Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55864 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by SecretAgent770: 7:51am On Jun 29, 2022
How My Journey to UK for a Job Turned to Organ Harvesting-Davido Nwamini narrates ordeal, shares amidst tears

"My journey to UK,
On one fateful day I met a man named okoro in a building site where I was working for my daily bread, okoro told me he like me, he want to help me achieve my dream because he saw me as a great person. He told me could you like to work in UK I just started laughing because I don't have money for that, then I told him no am not interested and asked me why I told him I don't have money for that.

He just started laughing to me and told me he is going to introduce me to senator his company in UK need workers, so he could start my visa processing. I have no other option than to accept the offered, after two day the man came to the building site again and told me the senator wanted to see me so we could start the visa processing, then I dropped my shovel and head pan and went to bath immediately. Mrs okoro took me to unknown area where I haven't been before, I was afraid maybe he is a money ritualist, I encouraged my self since I knew Mr okoro for a long time there will be no problem. Mr okoro hand me over to one young man wearing a suit, he told me everything about then I told him Mr okoro has already explain everything to me and I have accepted to work in UK.

Next day these young man introduced me to another man immediately I saw the man I greeted him, I don't know his name then he told me he is the owner of the company that want workers in UK and ask me if am interest to work I said yes sir immediately with happiness all over my heart.

Their later gave me a room on that mansion and snap me a passport photographs and told their will start my visa processing immediately. the kind of food I ate there my generation haven't ate it before. I was so happy staying in that house. After a week their told me my visa and passport are ready their told we are going to leave tomorrow, I was taken to airport from there we land in UK I was taken to a hospital in UK.

When we landed in hospital in UK I was told I must went for a medical test to check my health status, if I'm fit for the job I accepted without any question. I thank God for doctor harry who told me everything and I told him why I'm here and he later called police for my rescued."

https://www.facebook.com/101998624848732/posts/pfbid02ZpW7Lv9cvcunvpQduXbzRbjN4WCzkfpBgm1sDre72MAGRMcGDkSPKVbKAEkPrQ3Nl/

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by IamWonderful: 7:54am On Jun 29, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by blazingblender(m): 7:54am On Jun 29, 2022
I will believe him cus it sounds real
This politicians can use anything to convert for their own selfish reasons
Shey he has the right to sue them na
Cus it's trafficking

306 Likes 17 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Truthisunique2: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2022
Irrespective of wetin ekweremadu do he would go to jail

If you claim he is 20+ then where is the aggrement he made and signed with you to give his kidney

Can you provide proof of any large money sent to him officially by his bank account for this deal

And if you still insists not having the above and claim you did mouth to mouth agreement he has a right to renege on such if he has a change of heart.

And i am even looking at this from the ekweremadu strongest point of 20+ age

251 Likes 21 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Jay5mie: 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
Abeg who get Senator number? my kidney de useless. Just say I dun use am smoke wella, make dem manage the remaining years e get to function.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by sleek214(m): 7:56am On Jun 29, 2022
15 years, traveling to the UK for job hunting. This boy is a criminal.

187 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by KanwuliaExtra: 8:02am On Jun 29, 2022
This Ekurukere-MADUS saga has too many angles that cause incurable migraines trying to dissect.

Look at the ? trisexual guy that looks like a cross-breed between a “snake” and an “agama lizard”?

Nigerian Poverty Capital Of The World-TUALE!!!!!

How can The Ekweremadus accept any organ from this kind of STREET-person instead of from one of their family member if NOT FOR RITUALS?

Fear CHRISTIANS o.

The sight of him gives me the jeepy-creepies!
I won’t even take his kidney to give my dog. You can tell he is a drug-addict and into male prostitution.

This dude sidan for mansion for ONE WEEK dey feast, and international passport land for im hand juss like dat? From where? No capturing?

He was told he had a job waiting in the UK for a “15 year old”, “21 year-old” or “41 year-old” and he or any of his family members did not ask for details? To work illegally without a work visa or with a visitor’s visa?

Those immigration officers from A-Z should be JAILED without trial.

Nigerian passport is useless for real.

