Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) (12436 Views)

The Ignorance Of African Men And The Lack Of A FAT DÍCK [naughty] / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by siofra(f): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2022

If you've watched the movie 365 days you'll know him.

The thing is in the movie, the girl was moaning and doing as if she was being drilled with a sixteen inch rod not knowing it's barely above four inches angry

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2022
Dude is so hairy.. grin
And cute.. cry

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Gasvon: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
And I dey here dey cry say my dick too big.
This life no balance

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

The thing is in the movie, the girl was moaning and doing as if she was being drilled with a sixteen inch rod not knowing it's barely above four inches angry

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin.
Don’t be disappointed yet. Google grower penis, you’ll be surprised.
Plus, water makes the penis shrink

Damn... nasty... I’m out of here

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Biafranodogwu55: 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2022
Virgin wey dey look dick size
Idiat

26 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

Anyway they said the magic is in knowing how to use it and not the size. But what do I know? Im a virgin .
Lol! grin

He's so fu**ing hot... But I'm disappointed too...

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by DriverX: 12:37pm On Jun 29, 2022
All they know and talk about is penis, yet they complain about men the most.

18 Likes

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 29, 2022
Biafranodogwu55:
Virgin wey dey look dick size

Idiat

Won't virgins have sex? We won't settle for less... For me, it's above 7 or nothing...

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dude is so hairy.. grin
And cute.. cry
I know, right? grin

Too much male energy... grin

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
I know, right? grin

Too much male energy... grin
Your kinda guy..

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by EmiDon11: 12:46pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dude is so hairy.. grin And cute.. cry
is this you?

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by EmiDon11: 12:49pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

Won't virgins have sex? We won't settle for less... For me, it's above 7 or nothing...

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by EmiDon11: 12:53pm On Jun 29, 2022
I thought nairaland females are all lesbians? Wetin concern una and live dick?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by fineberry(m): 12:57pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

did they really have sex in that film...bcus have watched it
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Biafranodogwu55: 1:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

shocked shocked
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by kingPhidel(m): 1:16pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Dude is so hairy.. grin
And cute.. cry
I Hope is not what am thinking sha

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingPhidel:
I Hope is not what am thinking sha
No papi.. grin

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by kingPhidel(m): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

No papi.. grin
respect brother man smiley

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
kingPhidel:
grin grin respect brother man smiley
Same you.. wagwan? grin

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Malory: 1:26pm On Jun 29, 2022
My dick will give you endless joy I swear
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Dmacqh(m): 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
You can’t escape diick ....

Nairaland ladies. I thought they are all lesbians and feminist. Undercover diick breakers. Hypocrites .

There’s a a reason the diick is called Joy-stick.

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Natbrowny: 2:05pm On Jun 29, 2022
Moooooref*cker might own a grower D.

Na so one babe underrate me. Until game day and i was like Brock Lesnar at the end. Na my standing fan help her condition.

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

white men are not gifted in the gbola area compared to black stallions

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Bvlgari: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

Damnn am right here...i have been right here all along...stop looking around...come make i use my 7 inch block that your p*ssy for u make u feel alright
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by whiteMandingo: 2:22pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

16 INCH ROD!!!!!!!!! indeed, u dont hv an idea of what you are saying, any dik longer than 9inchies and thicker than 8inchies, would be painful to most females. its the thickness that is the koko, no length.

2ndly, the male dicvks comes in 2 types, SHOWOFFS & GROWERS

Growers remain small, until need for action arises, then they shoot up quickly from 3inchies to 8 inchies.

Showoffs, on the other hand, are relatively big already when dormant, say 6 inchies..and then grow to 7 inchies when erect.

long and short is that...dont judge a divk, till you see it erect grin

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by siofra(f): 2:28pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:

wink

Mine is above 16 or nothing cheesy

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:31pm On Jun 29, 2022
BoredBerry:
Go fu** your mother... undecided

Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Chiraq77(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2022
This Siofra is a Nympho
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Owologbo(m): 2:45pm On Jun 29, 2022
siofra:

Can you go a day without dick?
Re: I'm So Disappointed In This Man's Díck size (photo) by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Jun 29, 2022
So hairy angry

Abortion Should Be Legalized. / Usefulness Of Ugly Girls in Relationships / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars?