:57am On Jun 29, 2022
My own be say no pucci/gal is definitely yours
It is just your turn to warm the pot and expect anything at any time
It applies to both gender sha

3 Likes

Re: What Are Some Of The Harsh Reality You've Learned About Relationships? by neonly: 5:00am On Jun 29, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
My own be say no pucci/gal is definitely yours

It is just your turn to warm the pot and expect anything at any time

It applies to both gender sha

1 Like

Re: What Are Some Of The Harsh Reality You've Learned About Relationships? by helinues: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2022
Self love should be the first priority cos you can't give what you don't have

Relationship/marriage not not a must, don't been allowed to be pushed into it.

If you are unable to break some of your bad habits, don't expect to break others habits just because you are in a relationship with them.

(1) (Reply)

The Unknown Money Maker / #bbnaijas7 : Amaka Watches In Disbelief As Khalid And Daniella Get ‘freaky’ In.. / Lessons Learnt From Previous Relationships..Only moms And Kids Won't Agree!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.