39 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by TinubuDeDrugLor: 8:05am On Jun 29, 2022
Looks ng at that boy they should have read him psychologicaly to know he's a crook.

Obviously, he's a trying to outsmart The Ekweremadus. He wants to use that means to attract sympathy so he remains abroad .

He's playing a script written for him by God knows who.

116 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Shalommy(f): 8:29am On Jun 29, 2022
God don answer the guy prayer. Mr senator don chop belle full so let him vomit. Chaii..

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by rajiedreez: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
cool
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Quest7777: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Difficult to believe this young man was not aware he was going to UK to sell his kidney. I mean is it possible to harvest someone's organ in a place like UK without his knowledge or consent?
It's either he changed his mind in UK or he already had the plans to japa on getting to UK.

Not in anyway trying to exonerate Ekweremadu though. He has several ethical questions to answer & he is still culpable under UK laws.

70 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by FactBoyz: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
shocked
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Cmexy: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
UK don cast...

UK na 9ja Pro Max

4 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by oluseyiforjesus(m): 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
So throughout the process non of ur family member is aware.
I see ur village people do meeting on u. U should hv play smart n change your Destiny but with ds I'm afraid u will still come bck to ur shovel...... I come in peace ooooo

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
A TALE OF TWO POSTERS.

solidifi:
David the slayer wicked Nigerian politician.

David, whether you're 15 or 21 years is immaterial right now.
The truth is, we need more of you to embarrass, disgrace, expose and end the reign of wicked politicians in Nigeria.

Pause and Ponder:
1. Does it mean that amongst the Ekweremadus nobody could volunteer to save the life their sister? except a poor David who has been neglected and denied the good things of life by the Ekweremadu and his evil political gang in Nigeria. Where is the family love? You can't sacrifice for your sister but another person whose life does not matter can.

2. So, it is better for the Ekwerenadus to live their lives with their two kidneys intact but David to live with one kidney paid for with moneys in ghana-must-go bags from padded budgets in Nigeria for 20 years in the national assembly.

2. Mr Ekweremadu, you spent 8 years as a senate floor member and 12 years as a deputy senate president, totalling 20 years in the national assembly. Please sir, can you mention some names of poor children you helped in any form, by scholarship, learning a trade, hospital bills payment, house rent payment etc.

3. All your children schooled abroad. David does not deserve to school abroad but you and your daughter deserve his kidney. No be so o.

4. If David a poor boy who is not yet married and obviously without even a child right now has 90 years to live on earth, and you have collected one of his kidneys, so the poor boy has about 70 years to live with one kidney.

5. Peradventure, the only kidney you have remained for him fails along the line, who will save him?

6. All of you that have run Nigeria aground MUST painfully pay for it.
All past and present presidents, all past and present governors, except Peter Obi and Prof Soludo, all past and present national assembly members, all past and present ministers.

7. Pig's kidney can work in a human being, I suggest you can go for it. You guys never sustained lives in Nigeria, so you can go for it.

8. For your little daughter, I wish her well. Even though her father and his gang have never sustained lives in Nigeria.

9. London government, please I beg for one thing now. DO NOT bring hero David back to Nigeria. Otherwise, evil politicians in Nigeria will kill him.

Thank you all.

And this from another poster.............

I have done my research on this matter.
As i said from the onset,i Cannot condemn my friend and brother Senator Ike Ekweremadu and his beautiful wife unless I see the evidence of their wrongdoing or they are convicted by a court of law.

I am now convinced that there is NO evidence and that they will NOT be convicted.

There is also a distinct possibility that the charges may eventually be dropped or thrown out by the court if the British really want to play it fairly.

I believe that the London Metropolitan Police have acted hastily and in error or that they are simply behaving in a typically racist manner all in an attempt to demonise and stigmatise a Nigerian public figure and Nigerians generally even though the evidence before them cannot possibly justify the charge or a conviction.

When I looked into the matter and considered all the facts, including the young man David Nwaminyi's own testimony which was published on his Facebook page a few hours ago, I asked myself the following questions.

How can this man be so wicked and cruel and how can he be so ready, willing and able repay good with evil?

The Ekweremadus needed help and instead of giving it to them as promised he sought to take advantage of them, milk them dry, endanger the life of their ailing daughter, send them to jail and utterly destroy them.

Was David not sent to the Ekweremadu family by Lucifer?

Is he not the biblical "son of perdition" who takes pleasure in the destruction and misery of others?

Is he not the quintessential sadist?

Is he not a beast in human flesh?

I know Senator Ekweremadu quite well. He is a deeply courageous man and his greatest concern and fear right now will not be for his own safety or future but rather for the welfare of his daughter and the travails of his dear wife

That is the measure of man that he is: he always puts his family first.

And when I consider what this monster called David is doing to them I ask myself, what on earth have they done to deserve all this?

Consider the facts:

A couple have a sick child in a foreign hospital. They needed and asked for your help. You volunteered to donate one of your kidneys to their daughter so she could live.

You were well paid for this purpose. You were of age. You were not underage or a minor. You gave your consent.

Your visa was lawfully and legitimately processed and your purpose for going to the U.K. was disclosed in the visa application.

You were not smuggled across international boarders secretly or illegally, against your will or treated like a slave but rather you were flown on a plane and you entered the U.K. lawfully and willingly.

Our stance @ on this case for now, till the whole truth comes out...

@OP,
We respect your view and the view of the other man we quoted above.
In this life, everything thing they are right depending on what side they are standing. .

The image below explain everything, ,
As they say, a picture speaks more than a thousand words.

All of us @ can only wait for the decision of the court of law at this point.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Newton2024: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
This case will serve as deterrent to our good for nothing polithiefcians who only care about themselves and their family. A man that lure you to harvest your organs for her daughter can kill you without blinking an eye. And what makes crooked Ekweremadus think their over-bleached overfed daughter's life is precious but this kid's life isn't? Well, my utmost prayer is that may UK prison reset their brains after 15 or more years.

oloko1859:
There's a lot of blanks in that story, it doesn't add up somehow. Maybe it'll be better narrated when he says it directly
Point out the "lot of blanks," I will help your understanding.
sleek214:
Where did you read in the boy's story that he claimed to be 15 years old? The issue here is even less about age but more about exploitation for organ harvesting and lack of consent.
TinubuDeDrugLor:
Looks ng at that boy they should have read him psychologicaly to know he's a crook.

Obviously, he's a trying to outsmart The Ekweremadus. He wants to use that means to attract sympathy so he remains abroad .

Nobody wrote any script for him and don't judge a book by its cover. Can you donate your kidneys for Ekweremadu's daughter without your consent?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by ILoveDemMANNA: 2:10pm On Jun 29, 2022
Things are happening

1 Like

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by osmosis5(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
the story get two sides of story.. wetin I know be say my Guy David don run Senator street

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Naijaolosho2: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
smiley To
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by ERockson: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Ok na
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Eriggs: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Really
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by iHart(m): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
Before you criticise the man, ask yourself; can I donate my own kidney? If you no fit donate your own, no put mouth for the matter

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by godoluwa(m): 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
So many things did not add up in this boy case

Ekweremadu could have got another kidney for his daughter if they made it open but instead they want to do everything secretly

People who are not rich or well connected are getting kidney donor without much stress

There's possibility the contact to the guy played ekweremadu

It's funny that they never tested if the guy kidney is compatible before embarking on such trip

Money cannot buy everything in this life, although it's good to have money but please let's be mindful of what we eat, cream we use, what we drink, n our lifestyle entirely

Life no get duplicate

9 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 2:12pm On Jun 29, 2022
sleek214:

And ekwerenmadu is a saint

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by oloko1859(m): 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
There's a lot of blanks in that story, it doesn't add up somehow. Maybe it'll be better narrated when he says it directly

2 Likes

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by CheapHomes1: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
TinubuDeDrugLor:

So what exactly did the ekwerenmadus need him for?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Thinktwicemybro: 2:13pm On Jun 29, 2022
Where is Amoda ogunlere certificate? Amoda nor go school.

No Yoruba Christian in his right sense will vote Amoda 'tinubu' ogunlere

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ben Ayade Wearing Ankara Face-Masks / Boko Haram Takes Over Kukawa, Borno, Kills Many, Hoists Flag / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.