Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,581 members, 7,816,429 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! (3635 Views)

UNIBADAN Sent Medical Students Out Of Their Hostels For Protesting (videos) / OAU Begins Renovation Of Dilapidated Hostels / Obafemi Awolowo University Hostels Are Dirty (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by 1feoluwa: 8:13am On Jun 29, 2022
A recent breakdown of all the hostels available inside UNILAG, so you know what to expect if you happen to stay in any of them soon!
Are you a fresher or a returning student and you want to stay in a UNILAG Hostel based on the fact that it is near to classes unlike living outside the school which is actually more expensive? In this article, I will be talking about UNILAG male and female hostels. Not only that, I will talk about what living in a regular UNILAG hostel is like!
Read: https://www.unilagupdates.com.ng/2022/06/unilag-hostels-complete-description-of.html
Re: Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by yachal: 11:28am On Jun 29, 2022
Re: Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by Af0nja: 1:14pm On Jun 29, 2022
Werey

1 Like

Re: Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by 1feoluwa: 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
The full article is on the blog. I talked about the male hostels, and the female hostels, alongside how to cope in the hostels.
Re: Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by shawante(m): 2:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Nice write-up but you should have included pictures to make it more lively..
Re: Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by 1feoluwa: 2:59pm On Jun 29, 2022
shawante:
Nice write-up but you should have included pictures to make it more lively..

Oh okay, thank you so much for your response. I will work on having pictures in future articles. I appreciate
Re: Unilag Hostels One By One : What You Won't Find Anywhere Else On The Internet! by shawante(m): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
1feoluwa:

Oh okay, thank you so much for your response. I will work on having pictures in future articles. I appreciate
You're welcome.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pics! Who Can Decipher The Mystery Behind This / Transformation Of Federal Government Girls' College,efon Alaaye.(photos) / Mastercard Foundation Scholarships At Michigan State University For Undergraduat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.