Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,716 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat (55967 Views)

Ekweremadus: Those people can kill me, I want to remain in the UK - Nwamini / Ekweremadu: Ukpo Nwamini Is Lying About Being 15 Years Old - Kperogi / Photos Of David Ukpo Nwamini, The 15-Year-Old Boy Ekweremadu Took To The UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by orisa37: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2022
MODS PLEASE EDIT ALL SCRIPTS BEFORE YOU SPREAD THE NEWS. THESE THREADS AND POSTS ARE READ ABROAD TOO.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ilekokonit: 9:32pm On Jul 01, 2022
williams85:
If actually this boy is in police custody , how did he get access to the internet?

The boy is not in police custody but in the care of social services who are looking after him based on the age he gave them which is that of a child.

It is the Ekweremadu's that are in police custody.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Ilekokonit: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2022
akpunda86:
if the boy had died in the process.

The Ekweramadus have 3 other children but they wouldn't put them through a risky 50:50 operation to extract one of their own childrens kidneys but a less privileged boy can be put through that risky operation.

A dog knows how to breast feed its own children and how to bite other dogs children.

Another mans child can be sent on a dangerous errand at 12 midnight but not ones own child.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by tsmat(m): 10:20pm On Jul 01, 2022
casualobserver:

only illiterates type in capital letters. What does being a British citizen have to do with being an Agbero...ignoramus!!!

British citizen in the mud. Take your L and face that side.
Re: How My Journey To UK For A Job Turned To Organ Harvesting- Davido Nwamini Narrat by Hakeem3(m): 9:20pm On Jul 02, 2022
KanwuliaExtra:
This Ekurukere-MADUS saga has too many angles that cause incurable migraines trying to dissect.

Look at the ? trisexual guy that looks like a cross-breed between a “snake” and an “agama lizard”?

Nigerian Poverty Capital Of The World-TUALE!!!!!

How can The Ekweremadus accept any organ from this kind of STREET-person instead of from one of their family member if NOT FOR RITUALS?

Fear CHRISTIANS o.

The sight of him gives me the jeepy-creepies!
I won’t even take his kidney to give my dog. You can tell he is a drug-addict and into male prostitution.

This dude sidan for mansion for ONE WEEK dey feast, and international passport land for im hand juss like dat? From where? No capturing?

He was told he had a job waiting in the UK for a “15 year old”, “21 year-old” or “41 year-old” and he or any of his family members did not ask for details? To work illegally without a work visa or with a visitor’s visa?

Those immigration officers from A-Z should be JAILED without trial.

Nigerian passport is useless for real.
Why the matter con pain you pass the organ havesters? Didn't they see him looking like a cross breed before they decide to take advantage of him? U for like Take chilling pills o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Senator Hunkuyi Formally Defects From APC To PDP with over 200,000 supporters / Didi Ukpo, Buhari's Female Fan Changes Tune In One Year ( Photos ) / Throwback Picture Of Tinubu Signing A ₦20m Deal With a Chinese Company In 1992

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.