Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) (59383 Views)

Peter Obi Reacts To Owo Bandit Attack / Peter Obi Reacts To Pandora Papers Scandal / Tribunal: Peter Obi Reacts As Prof. Nwabueze Appears In Court In A wheelchair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by FalseProphet1(m): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
I see Peter Obi winning next year's election.

This I have seen.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Trapnews: 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2022
grin

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by RealOmegwiOsas: 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Odogwu Himself!!!...They say we don't have structures... but we will show them the People are the structure and Not physical buildings!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Warmaterial(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2022
Omo this Barber na real talent

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Telekinetic: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
McOluOmo:
G
Lol… With this your moniker sef I know say na vawulence you wan start!

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
Celestine Nwankwo, account created recently. Mods please do the needful regarding this scammer

there was post showing how tinubu comments get same number of likes on first pages
and how multiple tinubu supporters signed up the same day
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Eriggs: 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
Over 60 years old youth for president.
Devil punish hypocrisy grin
Him tu lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Karlovych: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Binancian:

there was post showing how tinubu comments get same number of likes on first pages
and how multiple tinubu supporters signed up the same day
grin grin grin
It's the same way the dullard launched propaganda zombies in 2015

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by realstars: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
If for money, he wount get shi shi.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Chopcy29: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
rolams:
This will make Obi dey feel say him go win the election ooo!

Him don already win

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Saubanana(m): 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
Celestine Nwankwo, account created recently. Mods please do the needful regarding this scammer
It's like you want GOD to punish you and add more misery to your miserable life

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by gracealonev: 1:55pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Our incoming president inshallah. May Allah grant you your wish. Islam for life

FAKE Muslim spotted!
Your previous posts gave you out.
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Nigerians please forgive me, after 8 years of APC support I finally asked myself what I benefited and I couldn't give a productive answer.

The 30K zombie stipend was rendered useless all thanks to inflation, I have decided to fully support Labour Party and Peter Obi to see if my life will change for good.

Even my APC hat doesn't fit my head anymore.

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav

#OBIdience 2023

hahahahahaha

wickedness

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Johnchrix(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2022
He would have been tagged lazy youths if it was booboo

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by AjiyaMaina: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
Fahdiga:
Our incoming president inshallah. May Allah grant you your wish. Islam for life
Great Move
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Harmony92(f): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
The love is real smiley. They claim that the youths are the leaders of tomorrow bt still dem no engage the youths or give them chance undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by McOluOmo: 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2022
Telekinetic:

Lol… With this your moniker sef I know say na vawulence you wan start!

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Karlovych: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
Saubanana:

It's like you want GOD to punish you and add more misery to your miserable life
I'm far from miserable on the other hand you've been doing this rubbish for over a year now, you need to evaluate your life as you are wasting time you can never get back.

Find something productive to do with your life because I'm certain since you started this nonsense you are yet to benefit a substantial amount of money from it.

By the time you get to your 30s with zero employable skills that's when you'll start facing the consequences whether you like it or not.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by musa234(m): 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
I support His excellency Mr Rabui kwankwaso but I will prefer this man over Atiku or tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Dpharisee: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed Dear Nigerians please forgive me, after 8 years of APC support I finally asked myself what I benefited and I couldn't give a productive answer.

The 30K zombie stipend was rendered useless all thanks to inflation, I have decided to fully support Labour Party and Peter Obi to see if my life will change for good.

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav
#OBIdience 2023
Why are you trolling Mannabbq grin
He will report you with his alternates NGPoliceWomen or Erigg grin

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
I salute the Barber, but for the guy who now turn his head to Obi's photo frame, I say be careful, around other party members
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by newoffer: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Before we forgive you . Print 50 banners of Peter Obi and mobilize the youth in your area.
Karlovych:

Signed:
Felix Terungwa Dav

#OBIdience 2023

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Stupid people do stupid things for stupid reasons.

Only a madman will trust politician
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by PoliteActivist: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
The incoming President Obi
Here's a short:
https://youtube.com/shorts/0JodAuDDfc0?feature=share

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by kingyakos: 2:01pm On Jun 29, 2022
Eriggs:
Over 60 years old youth for president.
Devil punish hypocrisy grin
Him tu lie

See how u become the Judas on this thread

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Latakia(f): 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Reminder! Reminder!! Reminder!!!

I posted this last week and up till now none of the Obi Pandora supporters counter me with ample evidence of his projects in Anambra during his 8 years rule.

I'm serious and I honestly mean it. List Obi Pandora projects with pictures or videos of him commissioning those projects during his 8years as governor of Anambra state and win yourself 20K between now and tomorrow. Pictures or videos evidence pls not the usual go to Anambra and verify or come here to insult your parents.

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Ausbalo: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Obi-diently Obi-dient

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Realist12: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
Mediocrity, now chasing clout ?
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by 9jaRealist: 2:02pm On Jun 29, 2022
MrCover:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWjZprzeEls

On his HAIR, not on his head…
I was worried for a second there.
grin
>
Re: Peter Obi Reacts After Young Man Carved A Photo Of His Face On His Head (Video) by Karlovych: 2:03pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dpharisee:

Why are you trolling Mannabbq grin
He will report you with his alternates NGPoliceWomen or Erigg grin
grin I mentioned no one's name

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Buhari To Now Work From Home" - Lai Mohammed / Cartoon Of NASS And Wardrobe Allowance By Sahara Reporters / Photos Of Captured Boko Haram Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.