Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert (60061 Views)

Man Scammed By Fake Bank Representatives Who Promised 1 Million - Pictures / Fake Bank Alert! The New Trend? Nigerian Lady Laments As She Falls Victim / See The Wicked Bank Alert I Received During Lockdown. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: How To Detect Fake Bank Alert by nighthawk1: 11:29am On Aug 21, 2022
Interestingly its only my GTBank that has ever been hacked or unauthorized debit. Presently I'm taking them up on an airtime purchase i neither initiated nor received but got debited for.

After my last transaction i suddenly saw my account in RED.

GTBANK precisely has lot to do in protecting their customers. If you read through their revised T&C to use their online app. Its better you hand over your money to armed robbers.
ZERO RESPONSIBILITY yet you trade with our funds.
Re: How To Detect Fake Bank Alert by Kobicove(m): 6:08pm On Apr 30, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Even if I check my bal... I move the whole money first ... Cus some are even floating money ... Solid fake one dey even float... If you can't wait for me to do this movement ... Make the person dey go ooo...

Are you sure about the floating balance stuff?

I have heard about floating or disappearing balance in crypto balance but not in transactions that actually entered you bank account
Re: How To Detect Fake Bank Alert by Fearyourcreator: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2023
Kobicove:

Are you sure about the floating balance stuff?

I have heard about floating or disappearing balance in crypto balance but not in transactions that actually entered you bank account
Bros e dey happen... You will see figure and it's not your money...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 / Isabel Dos Santos: Africa's Richest Woman Charged With Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.